Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #91
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha. the funny thing is she was totally clueless on how fast she was going due to my km cluster. and didn't even realize that it was a cop, she thought it was a taxi loll. I just told her no second gear in parking lots

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #92
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
random dude : yo so who's girlfriend is that in the pink shirt, yeah..... *awkward pause*

jbeiber: um mine

random dude : oh, uh..... *looks at stars* yeah um... I just wanted to know. cause she is going to keep it a secret... *looks at floor*

all of us: um wtf? why do you need to know?

jbeibers girlfriend: yeah this guy said he was going to fight you because I wouldn't talk to him.

random dude: I thought I told you to shut your mouth, but yeah do you wanna fight? or what *looks at stars*

all of us : um gtfo of here dipshit before you get your ass kicked.

random dude : ya'll are whack man *stumbles away*

all of us *awkward silence*

Whoever brought that dipshit with them, make sure you never bring him back to this meet again period. Don't give a fuck if dude was sauced.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #93
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

the bigger the meet gets, the more random uncontrollable douche bags will show up.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:21 AM   #94
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
random dude : yo so who's girlfriend is that in the pink shirt, yeah..... *awkward pause*

random dude : oh, uh..... *looks at stars* yeah um... I just wanted to know. cause she is going to keep it a secret... *looks at floor*

jbeibers girlfriend: yeah this guy said he was going to fight you because I wouldn't talk to him.

random dude: I thought I told you to shut your mouth, but yeah do you wanna fight? or what *looks at stars*

Whoever brought that dipshit with them, make sure you never bring him back to this meet again period. Don't give a fuck if dude was sauced.
yeah no lie that shit was pretty awkward it was just wow. dude really?

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 AM   #95
junn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
junn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yea think that guy was on one...or drunk
Old 08-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #96
eurodre

Trader Rating: (0)
eurodre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
chill meet nice to meet you guys
eurodre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #97
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
I think that bro was just passing through. I would hope no one would bring someone that stupid

Old 08-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #98
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
when did THAT happen?
Old 08-31-2010, 02:23 PM   #99
recklessrob

recklessrob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
when did THAT happen?
yes, when the hell did this shiz happen?!?!??

and who is nicknamed jbeiber.... im kinda lost....
recklessrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #100
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^ You were too busy eating free panda express...I was too busy mooching off your free panda express LOL

I'm curious to know when this happened too, did not even notice
THE PROPHET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:52 PM   #101
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessrob View Post
yes, when the hell did this shiz happen?!?!??

and who is nicknamed jbeiber.... im kinda lost....

The kid with the AE and the S2k motor from team hammertime. I don't know his name but he looks like justin beiber with a haircut.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #102
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
^^^ You were too busy eating free panda express...I was too busy mooching off your free panda express LOL

I'm curious to know when this happened too, did not even notice
haha we where just standing, talking, socializing with one another having our Man talk. then out of nowhere this dude pops up "who's gf is that?" J Bieber claims her. then he's all like "she's hot man" we all stand confused like ".
" then she came over and told us that he said he would knock em out to date her blah blah blah. he starts tripping out, and we are all still like "wtf yo" wayne tells the guy to GTFO. guy cant even put a complete sentence together as he walks away. and we all resumed and went about our night. it was weird and unnecessary

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #103
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
The kid with the AE and the S2k motor from team hammertime. I don't know his name but he looks like justin beiber with a haircut.
You mean Danny? Nieko's butt buddy?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #104
recklessrob

recklessrob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
bro, youre talking about danny. his rolla has a stock 4ag 16v. nieko and danny rock. theyre such a cute couple lolz
recklessrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #105
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

so unneccesary

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
when did THAT happen?
you were busy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
You mean Danny? Nieko's butt buddy?
danny=jbieber...per wayne...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #106
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Sounds like a good time. Hopefully I'll show this week.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #107
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wayne.... danny has no s2k motor hahah where in the world did you get that idea hahahaha

but yes jbeiber=danny hahahaha

and jefe... fuck you <3
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #108
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
who's got the white flush z32? he was shootin flames on the 10 lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #109
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
that would be edgar.

mr. arctic dragon
Old 09-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #110
Om1kron
Post Whore!

MR fucking scarred the shit out of me driving to willow springs with that. I thought a rod was going to fly at me.

And Nieko I thought he had an fc20, but I guess that was some other skinny kid when we did the CSi thing.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #111
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
MR fucking scarred the shit out of me driving to willow springs with that. I thought a rod was going to fly at me.

And Nieko I thought he had an fc20, but I guess that was some other skinny kid when we did the CSi thing.
ash isnt skinny bro
Old 09-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #112
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
yeah it kinda scared me too it was pretty loud lol
Old 09-02-2010, 01:43 AM   #113
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm the one shooting flames lol. Wasn't trying to race you or anything beforehand, in case I gave you that impression. Your car would smoke mine, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:40 AM   #114
nieko
Post Whore!

hahaha yeah thats ashs car x)

but ash is a big monday lookin dude! hahahah

far from scronny white kid.

but they were both there.... so i see how you could be confused.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #115
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I'm the one shooting flames lol. Wasn't trying to race you or anything beforehand, in case I gave you that impression. Your car would smoke mine, lol.
haha nah it was clear that you were just messin around..if you paced me for 1/2 a mile and downshift from 5 to 3rd it would've been a different story lol

i think i've seen your car before at an irvine meet, you must've changed wheels?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #116
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

can't believe tomorrow already friday. damn

Old 09-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #117
Om1kron
Post Whore!

haha yeah, awesome.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #118
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
5bxg978

silver civic
silver mirrors
silver painted license plate holder in rear
Del Sol rims
SI tail lights

Stolen about 2 hours from my cuzins work place

he needs this for work and school, its not even a tuner car in any sense and some assholes decided to steal it...

any word is appreciated

stolen near Montebello off pico rivera

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #119
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
wwweeeeeeee