Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So...Chula Vista get together? :]

Well, I understand that these is already a "San Diego" meet in progress..

but how about a south county get together?

I know for some of us the drive to Mira Mesa is rediculous, and gas isn't really cheap like water.

So I'm proposing a once a week, hang out for us southerners.

Location will probably be where the old chula vista meets were taking place, which is in the Sunbow shopping center (where the mcdonalds is, east palomar street and medical center drive).

It is relatively local to the IB, San ysidro guys, and also for the National City, and Central Chula Vista guys.

Just a thought though, I know I would like to meet other local Zilvians..

What do you guys think?
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I would go, thats close to where im at

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
yea dude. im down. just gotta get my car running. damnit. should be up next week.

but yea dude. sounds wayy better than a 25 min drive.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
How about the starbucks between the Amc 24 and homedepot? off the 805, never seen anyone go there, mayby not as burnt as other places. But im down for wherever, just aslong as no douchbags show up

Daily Driven
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
off the palm ave exit on the 805?

that would work.

i was thinking about having it on a off night, like thursday, or something.

mainly because of the fact that fusion and mira mesa is on tuesday.

this gives everyone the ability to go to all meets, if they so choose.

what do you guys think?

..i know there is more than 3 people on zilvia from south san diego..

c'mon!

haha.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

yeah, more poeple are on here forsure. anyday sounds good after 7pm but again whatever day and time is good.

Daily Driven
Old 09-04-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
imascrilla
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
imascrilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sounds good.. but instead of Sunbow, how about the Kohl's parking lot in Eastlake.?? pretty good location considering you can't see inside the plaza from the main roads.. just a thought.. i mean, cops don't cruise that area, nor would they even see what's going on.
imascrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:54 AM   #8
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow roman whats up , its luis... havent seen u around these forums,,. anywat definatley lets make this happen use to go miramesa meet with socal kouki but def a drive and mehh ..you know... im down 4 sunbow... kohls in eastlake is too far from the 805 besides alot of honda children play there... amc starbuks would be my 2nd choice
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:20 AM   #9
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Hay luis! yeah, ive been gone for awhile, went up to davis for a week and been workin alot! but hopefully now I have some time again.

Daily Driven
Old 09-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
well lets do this... any1 down 4 tonight?
Old 09-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #11
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
oooh thursday night meet in CV? I wonder what the knights have to say about this.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #12
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

guess it didnt happen.... get on it guys im down tommorow, weekend lmk... wtf jay u lost driving to rosarita n back w/ Ignition dreaMS..... shiet.. aparecete
Old 09-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

oh and remember its the "whenever we feel like it knights" o0o0o0o... haa... na chill peeps... any 1 hitting their event
Old 09-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #14
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

damn, i just saw that you wanted to go tonight, sorry i just got home lol! gimmi a call bud. ill keep checkin the forum.

Daily Driven
Old 09-04-2008, 11:58 PM   #15
Avante
Zilvia Addict

awww man.

sorry guys.

i had football practice at 7. i didnt get home until about 9.

i had hoped more people would have posted...

but c'mon! next thursday? sunbow mickey Ds?

what do you all say?

MARCUS: you better be there hahah.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #16
drftem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hmmmm maybe me and the knights will roll back out to our spot on thursday and see how you guys hold down a get together.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

so far looks like this meet roll call is all S14'... nice...hope yur down marcus.. def. roman ill give u a call but lets go ahead and set it in stone for next thursday 4 sunbow MD's everyone familiar? 730 8 ish... lmk guys
Old 09-05-2008, 01:21 PM   #18
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
hopefully. just waitin on my turbo to come back....

Old 09-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #19
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

So you ended up working somewhere else? damn bro, hit me up its been awhile!but yeah im down to hang out next week.

Daily Driven
Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
Well, I understand that these is already a "San Diego" meet in progress..

but how about a south county get together?

I know for some of us the drive to Mira Mesa is rediculous, and gas isn't really cheap like water.

So I'm proposing a once a week, hang out for us southerners.

Location will probably be where the old chula vista meets were taking place, which is in the Sunbow shopping center (where the mcdonalds is, east palomar street and medical center drive).

It is relatively local to the IB, San ysidro guys, and also for the National City, and Central Chula Vista guys.

Just a thought though, I know I would like to meet other local Zilvians..

What do you guys think?

wait... theres a meet in mira mesa? no one even bothered to tell me? I live in mira mesa and this whole time i've been going to the fusion meet off the 52
Old 09-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #21
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mira mesa fudruckers at 7PM every Tuesday.

Thats cool that the south people are making a meet!

To keep it from getting crazy maybe you all should do what the esco people do: They all meet up and chill BEFORE they go to the mira mesa meet.

I'm just asking for that to be considered so we can use Mira Mesa as a middle ground for San Diego county and keep the community together, ya know?
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:33 AM   #22
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

yo jay. pann took my turbo to the dudes in CV. although i could only go through pann b/c they can order the Greddy internals. (?) but thanks anyways man. appreciate it.

anyway, bump. keep this thread up top.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:19 AM   #23
RB S13
Zilvia Member

RB S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
CV meet is koo..... my car's not up and running yet but i'm down to chill and represent for the 180 drivers.. =P
RB S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:40 PM   #24
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION...

cops are being ridiculous. they are pulling people over and popping hoods. There's cops along with another younger guy checking for illegal japanese engines.

my pops got pulled over in his nismo z and my friend in his s13. both were stopped for a good 15-20mins, interrogated about all the parts.

this was in/around the chula vista area. be careful!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 06:54 PM   #25
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldyoldy240 View Post

To keep it from getting crazy maybe you all should do what the esco people do: They all meet up and chill BEFORE they go to the mira mesa meet.

I'm just asking for that to be considered so we can use Mira Mesa as a middle ground for San Diego county and keep the community together, ya know?
I can understand what you are saying, trying to keep the community together, but its a hell of a drive all the way up to mira mesa.

some of us would just like to hang out, meet and greet, and stay close to home.

as for the info from marcus, around what time did all that happen?

i guess we should all keep it easy and just be considerate of the cvpd.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #26
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

it was 4pm. both occasions. so, just be really careful guys.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #27
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
CV Has always been a bad place for tuners; How many kids died on the street by bonita high...
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #28
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
CV Has always been a bad place for tuners; How many kids died on the street by bonita high...
and mira mesa never has..? everywhere has c'mon, maybe if u guys make it a monthly huge meet for all to make it out to mira mesa then itll be legit.weekly kinda hard to justify a 30 min+ drive to a meet thats inconsistant with turn out.. and about that shit in chula vista.. socal kouki already had an encounter with the police and younger kid helping them out... not sure were in chula vista... any info on location / times
Old 09-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #29
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:

I honestly don't go for personal reasons. The drive would be fine for me once a month but I have my reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
yo jay. pann took my turbo to the dudes in CV. although i could only go through pann b/c they can order the Greddy internals. (?) but thanks anyways man. appreciate it.

anyway, bump. keep this thread up top.
The place is low key but legit.. they hooked me up with my disco potato cause Miggs is an wholesaller for Pann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION...

cops are being ridiculous. they are pulling people over and popping hoods. There's cops along with another younger guy checking for illegal japanese engines.

my pops got pulled over in his nismo z and my friend in his s13. both were stopped for a good 15-20mins, interrogated about all the parts.

this was in/around the chula vista area. be careful!!!
I talked about that on the fuddruckers meet a month ago... it's a young white guy. I have my cameras ready for next time I'm gonna catch this narc on film... I suggest everyone do the same... it's illegal for them to photograph your engine but it's not illegal for you or your passenger to document the event. Know your rights f*ckers.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #30
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Yeah they took pics of both Jay's and my buddies Engine bay's. they were even looking for NOS!? not the energy drink but the funny gas in the trunk! They weren't dicks or anything but they did have that guy checking for SR's. as for this thursday im down to go just need to know where so I can let some of my buddies know. So im guessing no on the palm and 805 starbucks buy the amc? lets agree on a spot and set it

Daily Driven