Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Z Chassis

Z Chassis Technical discussion related to the Z Chassis such as the S30, S310, Z31, Z32, Z33 and Z34.

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 10:55 AM   #1
liquidchicken
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
liquidchicken is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Question Best Body Kits For 350z?

Hey, I'm kinda new to the 350z scene, I'm looking for a widebody/bodykit that i can stuff some big meaty tires under, I'm looking for something similar to the rocket bunny kit, but i guess a little more classy? Anyone have suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is the 3rd thread you've created now, just to ask stupid question about body kits. You can't possibly suck this badly at research. STOP creating new threads and learn to read. Go Google that shit or something instead of making a new thread and asking to have the answers handed to you. RESEARCH means looking at existing threads and posts and following links. Go to different websites for aero manufacturers and see what they offer. STOP trying to get other people to do the work for you.

This worthless thread is over.
Closed Thread