Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #31
justastain

Trader Rating: (0)
justastain is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-city_s13 View Post
Pilot bushings and bearings are different. One has roller bearings, the other is a brass sleeve.
Glad to see this was resolved, maybe not to the OP liking. But in the end both sides of the story came out. I wish you the best of luck in future adventures with your car. This site has a ton of INFO. I have not posted a lot, but have read and gotten a lot of help on this site.
justastain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #32
Coolwhip
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Coolwhip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Coolwhip
Just to follow up on the order complication for Con-city_s13:

Sean the sales rep that was handling the order has been in constant contact with the customer. Con-city_s13 requested the deal previously offered upon clarification provided about the situation. Sean, out of his own paycheck is sending him the flywheel for free. No hurt feelings on our end, we understand there was just a little confusion and frustration that prompted all of this.

Just wanting to let everyone know, it's not just me but the whole team here at Raw Brokerage that up keeps the customer satisfaction we're known for.

We appreciate the kind feedback from the previous customers in this thread. I guess we can only count on our bad reviews to bring out our good ones

Love you Zilvia!
Coolwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #33
justastain

justastain is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolwhip View Post
Sean, out of his own paycheck is sending him the flywheel for free.
In times like this. It is awesome to see true customer service!!
+10000 To Sean for going above and beyond what he ever had to do!
justastain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #34
Con-city_s13

Con-city_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
These guys are awesome. They made it up to me more than they should have. I retract my earlier statement and look forward to doing business with them in the futute.

+1 for Raw Brokerage
Con-city_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #35
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I did have one hiccup with rb. I ordered my ignition coils but they didnt have them in stock and i waited about a week to findout they were not shipped and were actually out of stock. But have ordered through them many times and was always pleased with their customer service. Ive even had them help me with some tech questions/suggestions.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #36
Canked

Canked is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll put my review of Raw Brokerage. I first found out about RB on here while I was trying to find a swap for my s14. I had Ricky contact me and he gave me his sale email while I was deployed on a ship in the middle of the ocean lol. I always a quick response back to my email and proceeded to continue my seach. Ricky has given me nothing but professional guidance towards my build and what would suit me best towards the type of budget i had and worked around it. When my car was brought into his shop immediately i started getting prowess pictures and a list of everything that the car was undergoing. So all in all the final product for the services that i asked for i couldnt ask for any better service will alway go to Ricky for parts and services
RB get 5 stars for overall quality and CS
Old 01-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #37
s14sliding
Zilvia Member

s14sliding is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread def helped a lot in making my decision on where to buy an rb25 from. juts one more month ahh time and saving money suuucks lol but well worth it
s14sliding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #38
username
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
username is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Have to post another awesome review from these guys. I called the shop on Monday and needed a few parts to finish my car for the weekend. Middle of the week I find out their supplier wouldn't be able to get the parts shipped by the end of the week. Sean and Ricky were both awesome to deal with and ended up getting parts from another supplier overnighted so that i would have them by the weekend. Thanks again to Ricky and Sean for making this happen.
username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #39
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Well the transaction is not complete, but I'm bothered by the situation.

I had called to see if two specific items are in stock, and if they'd price match. I was told that they are, and I had sent the payment. I had to email them the following day to confirm that they had received it (which they did), and was told that it would ship shortly. I had to email them again a few days later in order to get the tracking information (which I promptly received).

Some time has passed and now the package arrived with only one of the two items?! And what's crazy, is the packaging invoice states QTY 2. How does a shipper miss that?!?

I've emailed Ricky, and asked him to contact me tomorrow in order to sort this out.

I'll update this thread once the transaction is complete.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:46 PM   #40
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Raw Brokerage has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Gave me good advice when I needed it and got my parts shipped same day even after business hours. I will continue to do business with Raw Brokerage for all my RB parts
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:56 PM   #41
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yep will be buying again from them..great cs and RB know how..
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:11 AM   #42
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Okay, so my second item arrived (a bit later then what was stated), but they apologized for the situation. I had asked for a follow up phone call to confirm the delivery date since it had passed, but I haven't heard from them since.

In the end they had come through for me, but I'd like better communication between the buyer and seller in the future...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote