Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 01:46 PM   #91
darren240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darren240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no one got pullover?

that place is filled with cops waiting to bust yo ass. :hammer:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2006, 01:50 PM   #92
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
good thing we are all KAs (haha).
eh i dont know about that, and what happend in irvine yuri?

im so damn paranoid now
Old 09-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #93
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
What’s up, I'm new to these boards.

If everyone is still looking for a place to go hang out, there's a nice place not to far from me off the 15 freeway exit Cajalco Rd.

There are some places to eat, a movie theater and it’s rather large so parking will not be a problem. The only bad thing, it gets real busy and close parking to restaurants is hard to find.

-Chris
Corona is way too far for most of these OC people. What really stays open late on a Thrusday at Crossroads?? Barnes/Starbucks...Juice It Up or Jamba can't remember...A good group of us come after 10 and stay out until pass 12, nothing is open that late over there...except wendys ahhaah.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:22 PM   #94
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Personally, I love having our meets at Diamond Plaza, and I see no real "good" reason to move it, but if a majority of you think it should be moved, then I'm all for it (just making sure it's around the same area).

Pros
-whole plaza is open late
-The Boat
-easy to find
-a place to walk around
-plenty of parking

Cons

-hotbed for cops
-SHITTY PARKING!!!!

OMG STUPID MESSAGELENGTH SHOULD BE BANNED

EDIT: now the messagelentgth doesnt matter but im leaving that in there.

Yuri thats the price you pay for driving the car. the more flashy it is the more attention it grabs. but in general i understand your pain but i would drive the car to the meets anywayz i love seeing it. just remember to leave after the cop. you have balls for leaving while he was there :O
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 09-11-2006, 07:55 PM   #95
RR5

RR5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
Corona is way too far for most of these OC people. What really stays open late on a Thrusday at Crossroads?? Barnes/Starbucks...Juice It Up or Jamba can't remember...A good group of us come after 10 and stay out until pass 12, nothing is open that late over there...except wendys ahhaah.
Doesnt BJs stay open late? And what about On the Border?

Hey aren't you also on nadines boards? Your name looks familiar.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:12 PM   #96
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR5
Doesnt BJs stay open late? And what about On the Border?

Hey aren't you also on nadines boards? Your name looks familiar.
I'm sure BJs does, but isn't 21 and over after 10 unless you are there before hand? We have youngins...

Ya I'm on Nadines board but my sn is changed now.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #97
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
4 more months....4 more months and im not a "youngin" anymore.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:35 AM   #98
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
4 more months....4 more months and im not a "youngin" anymore.
quit slacking and hurry up...pfft
Old 09-12-2006, 12:49 AM   #99
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
going out drinking and car meet just kinda dont mix in my mind well, cuz then were all gonna drink alot and do stupid shit
Old 09-12-2006, 12:57 AM   #100
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
We can have a car meet, then drink somewhere else!
Old 09-12-2006, 01:31 AM   #101
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
How are we going to get there? I guess I can always bring the party van.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:33 AM   #102
peterkim0121
BANNED

peterkim0121 can only hope to improve
man i wish i could go there.. i just sold my s14...

damn..
Old 09-12-2006, 03:18 AM   #103
Vatche
Post Whore!

hahahaha that party van wont be bring us home...it will be taking us to some secret dungeon that crazy bastard has hiding in his backyard. its scary
Old 09-12-2006, 03:31 AM   #104
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
The Bangbus. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-12-2006, 08:56 AM   #105
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
going out drinking and car meet just kinda dont mix in my mind well, cuz then were all gonna drink alot and do stupid shit
not even about drinking, just hanging out in a restaurant like Bjs you needs to be 21 after 10...
Old 09-12-2006, 09:17 AM   #106
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
hahahaha that party van wont be bring us home...it will be taking us to some secret dungeon that crazy bastard has hiding in his backyard. its scary
Put on the lotion.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:42 AM   #107
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

ursmokd can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to ursmokd Send a message via MSN to ursmokd
eeewwww LOL

Old 09-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #108
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
SoCal forum house party, perhaps?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #109
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Who's house? Who's willing to have their house stayed over at by some Zilvians?!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #110
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I got a Nissan Quest! Party Van! SOHC V6 POWER!
Old 09-12-2006, 03:07 PM   #111
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
all the FEMALE zilvians can stay at my house, screw the rest of you guys! lol
Old 09-12-2006, 03:11 PM   #112
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

There's only two female Zilvians that go, so I guess you're gonna go party with them.

I can bring Jeri Lee and Jenny though.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:22 PM   #113
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
quit slacking and hurry up...pfft
im trying!! i sware!
Old 09-12-2006, 03:25 PM   #114
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
There's only two female Zilvians that go, so I guess you're gonna go party with them.

I can bring Jeri Lee and Jenny though.
It's peanutbutter jelly time!
Old 09-12-2006, 03:33 PM   #115
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

just keeping it thumpin til' thursday
Old 09-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #116
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

chill..drink at somebodies crib? sounds fun. <3
Old 09-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #117
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop

LOL.

I won't be able to make it this week. On Thursday night, my car won't have an engine in it. (>_<)

Next week for sure though. I'll roll in with a twin-cam, a 5speed, a black and brown interior, and a QUIET exhuast.

On that note, does anybody want a SOHC that burns oil (bad valve guides), an auto tranny, or a cracked brown HUD dash? lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:09 PM   #118
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
hehe, i have a quite exhaust.
i was at the shop the other day and found my old silencer, apexi gt spec + silencer= <3
Old 09-12-2006, 10:20 PM   #119
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop

damn thats ugly! lol
Old 09-12-2006, 10:40 PM   #120
Jung918
Post Whore!

He's got a tumor!
Closed Thread