Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #61
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah there are some dumbasses, but i'm pretty sure any car meet has them. 2-3 cops roll by the meet over the course of the night and keep the dumbasses in check. They don't bother going and inspecting every car, just the ones that rev and burn some rubber. Anyways, come check it out if you guys aren't doing anything on a thursday night.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #62
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
thanks for letting us know bro. Hopefully you get your ride back up and running to roll out with us. We definately try to stay away from those ricing dumb$#!+'s.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #63
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Cool i'll be there! it will be running in 2-3 weeks. Do you guys go to another meet after you meet up?
Old 11-19-2007, 04:09 PM   #64
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Cool i'll be there! it will be running in 2-3 weeks. Do you guys go to another meet after you meet up?
Nah we used to meet up at the In-N-Out on Tampa, but that site got burned with all the hooligans so we decided to move elsewhere. This new location is quiet & those of us who go are chill.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #65
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Rolled out yesterday, but not in my car Was there with my friends and their Tegs. Since there was no one interested I decided to work on the car a bit. Gear oil change, trans fluid flush w/ SeaFoam Trans cleaner thing (hoping it helps from not shifting into gears properly until I do the 5 spd), and waxed and washed the car.

Well, can't wait till tomorrow and especially for the Wednesday meet. Hopefully before the month's over I order my SPL RUCAs and I'll finally be sitting low

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-19-2007, 05:11 PM   #66
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Nice! Yeah dude my bro and I wanted to roll down but I had guest show up at the pad and was stuck home playing host. Can't wait to see the g-ride sittin' low for sure up!
Yeah tomorrow we'll hit you up to roll out and Wednesday it's on and poppin'!

Old 11-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #67
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Rolled out yesterday, but not in my car Was there with my friends and their Tegs. Since there was no one interested I decided to work on the car a bit. Gear oil change, trans fluid flush w/ SeaFoam Trans cleaner thing (hoping it helps from not shifting into gears properly until I do the 5 spd), and waxed and washed the car.

Well, can't wait till tomorrow and especially for the Wednesday meet. Hopefully before the month's over I order my SPL RUCAs and I'll finally be sitting low
better get them RUCAs already dude! i swear ill bring my wrenches one of these meets and lower it in the parking lot while your grabbing coffee!
Old 11-19-2007, 05:56 PM   #68
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
better get them RUCAs already dude! i swear ill bring my wrenches one of these meets and lower it in the parking lot while your grabbing coffee!
Yeah I saw we bring the sockets & jack Wed nite. Let's get crackin!!

Old 11-19-2007, 06:27 PM   #69
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
LOL! I'm down to see jimmy's car SLAMED!

Do we still meet up at the In-N-Out first or just meet up at the starbucks?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #70
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
LOL! I'm down to see jimmy's car SLAMED!

Do we still meet up at the In-N-Out first or just meet up at the starbucks?
Dude we're ALL DOWN for it! Nah I say let's meet at SB's. We all pretty much said so last week. Hopefully the guys who came will rememeber... maybe I'll make a drive over there.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 AM   #71
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

BuMP - 1 more day till it's Wednesday

Old 11-20-2007, 03:14 PM   #72
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
WOOT! Lovin' this whole 2 meets in a row thing.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #73
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
WOOT! Lovin' this whole 2 meets in a row thing.
Very Nice! (Borat)

Old 11-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #74
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Very Nice! (Borat)
High Five!
Old 11-20-2007, 08:37 PM   #75
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'll still hit In & Out just to see how it is. Hell, never know when a new 240 owner might show up and always good to bring the new folks on over to the starbucks meet. Plus I just like seeing cars in general

Gimme a lil bit of time and I'll definitely be asking for them wrenches Hell, I have tires waiting to be mounted as well!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-21-2007, 01:31 AM   #76
hustlervibes

Nice seeing some of the friendly faces in Burbank, hopefully we can keep it going to Wednesday night. See you all soon!!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:16 AM   #77
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Burbank was a nice turnout, lets keep it going tonight fellas.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #78
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
ill show up tonight...so wheres the location again? i was reading through and dunno if its in starbucks or in-n-out. but for sure illl be there tonight
Old 11-21-2007, 10:49 AM   #79
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
ill show up tonight...so wheres the location again? i was reading through and dunno if its in starbucks or in-n-out. but for sure illl be there tonight
hey bro where did you dissappear to? we were looking for you last nite when we finally got a parking location! as for tonite it will be at the starbux on Saticoy and Louise. i think my brother put the directions and address on the first post of this thread.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:54 AM   #80
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
Quote:
hey bro where did you dissappear to? we were looking for you last nite when we finally got a parking location! as for tonite it will be at the starbux on Saticoy and Louise. i think my brother put the directions and address on the first post of this thread.
i was looking for u guys too. i thought u guys left becuase i went back to krispy kreme and u guys were gone but i was still parked in front of mens warehouse and i was just walking around and seeing who else showed up
Old 11-21-2007, 10:56 AM   #81
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ohh nice i think ill hit this one up fo sho...

no Krispy Kremes though lol

see u guys again later tonite
Old 11-21-2007, 10:58 AM   #82
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

yes ill get the donuts tonite! and better than krispy kremes, im picking up Uncle Joe's!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:58 AM   #83
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

'N' Roll fellas for tonight!! Great turnout last night in Burbank. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet everyone to fill them in about tonight, but hopefully the word got out.

Zilvia_Bro's we'll meeting tonight at Starbucks in Van Nuys on Saticoy & Louis. There's a Blockbuster Video, Ralphs & Rite Aid on the same corner so you can't miss it. If you're coming from the In-N-Out on Tampa > come down Tampa (south) to Saticoy & turn left > then roll down to Louis (east). We're meeting there around 9pm.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #84
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:

Thanks again for the donas! I'll see about hookin' up some coffee for my peeps when ya'll roll up tonite!!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:01 AM   #85
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
yes ill get the donuts tonite! and better than krispy kremes, im picking up Uncle Joe's!

u just got my nipple hard
Old 11-21-2007, 12:00 PM   #86
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
u just got my nipple hard
Well it does get cold outside...

Old 11-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #87
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Thanks again for the donas! I'll see about hookin' up some coffee for my peeps when ya'll roll up tonite!!

peppermint hot chocolate for me please lol
Old 11-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #88
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
peppermint hot chocolate for me please lol
Aiight remind me when we're there.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:44 PM   #89
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 11-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #90
hustlervibes

Bump for another awesome 240SX meet.
Closed Thread