Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #91
510erv
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
510erv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Very nice builds bro
510erv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #92
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
your car looks steller with the chuki bumper, but now...with the Kouki areo..

Zilvia doesn't allow the word wow to be enlarged enough. haha.
I'm impressed that the PFC realized an extra 30+ hp and tq. Maf based or Map based ?
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #93
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
L-jetro I believe. - maf based.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #94
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
^^ what Mel said. Lots of power and torque to be found in timing. Also the tuning session was far less dramatic. No huge misses or popping. Very easy mod after I figured out my wiring issues.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #95
DA KAOS

Trader Rating: (1)
DA KAOS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awesome Build, on day i want to put a turbo on my car. I had a quick question about your front mount though. It's a PBM and it was how did you get it to mount with pop up head lights. I though PBM said it won't work with pop ups.
DA KAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #96
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i like this car. get a type x wing.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #97
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA KAOS View Post
Awesome Build, on day i want to put a turbo on my car. I had a quick question about your front mount though. It's a PBM and it was how did you get it to mount with pop up head lights. I though PBM said it won't work with pop ups.
I'm glad you asked...

Made the brackets custom. Bolt to existing holes. Honestly, PBM should make these and sell them with the kit. Super easy and works great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1
i like this car. get a type x wing.
Thanks man! I might consider it in the future, but I don't really like the idea of a non CF wing mounted on my CF hatch. Might look strange.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 01:08 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #98
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Bob's Buttonwillow Black Friday is always a great event. It's been my tradition for 4-5 years now to pack up after dinner and head down to the track.

Mods all worked well, mangled my new kit but I got a lot of good photos before hand. Oh well drift life.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #99
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Nice video, good song too. Glad to see nice events like this in norcal.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #100
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Drifting Buttonwillow looks like such a blast!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #101
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Man that event looked like a lot of fun!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #102
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
looks awesome! the kouki aero was overdue!
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #103
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
GAWWWDD DAMN!

killin it son!

is that pretty much all 3rd gear?
looks fun as shit!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #104
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Yea all third gear. Bus stop I drop to second but really should just stay in third and clutch kick. Super fun track. Wish it was closer, I would go more than once a year.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #105
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
i wonder if it would be possible to just relocate the pop up motors further down and use a longer rod to compensate?
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #106
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i wonder if it would be possible to just relocate the pop up motors further down and use a longer rod to compensate?
Some bro's out in Europe have successfully mounted the headlight motors down further and made a bent rod.. and retained pop ups with the PBM HMIC.
HOW TO: Keep your 180sx pop up headlights with the Part Shop Max Intercooler Kit. 180sx RS13 - YouTube
TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:21 PM   #107
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Would you mind taking a pic of the area you had to cut out of the support? I have the same IC, just haven't gotten around to installing it.
ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #108
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
^^^ Yes...someone has done that. Mounted them down near the Front Tow hooks. Very cool but a Super long Welded Extension rod going up to the Ball on the light (from the Non-OEM Expensive Actuator).About 10-13inches long.

I mounted mine using DJ's design,but added a spacer to Still allow the Black garnish around the Lights too.Tales about 1 min a side to raise or lower them through the Kouki bumper Opening.
I'm selling my PMB HMIC soon and will include the Headlight brackets with mine.

DJpimp looking good pal!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #109
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

^^^lol thread jack.

Yea the popups work fine for a track car. Never driving this car on the street.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #110
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
car looks fucking boss track looks sick too
benarovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #111
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

A couple more shots from bobs

Also moved. 2 car garage now

Installed some dmax side markers. Kinda ugly but better than holes.

Also got a nardi finally.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 01:11 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #112
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Very cool. Carbon fiber GT3 mirrors would look nice. Car looks armless.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #113
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Thunderhill today was awesome! Knuckles feel awesome and the car has never performed better. Can't wait until I get a legit alignment and my new rear LCA's on.

Video!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:47 AM   #114
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Congrats on the move (I'm jelly of the garage space). I'll peep the video in a bit...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #115
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Good shiet, you fell the fuck off the forum for a while and was actually wondering what happened to this car. For a bit, I know you contemplated on getting rid of the green meanie. Wasn't sure if you finished it or not. Good to see this thing turn into a beast...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #116
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
your entries into turn 10 were looking pretty rad yesterday and the car looks good with the aero.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #117
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Good shiet, you fell the fuck off the forum for a while and was actually wondering what happened to this car. For a bit, I know you contemplated on getting rid of the green meanie. Wasn't sure if you finished it or not. Good to see this thing turn into a beast...
Thanks man. Your old s14 was always an inspiration for me.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #118
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
your sig needs more kouki less gleb
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #119
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Got wheels to sell the S14 with.... Still kinda cool looking if you don't notice the offset lol.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #120
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Check it!!

Life Blasters » Blog Archive » Matt’s S13 » Life Blasters