Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #3181
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
oh wow, that's cheap coming from japan. airmail?
its a header for a FWD car... soooo its not exact a large box

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2018, 03:22 PM   #3182
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Blah blah blah who cares
You might be the coolest motherfucker on Zilvia. I'm gonna send you a leather jacket with Zilvia bedazzled onto the back.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:30 PM   #3183
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You might be the coolest motherfucker on Zilvia. I'm gonna send you a leather jacket with Zilvia bedazzled onto the back.
Please do.

So I can sell it.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:14 PM   #3184
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Please do.

So I can sell it.
I see what you did there. Your callous indifference is so God damn lit. Edgy as fuck. Instagram must be fucking poppin' for you.
Old 07-25-2018, 08:33 AM   #3185
Counteract
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Counteract is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Vaguely related, but I saw on Thrash Racing's IG Story that they have a pre-order on newly released seats coming in the next week or two. According to that, only fifty or so seats will be going to the US directly.

I'm wondering what sort of money they are going to be once they're all bought up and re-sold.
Counteract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:44 AM   #3186
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
One million doll hairs......
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:59 AM   #3187
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Anyone buying up the seats in hopes to re-sell is going to be in for a rude awakening.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:06 AM   #3188
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
One million doll hairs......

messagelength
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:19 PM   #3189
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Anyone buying up the seats in hopes to re-sell is going to be in for a rude awakening.
Why would you say that out of curiosity?
I'm sure there would be plenty of hypebeast knobs in the states that would pay premium over retail for 'limited' Thrash seats.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:03 PM   #3190
!Zar!
Post Whore!

If they are doing a run now, what's stopping them from doing more runs?

I would read this as a run to test the waters.

Why would a company NOT make more if there is such demand?
Old 07-25-2018, 06:16 PM   #3191
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
If they are doing a run now, what's stopping them from doing more runs?

I would read this as a run to test the waters.

Why would a company NOT make more if there is such demand?

Supreme only releases stuff once. Lol companies do that, its completely normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:38 PM   #3192
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Supreme only releases stuff once. Lol companies do that, its completely normal.

Supreme releases limited items to keep it coveted, and to keep people coming back the next drop.

The difference is Thrash isn't releasing products season after season at this time.

Because of this, there is no need to create hype.

If the reception is good and results in sales, why not continue making more product?
Old 07-25-2018, 07:59 PM   #3193
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Hello,

Original Thrash company owner passed away a few year ago

This is new team taking over name.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:57 PM   #3194
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Supreme releases limited items to keep it coveted, and to keep people coming back the next drop.

The difference is Thrash isn't releasing products season after season at this time.

Because of this, there is no need to create hype.

If the reception is good and results in sales, why not continue making more product?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
Hello,

Hype kids don't care about things like that.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:56 AM   #3195
Counteract
Leaky Injector

Counteract is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
Hello,

Is this going to be similar to how Bride is now a registered trade mark in Taiwan and Thailand etc?

Here in the UK there is an eBay seller selling pairs of 'genuine' 'authentic' Bride seats at extremely low prices, yet somehow he manages to keep selling them.

Are these actual Thrash seats? Just from new management?
Counteract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:05 AM   #3196
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
Is this going to be similar to how Bride is now a registered trade mark in Taiwan and Thailand etc?

Here in the UK there is an eBay seller selling pairs of 'genuine' 'authentic' Bride seats at extremely low prices, yet somehow he manages to keep selling them.

yes, that's correct.
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:13 AM   #3197
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post

Bride Taiwan isn't Bride Japan though.

That's just a company using a loophole to try and ride another brands success.

Thrash is not using those lame boy tactics.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:06 PM   #3198
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Update: The "50" seats haven't sold out yet.

Sooooo, where is the resell at? Whoever tried neg-repping me thinking otherwise can suck my rubber balloon knot.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:33 PM   #3199
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

Sooooo, where is the resell at? Whoever tried neg-repping me thinking otherwise can suck my rubber balloon knot.
I just don't think there is as much hype for these seats as, say, bride. not to say that someone wont try to flip them though. good luck trying flip furry pink seats.

and yes. there is someone who frequents this thread that gets so butthurt they have to neg rep me (and others). congrats that you feel that way about a website on the other side of the world that wont even directly ship to you. i hope you find meaning one day in your utterly miserable life, until then
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:43 PM   #3200
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Update: The "50" seats haven't sold out yet.

Bitches everywhere man...
Old 08-03-2018, 08:13 AM   #3201
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm not surprised the 50 haven't sold out yet. Realistically, modern car culture is a ton of young kids who want the trendy parts and not the sought after stuff from back in the day. There definitely will be kids who see a friend post about these and jump on the band wagon and not know that they were a thing back in the day.

I'd consider buying a pair of black ones if they were reclinable. Can't really justify having 2 fixed backs in my coupe in case I want stuff in the back seat. Although, my girlfriend really wants me to get the leopard print ones.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:50 PM   #3202
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

The probelm is people doing it for sport....

The problem (for me) occurs when I see something on YAJ and two days later it's 3-4 times as much on here or IG. When I, or anyone else, try to call them out the sellers don't even deny it. They flaunt it and just say it's our fault for not watching the bid closely. That's true, to some degree, but these people are cunts anyway.

We talk about this from time to time and the biggest issue with this forum (one that I actually love) is that we are no longer allowed to band together to kick these fucks off the forum. I wholeheartedly believe that we should be allowed to roast dudes that blatantly mark shit up the minute the auction ends. That's how we make this marketplace better.

I took screenshots of the Yashio Factory Okachan Water Temp Sensor that sold the other day. It was in the original packaging, had the original sticker, and I've always wanted one. The price wasn't bad at 15,000...but my buddy helping me out forgot about the bid and I lost it to a 500yen increase. I'm WAITING for it to pop up here or on one of two resale IG pages. I've got the screenshots, though...so if someone wants to be a full-fledged fucking moron and pay an shitty mark up then that's on them.
You're being salty about public AUCTIONS.

People overpay for things all the time. It's up to the buyer to research their purchase. What seems way overpriced to you may be worth it to someone else. What seems easy to source to you may seem impossible to source for another. Convenience is king for most.

What you're proposing would limit the availability of potentially sought after parts for people who aren't as educated as you. For what reason? Your personal satisfaction? You're so fixated on the resellers, and completely disregarding the human aspect to modifying cars. If someone wants to overpay for a crusty bride seat and they get satisfaction out of it....let them.

You remind me of William Shatner in the fucking Priceline negotiator commercials. That Yashio paragraph is cringeworthy.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:01 PM   #3203
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
What's the name of the guy in japan that most of you are using when buying stuff like this? I searched and couldn't find him.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:04 PM   #3204
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
What's the name of the guy in japan that most of you are using when buying stuff like this? I searched and couldn't find him.

Jessee streeter?

Old 08-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #3205
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Jessee streeter?

Yes that's who. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #3206
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Yes that's who. Thanks.

No problem! Every question after this will be $1

Old 09-05-2018, 09:27 AM   #3207
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
So who's shipping bumpers from Japan these days? I don't think Jesse Streeter messes around with those items anymore.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:38 AM   #3208
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
speaking of streeter, his area has been hit by storms where he is at. he said he will be down and unable to ship/process stuff for a while. (see most recent IG post)
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:10 AM   #3209
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
So who's shipping bumpers from Japan these days? I don't think Jesse Streeter messes around with those items anymore.
wolfreign. but they ship containers, they won't ship one individual bumper from JP to usa.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #3210
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
If you pay enough money anybody will ship a bumper.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote