Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-11-2008, 09:05 AM   #721
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv View Post
Any other pics of this car?

http://www.super-made.com/
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 10:25 AM   #722
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Thanks, I know it's on the supermade site, I'm looking if there's any different pics fron those with the equip 03 on..
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #723
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
anyone have a pic of a s14 running a 18x9.5 +10 front and rear with a 235/40/18 f. and a 245/40/18 rear?

thanks

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #724
mhchan218

mhchan218 is an unknown quantity at this point
looking for a black s14 kouki with white wheels. thanks.
mhchan218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #725
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Does any one have pics of a fastback with over fenders AND flares? I'm thinking like 20mm fenders with flares.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:03 AM   #726
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
r/ing pics of a purple austrailian s13.4 with bn brister or vertex ridge type front s14 fenders [double vented, one spaced out from the door gap, and the other along the wheel wells] It also appeared to have a uras or origin aggessive bump/skirt combo with the skirts pushed out to flush up against the wide fenders. If memory serves, it had diff wheels in diff pics too.
MAOR PLEASE! Maybe some front a rear angle too?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #727
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have pix of s13 with hot pink wheels? grenedes if possible? Lookin for either white cars or black cars with hot pink wheels..

thanks guys

TEAM SUS*PECT
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #728
samsx
Leaky Injector

samsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura about
I want to see a s13 with 18x9.5 + 22 wheel please!!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #729
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
new request

SR with Hot pipe w/ bov along with engine torque dampener..

i put on my new hot pipe and now mine wont fit.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:48 AM   #730
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Pic request: s14 zenki with Navan bumper and a lip...if one exists...and any info on said lip!

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #731
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
heres what i got with the hot pink wheels.....i know they arent grenades but should give you an idea.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:39 AM   #732
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
MAOR PLEASE! Maybe some front a rear angle too?

only pic i have of it
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #733
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
heres what i got with the hot pink wheels.....i know they arent grenades but should give you an idea.

that looks good... do you know what color they used for those wheels?

TEAM SUS*PECT
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #734
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
no clue..... iirc its a car from hawaii thats all i know.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:56 PM   #735
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by emersonLP View Post
Pic request: s14 zenki with Navan bumper and a lip...if one exists...and any info on said lip!
This is on Up Garage, never seen it on a car, but I know it is for the Zenki aero bumper...too bad Grant doesn't ship aero!

It is 200 bucks anyway though, shipping would be at least another 150 (I shipped a lip back and it was 115 and it was way smaller then that one). Not to mention his fees.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #736
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
/r/

205/45 on 8" wheel

215/45 on 8.5" wheel
Old 02-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #737
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsm3 View Post
that looks good... do you know what color they used for those wheels?
Email Jline wheels at [email protected]

They can give you an answer.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #738
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Polished TE37s.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:33 AM   #739
J_Konnexion
Zilvia Member

J_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to J_Konnexion

J_Konnexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:00 AM   #740
J_Konnexion
Zilvia Member

J_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to J_Konnexion
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhchan218 View Post
looking for a black s14 kouki with white wheels. thanks.

J_Konnexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #741
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Pics of s14 or s15 dash and door panels in a s13.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #742
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITCH View Post
Pics of s14 or s15 dash and door panels in a s13.

More pics and good info here: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...t=s14+dash+fit

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #743
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
as much pics as possible for this car! i already have the ones from dropjays blog.
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #744
slidewaysmn
Leaky Injector

slidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really nice
"I saw it in a magazine along time ago... i remember the name fatlace so here is a link. http://www.fatlace.com/lacedup/?page_id=15 I'm sure there is more info about it other places."

*edit Found the magazine in my room... its in HCI http://driftunit.com/photos/HCI/

slidewaysmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #745
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
for those who requested 18x9.5 +12 and 18x10.5 +15 on s14 standard guards - only thing is my 18x9.5 +12 fronts havent arrived so ive got 17x9.5 +15 uras ns01s on the front

hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #746
wickedS14

wickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enoughwickedS14 will become famous soon enough
Greddy Ti-C exhaust on a stock body s14 please.
wickedS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #747
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin for a bright pink S14 kouki.... I've looked a lot and I can never find anything. I can use my imagination but what fun is that. I'm Canadian so I don't use it to much, lol.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #748
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
Lookin for a bright pink S14 kouki.... I've looked a lot and I can never find anything. I can use my imagination but what fun is that. I'm Canadian so I don't use it to much, lol.
yashio factory s14

Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:02 AM   #749
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
/\ Thanks, all I could ever find was the Yashio Factory S15... Maybe I just suck at the internets...
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #750
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
More pics of this car (driven in D1 Street Legal by K. Hirono):

And pics of Voltex wings, preferably on something other than S2000's and Evos. I'm hoping they make a Type II with the wing stands closer to the center of the wing than I've been seeing. But bring on the Voltex!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote