Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #9751
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Bring me back a wife please.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #9752
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Word. I want one too. Look for a chick named Yoko Matsunage. Then bring her to me.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #9753
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Can you guys bump my For Sale threads please???

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24979...s14-parts.html

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24979...-body-kit.html
Old 04-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #9754
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:48 AM   #9755
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Bump my thread dude. lol

oh and i replied.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #9756
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
sorry ... not tonight guys .. im starving. gotta send me lunch to that.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #9757
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
didn't go

lets start a new meet w/ a new thread and revive the 310 meet
Old 04-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #9758
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
did anyone go?
Old 04-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #9759
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
nope lol

We need to start a new thread
People are confused because 310gold hasn't up dated the first page ever. So people do not know where this meet is any more.

Should we start a new meet thread with the same location?
Old 04-08-2009, 11:39 PM   #9760
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
yeah we should.
or that front page should should seriously change
and add some pics to show what people would expect?
Old 04-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #9761
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

give me a couple of good pictures and ill make the thread
Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #9762
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

should get everyone else's thumbs up first right?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #9763
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
There. Done.

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...boba-meet.html
Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #9764
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
nope lol

We need to start a new thread
People are confused because 310gold hasn't up dated the first page ever. So people do not know where this meet is any more.

Should we start a new meet thread with the same location?
you guys should have contacted me if u wanted it changed.

i think i remember before a few guys were saying to just keep the location to PM?

this thread has over 300 pages already.
change the location on the first page or just use the one that just started?
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #9765
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ALRIGHT motor is getting pulled out of my hatch tuesday!

whoever wants to come kick it is more than welcome to!

devin i need to borrow that cherry picker for sure this time! haha
Old 04-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #9766
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Word. I want one too. Look for a chick named Yoko Matsunage. Then bring her to me.
sorry guys...couldnt bring any girls back. but holly shit japan is an amazing place!!!! i do NOT recommend going without someone that speaks and reads japanese though.
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #9767
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
wtf your already back!?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #9768
chrisa
BANNED

chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
yeah, i went for a week. It was more of a business trip then anything. I'm gonna go back in July and actually see a lot more shit since i am planning on staying for 2 weeks.
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #9769
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
dam. that i see. cant do everything in japan in a wk tho. even a month is too short
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #9770
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

I wanna go to japan : [[

is it like Toyko Drift where there are car meets with hundreds of japanese models all over us car nerds?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #9771
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
my house everyones invited tomorrow!

idk
Old 04-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #9772
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

when? will there be alcoholic beverages?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #9773
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

awww...i have a photo thing to do tomorrow...
whats going on?

so what the hell are we doing about the two forums...its senseless to have two...ugh...
Old 04-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #9774
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
anyone going tonight... or should i bump the other thread?!
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #9775
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

close this thread>>>its pointlesss
Old 03-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #9776
Likethunda
Zilvia Junkie

Likethunda is an unknown quantity at this point
nobody meets n e more.?
Likethunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #9777
Teddy
Post Whore!

There's another thread doofus.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #9778
31ohZenki

Trader Rating: (0)
31ohZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i live around the conner from this meet lol too bad my car aint working need to do the sr swap by the way u guys know of any good shops around here were i could do this and meet u guys on Wednesday .
31ohZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #9779
Teddy
Post Whore!

This is not where we meet.