Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
240srhatch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Arrow **93 Mazda RX7 FD3s 3rd generation, rolling shell.CHEAP**

Im out of financial trouble so I wont be selling the car unless someone gives me what i was originally asking for the car, so $4200 FIRM

Up for sale is my 93 Mazda Rx7 rolling shell with clean title. It only has 86k on the body, its manual, and is only missing engine/trans, driver seat, master window switch, heater controls and gauge cluster. All the rest of the interior is in the car, all the brakes, suspension and other stuff to the car remains installed on the car. The only thing you need to get this car running is a 13btt engine/trans or maybe a sr, rb or even ls1 swap. The body has a dent on the door and a small one in the 1/4 panel, not a hard fix for either of them. Car was ready to get bodywork done and install body kit on but im out of cash. Need this car gone as soon as possible. Price is 4200 firm. I also have mint 18x8.5 konig imagine silver wheels with 245/40/18 dunlop and bfgoodrich tires with plenty of life left on them that i can include with the car for extra money. I only have a crappy picture right now but i will post more up tomorrow. Call me at 240-506-6858.

Last edited by 240srhatch; 01-14-2009 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: new pics
Sponsored Links