Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:40 PM   #61
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recently picked up a 1D MK4 // 28-70 F2.8L // 70-300 F4-5.6L getting back into things. I haven't had much opportunity to shoot with it but here's a few from that

Damn those lenses are to die for :/ great shots! Love how different every can shoot cars & the places they’ll take em to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2018, 08:43 PM   #62
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=Stealthyfish;6269391]

Recently picked up a 1D MK4 // 28-70 F2.8L // 70-300 F4-5.6L getting back into things. I haven't had much opportunity to shoot with it but here's a few from that:

Damn those lenses are to die for :/ great shots! Love how different every can shoot cars & the places they’ll take em to! & ignore my post above this one. It wont let me delete it lol

Old 04-01-2018, 08:44 PM   #63
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Guys im sorry.... my phone is bugging but heres some shots i took last night

Old 04-01-2018, 11:46 PM   #64
Stealthyfish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Stealthyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
[QUOTE=Jo_Galezo;6269434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthyfish View Post

Recently picked up a 1D MK4 // 28-70 F2.8L // 70-300 F4-5.6L getting back into things. I haven't had much opportunity to shoot with it but here's a few from that:

Damn those lenses are to die for :/ great shots! Love how different every can shoot cars & the places they’ll take em to! & ignore my post above this one. It wont let me delete it lol

Ha, thanks. If you keep your eyes peeled, the gear setup is actually pretty affordable. I'm less than 2 grand invested into this set of gear.

For any strobe work (like the Suzuki shoot), I've actually started using LED work lights. I invested in a 2 strobe setup (alienbee AB800 and White Lightning X1600 coupled with a vagabond II inverter/battery setup) but it ended up being too clunky to haul around/set up. Plus, photographer markup on strobist gear is. absolute. insanity.
Stealthyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:03 AM   #65
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

For any strobe work (like the Suzuki shoot), I've actually started using LED work lights. I invested in a 2 strobe setup (alienbee AB800 and White Lightning X1600 coupled with a vagabond II inverter/battery setup) but it ended up being too clunky to haul around/set up. Plus, photographer markup on strobist gear is. absolute. insanity.

I’ve heard so many amazing things about those strobes. Im currently graduating college for photography in the summer & everyone in my class speaks about them. Glad to see they work great on cars!

Old 04-02-2018, 12:12 AM   #66
Stealthyfish
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
I’ve heard so many amazing things about those strobes. Im currently graduating college for photography in the summer & everyone in my class speaks about them. Glad to see they work great on cars!

They're nice but honestly, I don't think they're worth the money. They're like 400-500 dollars a light once you factor in the diffuser and light stand. Maybe they're more workable when you're working with a person since they don't have to squint but for automotive applications, you're better off just using more affordable options with dual purposes like a Milwaukee Rocket LED light stand (plus, it even uses the 18V batteries that they use for their tools!!).

I think the key to multi-strobe work is just source temp consistency. As long as all your sources have the same color temp and the light is properly diffused, it'll give you enough to work with. So keep the light setup the same and you'll be more or less safe.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:15 AM   #67
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah constant (LED) light and strobes are two totally different worlds.

I used to use Alien Bees and Einstein’s but the whole set up is clunky, like you said. Plus the Cybersync is just plain awful compared to other triggers.

I personally use two set ups now depending on the shoot and the amount of moving that is involved. I’ll either go with Canon RT speedlights or Profoto.

The speedlights really are awesome. Being so compact and being able to place them anywhere is a huge benefit. Years ago there were just shit modifiers and gelling them to match ambient light or getting creative used to suck. But there are some greats modifiers out there now and Magmod is probably one of the best designed photography products on the market. There’s for sure not a more elegant gel solution. You can do a lot with just 2 or 3 speedlights. We’ve shot entire huge ad campaigns with just a few speedlights (or 8).

Profoto really are the best strobes on the market. You can get used heads on B&H to get you in the door too. First and foremost the speed ring is the best in the industry...by a lot. No other head has a easier to use speed ring. Period. Plus there’s every modifier under the sun and for pretty much every price range. I used 2 Pro 10 packs and 6 heads for the shoot I just did for Wahl. All the power in the world. I do actually prefer the B1 and B1Xs since it’s and all in one versus the B2s pack and head set up.

Elinchrom is another good set up but the speed rings aren’t as nice. Although their deep octo’s are nice af with a Profoto speed ring.

I could talk gear all day. Love it.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:49 AM   #68
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So I got a pretty vague question but how many of you guys shoot for a living or at least to freelance work? Im kinda over my job and want to focus on school more, I've saved more than enough to keep me going till my degree is up but I still want to make money on the side.

I built my PC years ago to do a bit of music/sound design and going to be going over it soon because the partion on my HD that had all my music and editing programs is destroyed. So will be doing a freshen up and start my OS from scratch. Had mac osx lion and using windows 8 now.

So now how do I go about getting into freelance work, I have a buddy who just opened his own studio to do off the street portraits for family, holidays pictures, and head shots. Going to see if I can maybe work for him to help him out. Other than that I was going to go out and just in general shoot more and brush up on my lightroom/PS. Do some work with friends for free and eventually start up a website for inquires. Figured I just need to invest in a good tripod, more batteries bc sony lol, maybe lights and another two lens since all I have is my old nikon 50mm 1.2 and 24mm 2.4. Probably get a lens adapter so I can use my canon lens and invest in a proper 50mm and some type of tele from sony.

Also want to get a cheap medium format camea because I think it be cool to eventually do studio work with film. My nikon f3 with something like fuji neopan is so clean but on medium format and scanned will be crystal clear.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:01 PM   #69
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Just stumbled on this like the rest of you guys
Some of the older stuff before I sold my Nikon gear (D700 // 14-24 F4VR // 24-70 F2.8G // 80-200 F2.8D):
I wish I can get my hands on a 24-70 2.8!

Adobe_20170930_102950 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 04-03-2018, 01:09 PM   #70
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
So I got a pretty vague question but how many of you guys shoot for a living or at least to freelance work? Im kinda over my job and want to focus on school more, I've saved more than enough to keep me going till my degree is up but I still want to make money on the side.

I do freelance work, my goal is to continue this as a career. I still do have a 9-5 job but my photography is able to pay for my car or my camera equipment. Being in college has really opened up my eyes to the true life of being a freelance. Having learned from professors who’s shot for HBO,Puma & BMW. Learning what these shoots consist of or how getting paid works was really shocking. My professor who shoots for HBO doesnt get paid until 6months after he sends his invoice. In learning that, he said that in order to properly “survive” as a freelance. You need to constantly have photoshoots set up months in advanced because you obviously have rent/food/bills to pay & everything you do needs to be done in advanced to assure that you have money always available. Currently i take on about 3-4 shoots a month at $200/hr which is no where anything i need to cover living expenses. But as advice i would say start shooting with friends/family because if they respected you/your art. They would pay you. & not complain lol.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #71
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:

I built my PC years ago to do a bit of music/sound design and going to be going over it soon because the partion on my HD that had all my music and editing programs is destroyed. So will be doing a freshen up and start my OS from scratch. Had mac osx lion and using windows 8 now.

So now how do I go about getting into freelance work, I have a buddy who just opened his own studio to do off the street portraits for family, holidays pictures, and head shots. Going to see if I can maybe work for him to help him out. Other than that I was going to go out and just in general shoot more and brush up on my lightroom/PS. Do some work with friends for free and eventually start up a website for inquires. Figured I just need to invest in a good tripod, more batteries bc sony lol, maybe lights and another two lens since all I have is my old nikon 50mm 1.2 and 24mm 2.4. Probably get a lens adapter so I can use my canon lens and invest in a proper 50mm and some type of tele from sony.

Also want to get a cheap medium format camea because I think it be cool to eventually do studio work with film. My nikon f3 with something like fuji neopan is so clean but on medium format and scanned will be crystal clear.
I’ve been 100% freelance for 6 years now. I’ve been shooting for about 12 years. The money is in advertising/commercial work. I turn down weddings/babies/family/event shit. It’s pennies. It’s a good way to cut your teeth, play with lighting, learn to direct people but ultimately you have to move away from that stuff if you want to be taken serious. Not that there aren’t wedding photographers out there making money, but that’s a hard grind (working every weekend? Fuck that) for clients who give zero shits about you, only themselves.

Here’s a couple pieces of advice:

Assist good photographers. Good as in good work, but also good as in they are willing to let you learn. Be up front and let them know what your plans are. You’ll learn more from veterans than anything else other than doing it yourself. I can pretty much set up any lighting set up (from any brand), camera, grip, etc etc that is out there and that’s because I’ve assisted. I still assist, but only two photographers.

Get your feet’s in the door with Art Directors at agencies. Ad agency work is where it’s at. Here’s an example. That Wahl shoot I mentioned, that shoot cost over $330,000. I got my day rate, plus usage that is more than what some people make in a year. ONE SHOOT.

That brings me to the next point. Don’t charge hourly (sorry Jo_Galezo). It’s fine for starting of but eventually you have to know your worth and you should be charging your Day Rate, Usage, Equipment, Storage, Travel, etc etc. It’s fine to underbid stuff early on to ge the job, but at some point you have to pay for shit. I had a client ask fro some crazy shit. It’s was a 6 month long shoot that I KNEW was crazy and they only way I’d do it is if the money was there. The estimate was like $100k. They didn’t have the budget for that BUT if I would have bid it less to get the job I would have LOST money. Not good business.

Avoid fashion. Unless that’s your thing. It’s HARSH. Especially in Manhattan and LA. A friend of mine is a semi famous fashion photographer in NY and the shit he tells me about fashion is depressing.

I still have a long way to go in my career, but its rolling at this point. Most big photographers will tell you it takes 10 years to build a brand well. It certainly happens overnight or some people but be in it for the long haul.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #72
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I’ve been 100% freelance for 6 years now. I’ve been shooting for about 12 years. The money is in advertising/commercial work. I turn down weddings/babies/family/event shit. It’s pennies. It’s a good way to cut your teeth, play with lighting, learn to direct people but ultimately you have to move away from that stuff if you want to be taken serious. Not that there aren’t wedding photographers out there making money, but that’s a hard grind (working every weekend? Fuck that) for clients who give zero shits about you, only themselves.

Here’s a couple pieces of advice:

Assist good photographers. Good as in good work, but also good as in they are willing to let you learn. Be up front and let them know what your plans are. You’ll learn more from veterans than anything else other than doing it yourself. I can pretty much set up any lighting set up (from any brand), camera, grip, etc etc that is out there and that’s because I’ve assisted. I still assist, but only two photographers.

Get your feet’s in the door with Art Directors at agencies. Ad agency work is where it’s at. Here’s an example. That Wahl shoot I mentioned, that shoot cost over $330,000. I got my day rate, plus usage that is more than what some people make in a year. ONE SHOOT.

That brings me to the next point. Don’t charge hourly (sorry Jo_Galezo). It’s fine for starting of but eventually you have to know your worth and you should be charging your Day Rate, Usage, Equipment, Storage, Travel, etc etc. It’s fine to underbid stuff early on to ge the job, but at some point you have to pay for shit. I had a client ask fro some crazy shit. It’s was a 6 month long shoot that I KNEW was crazy and they only way I’d do it is if the money was there. The estimate was like $100k. They didn’t have the budget for that BUT if I would have bid it less to get the job I would have LOST money. Not good business.

Avoid fashion. Unless that’s your thing. It’s HARSH. Especially in Manhattan and LA. A friend of mine is a semi famous fashion photographer in NY and the shit he tells me about fashion is depressing.

I still have a long way to go in my career, but its rolling at this point. Most big photographers will tell you it takes 10 years to build a brand well. It certainly happens overnight or some people but be in it for the long haul.

Amazing fact after fact & lol yeah no hard feelings, im 20 right now. Working with small people & they still laugh at my hourly price. My professors tell me about their day rates & all that stuff. I just have yet to network with the proper clients who have the budget. But great advice nonetheless! Do you have a website? I’d love to check it out

Old 04-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #73
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Link in my sig.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:46 PM   #74
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Link in my sig.

I remember your work! Great shot of the guy in the snow mobile

Old 04-03-2018, 04:48 PM   #75
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like im on the same page as Jo_Galezo. Most of my photographer buddies who do pretty good work but nothing "commercial" all have regular jobs. Me and my coworker work at Fedex Office, he has buddy who is an express driver. Guy who runs my meet works in some type of brand development or something. Great with web design and graphics and another buddy who I said earlier is doing his own studio soon.

I doubt I'd want to do this as a living in the future but who knows were you end up at the end of the day but my main focus right now is school. I busted my ass off the last three years to save and build my car so I want a break from my 9-5 in a sense.

My coworker when he wasn't as busy now with work would do mainly portrait and event photography. Was never paid hourly but like you said charge biased on the agree date/time along with extra stuff like equipment, make up and even number of outfit changes.

Im not unfamilar with how the industry work and the environment. Knew a lot that when I used to do music but unlike that im not sure where the right direction is to go from just hobby to getting paid for your work. There isnt much self promotion from what ive seen for music which you get promotion networks to show your music, free music on soundcloud and more promotion with collaborations with other artist.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:33 PM   #76
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
There's some serious insight on this page, amazing.

38298800321_e2f4ff1276_b by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 04-10-2018, 09:19 AM   #77
cjs.06

cjs.06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Went a did some backcountry skiing with my buddy the other weekend and decided to bring the camera to try out something other than automotive photography. Let me know what you think!

cjs.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:32 AM   #78
Stealthyfish
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Yeah constant (LED) light and strobes are two totally different worlds.

I used to use Alien Bees and Einstein’s but the whole set up is clunky, like you said. Plus the Cybersync is just plain awful compared to other triggers.

I personally use two set ups now depending on the shoot and the amount of moving that is involved. I’ll either go with Canon RT speedlights or Profoto.

The speedlights really are awesome. Being so compact and being able to place them anywhere is a huge benefit. Years ago there were just shit modifiers and gelling them to match ambient light or getting creative used to suck. But there are some greats modifiers out there now and Magmod is probably one of the best designed photography products on the market. There’s for sure not a more elegant gel solution. You can do a lot with just 2 or 3 speedlights. We’ve shot entire huge ad campaigns with just a few speedlights (or 8).

Profoto really are the best strobes on the market. You can get used heads on B&H to get you in the door too. First and foremost the speed ring is the best in the industry...by a lot. No other head has a easier to use speed ring. Period. Plus there’s every modifier under the sun and for pretty much every price range. I used 2 Pro 10 packs and 6 heads for the shoot I just did for Wahl. All the power in the world. I do actually prefer the B1 and B1Xs since it’s and all in one versus the B2s pack and head set up.

Elinchrom is another good set up but the speed rings aren’t as nice. Although their deep octo’s are nice af with a Profoto speed ring.

I could talk gear all day. Love it.
Ha, I could too. They're nice, it's just the inconvenience of strobe work that's a pain. The speedlight work seems to be a good way to go. I do work for myself and friends. When I show up on site, I do it without a permit so I prefer to run and gun rather than set up shop in case I'm kicked off. Setup time also increases probability of me being booted before I grab any images. The added challenge is definitely tricky for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
I wish I can get my hands on a 24-70 2.8!

Adobe_20170930_102950 by zeedakay, on Flickr
pfft.. go get one! I've gotten good enough at talking myself into buying things that I can no longer figure out whether it's bullshit or actual sound logic.

I talk myself into nice glass with the thought that I'll never lose money on good glass. It's a double edged sword how the lens market is. There's only a handful, if that even, number of options for us when we're shopping for good glass. The lack of competition and the slow lens design turnover makes for good value retention. Find good glass used and you'll almost never lose money on it if you're smart and buy at or below market value. I've had two 24-70 F2.8Gs and I ended up making a few dollars when I sold them each time. I had buyers in less than 3 weeks from listing too. It was essentially a free long term rental

Quote:
I feel like im on the same page as Jo_Galezo. Most of my photographer buddies who do pretty good work but nothing "commercial" all have regular jobs. Me and my coworker work at Fedex Office, he has buddy who is an express driver. Guy who runs my meet works in some type of brand development or something. Great with web design and graphics and another buddy who I said earlier is doing his own studio soon.

I doubt I'd want to do this as a living in the future but who knows were you end up at the end of the day but my main focus right now is school. I busted my ass off the last three years to save and build my car so I want a break from my 9-5 in a sense.

My coworker when he wasn't as busy now with work would do mainly portrait and event photography. Was never paid hourly but like you said charge biased on the agree date/time along with extra stuff like equipment, make up and even number of outfit changes.

Im not unfamilar with how the industry work and the environment. Knew a lot that when I used to do music but unlike that im not sure where the right direction is to go from just hobby to getting paid for your work. There isnt much self promotion from what ive seen for music which you get promotion networks to show your music, free music on soundcloud and more promotion with collaborations with other artist.
I have a feeling it's like any sort of small business you run; feast or famine. It's hard to beat a 9-5 job, especially when the employer pays extra benefits and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjs.06 View Post
Went a did some backcountry skiing with my buddy the other weekend and decided to bring the camera to try out something other than automotive photography. Let me know what you think!

I like these photos
Old 04-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #79
cjs.06

Quote:
I like these photos
Thanks man!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:57 PM   #80
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjs.06 View Post

Nice work. I love the look you gave them in post.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #81
cjs.06

Quote:
Nice work. I love the look you gave them in post.
Thank you!
Old 04-12-2018, 02:32 PM   #82
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
DSC_2662 by pacotaco345, on Flickr
Old 04-13-2018, 07:25 AM   #83
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I've been working in low light a lot lately, might be time to get some lenses with larger apertures.

onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #84
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Heads up, B&H has Canon RT speedlights on sale.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/items/ci/38829
Old 04-16-2018, 09:56 PM   #85
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Heads up, B&H has Canon RT speedlights on sale.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/items/ci/38829

And all the nikon guys cry :/ hahaha

I just went out to take the first photos of my car this past week & here are the results.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:38 PM   #86
cjs.06

Our local track had the first drift practice of the season last week. Felt good to finally be able to shoot some drifting again!

Old 05-01-2018, 03:07 PM   #87
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

^ good stuff there, looks like they were killing it!

Tis the season
2018-04-22_12-12-52 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 05-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #88
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Wow while you guys enjoy drifting im over here driving on abandoned bike paths just to get somewhere haha

Old 05-01-2018, 03:37 PM   #89
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

How is everyone posting there pics to insta? All my raw out of camera pics have so much detail but once I go from in camera download to my iphone with sony software all detail is gone (duh) and even if I go my computer to downscale then put on my iphone same thing.

I see some photographers and the pics they have on instagram look crazy sharp. Here is little before and after. I still have a roll of ektar in my f3 I need to finish before I can match up before/after in film. Probably one of first rolls ive ever shot on aperture only olympus I got for 25 bucks.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #90
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

[QUOTE=R3b;6275074]How is everyone posting there pics to insta? All my raw out of camera pics have so much detail but once I go from in camera download to my iphone with sony software all detail is gone (duh) and even if I go my computer to downscale then put on my iphone same thing.

I edit on ACR & then export my jpegs at the highest quality & then i airdrop the photos to myself to retain quality > then post lol idk it stays pretty consistent for me