Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Weekly irvine meets

So yeah theres a bunch of 240's out in irvine. Im gonna be hanging out at the tapioca express off of jeffrey and walnut thursday nights around 7pm plus. Just in case anyone else wants to come out and kick it. Thursday nights i guess since i was there wed and it was evo sti night. Nothing big nothing organized just hoping to meet some other 240 people.

Wednesday Nissan 240sx Irvine Meet
Inside parking lot of Tapioca Express and Ranch 99
Corner of Jeffrey and Walnut
5408 Walnut Ave Irvine Ca 92604
Starts 9pm

MEETS ARE WEDNESDAY NIGHTS EVERY WEEK!!!! 9pm

MEET is Every Wednesday COMING UP ON 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

9:30PM WALNUT JEFFREY IN THE RANCH 99 PARKING LOT.

Last edited by tacotacotaco; 09-01-2013 at 12:26 PM..
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2006, 02:45 PM   #2
evil_tt
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
evil_tt is on the path to ruinevil_tt is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude, id love to go but I have to do the double date thing tonight with my girlfriend, trust me I'd rather do funner things like dig holes or eat paper. Theres 2 meets I usually cruise on Friday nights and I can use some more 240 friends
evil_tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #3
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
what other meets do you go to im down to roll.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:55 PM   #4
evil_tt
BANNED

I roll to the meet off the 15 and calico(corona) and then theres a big meet at 11-2 usually in San Marcos off the 78 and San Marcos BLVD, but I usually do a lot of driving, other then that I usually go to a few mountain passes near by, I live in Orange County so if you guys are down we can do some runs or go to some meets this Friday night
Old 04-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #5
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
someone should do an irvine meet
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:02 AM   #6
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i'd be down to meet - i think i can get wei240 to meet up as well.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #7
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
my friend and i are also down go to an irvine meet
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:48 AM   #8
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Yeah for sure a weekly meet i was at best buys last thursday on jamboree there was a fat evo sti meet and a whole bunch of Hondas and like 2 240sx seems like a chill crowd so maybe we could crash there just park in our own section. Hit me up for more info so we could all roll out aite.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:42 AM   #9
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
kndacomplx, my friend and i were there wit our 240s and my bro was there wit his evo, what car was yours?
Old 04-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #10
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

I was with my friend in his eg ctr ill be there this thursday with my 240.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:42 PM   #11
td5turbo
Leaky Injector

td5turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, shoot me some place to meet. I just moved out here and need a 240 crew to chill with haha. I'm in the laguna/newport area.
td5turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 05:57 PM   #12
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Ok lets shoot for thursday!! Meet up at the tapioca express on walnut and jeffrey off the 5 freeway. From there if we want we can drive over to that big whatever car meet over at best buy off jamboree. Pm me for info!

MEET IS ON WEDNESDAYS 930pm tapioca express on walnut and jeffrey in the RANCH 99 Parking lot

Last edited by tacotacotaco; 03-01-2011 at 08:42 PM..
Old 04-04-2006, 07:06 PM   #13
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
Yeah for sure a weekly meet i was at best buys last thursday on jamboree there was a fat evo sti meet and a whole bunch of Hondas and like 2 240sx seems like a chill crowd so maybe we could crash there just park in our own section. Hit me up for more info so we could all roll out aite.
i avoid best buy meet like the plague son

its all SRT4 and stuff

usually just go there grab in and out burger and chunk a duice

and goddammit woodchuck LOWER YOUR CAR!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:24 PM   #14
td5turbo
Leaky Injector

td5turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
What about sat....i cant make it on thursday or friday, but i can do saturday for sure.
td5turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:34 PM   #15
leftyteck
Zilvia Member

leftyteck is a well-known jackass
i might go thurs... hum.. what about meets on fridays?
leftyteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 08:12 PM   #16
Edd240
Leaky Injector

Edd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
i live in that area too and im always down for gathering up with other 240's
i live on the border of costa mesa and santa ana rite rite next to south coast and metro

i went to the other bbq meet over at mile square...

but yeah i dont know too many ppl who r into cars all my friends arent and im always up for a meet
Edd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #17
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
You can coun't me in!

I'd love to swing by for some Boba on Thursday! =)

i'm in Irvine too. =)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 02:44 PM   #18
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

alrite im down for boba thursday then too so far me and paul. Well i live right by the boba place so if you guys ever wanna chill over there or come over to my condo for some beer and Halo im down for that too. IF we get enough people we can hook up a couple xboxes and tvs
Old 04-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #19
miucus
Zilvia Addict

thers always the 626/323 240sx meet every friday in arcadia. we can roll togehter there one friday
Old 04-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #20
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
ok so no irvine meet??
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #21
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
MEET TONIGHT IN IRVINE. AT THE INNOUT AT UCI

http://forums.jdmcentral.net/showthread.php?t=478

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:12 PM   #22
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

what time does this go down?
Old 04-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #23
Edd240
Leaky Injector

Edd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
did anyone go to the meet at uci last nite??

and is the meet irvine meet at the boba place still goin down??
Edd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #24
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

nah i didnt get a chance to go to the UCI meet yeah me and paul should be at the boba place around 8. Chill a bit nothing spectacular
Old 04-06-2006, 12:43 PM   #25
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'd still be down for the irvine meet for today. i missed out on the in n out one last night. but then it wouldn't make sense to have 2 meetings in the same week either. next week @ tapioca express then?

Quote:
and goddammit woodchuck LOWER YOUR CAR!
I would but i have this nasty driveway i have to get in and out of. i'm already taking it at a mad angle.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:16 AM   #26
240SeXy_man
Leaky Injector

240SeXy_man is an unknown quantity at this point
man all these 240s in irvine i never see any and i live pretty much in there...but yes boba thursday sounds perfect im downnnnnnnn
240SeXy_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:32 AM   #27
miucus
Zilvia Addict

im down for boba this thurs
Old 04-11-2006, 10:13 PM   #28
evil_tt
BANNED

WHERE AND WHEN WE MEETING UP!?!?! I am down thur or fri!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 11:55 AM   #29
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
So anyone down to go to the UCI meet tonight???

I stoped by thier last week real late arond 10 11ish and they told me i just missed a group of about 20 cars..

7-8 is peak time I guess so I'm defently going to swing by tonight......anyone else???

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #30
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

im swinging by too.