Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
Blitz Blow off valve bov w/ flange *used*

For sale is a used, but in very good condition, Blitz Blow Off Valve and what I think is a used R32 hot pipe, I'm unsure. If buyer wants, i can cut off just the flange so that can be welded onto a steel hot pipe. Or if buyer wants, i can ship the entire hot pipe which can probably be modified to fit your application for a slightly higher shipping cost. BOV comes complete with all allen screws, gasket, and c-ring.
Click pix for better view:

Price for Blow off Valve and cut off flange will be $120 shipped
If you want the hot pipe, i'm gonna ask to ad at least $10 depending on where you are located.
Contact me here or thru email at [email protected] which is definitely the fastest. Hit me up with questions or offers.

Oh and heres a pic I just got sent to my phone of Megan Fox That if I post again will get me banned from the FS section...

thanks for looking
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I want megan fox, how much for her shipped to 35124? I want to touch her
Old 09-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #3
Apathic
Leaky Injector

Apathic is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Apathic
10 lbs of jamaica's finest herb for her i have a friend who may want the b o f.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
no herblez for me bro lol. Let me know if your friend does in fact want it.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:51 PM   #5
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Damn I want this. DO $100 shipped? It's all i got
Old 09-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
Damn I want this. DO $100 shipped? It's all i got

PM'd you

Item is still very much for sale.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:47 PM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
To many bumps, Post OT shit to sell your product like that again and you won't be able to sell...