Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-22-2017, 05:33 AM   #1
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jazz4890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CA 1990 180sx RHD Imported From Japan

MOD's Please Delete

Last edited by jazz4890; 03-03-2019 at 10:23 PM..
jazz4890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2017, 07:48 AM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Posts gigantic picture, of half the car.

nice.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
$9k for a basically stock CA18-powered s13.

glws.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:54 AM   #4
Gremo
Zilvia Member

Gremo can only hope to improve
Price is fair. Just post more detailed pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Gremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #5
RHD*bro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bump for a 180sx and a gigantic picture u posted
RHD*bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:23 PM   #6
s13rhdhatch
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13rhdhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
9k for a rough ass 180 and a ca? Yeah good luck
s13rhdhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:31 PM   #7
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Posts gigantic picture, of half the car.

nice.
well thank you for the bump. I did state I would post more pictures which I have done. I tried to put the picture in a normal size but it was late at night. I was too tired to adjust it and I knew I would post more pic's the same day. If they are still too big for you just let me know I’d be happy to adjust them just for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
$9k for a basically stock CA18-powered s13.

glws.
Hello I appreciate a premium member taking the time to comment on my post. I did put OBO after the price which means I’m not firm at all. I am just trying to avoid the lowballing that's going to come from people on zilvia. Which I’m sure that’s something you would know all too well due to being a premium member. I’m not sure calling the car stock is correct since it has bigger wheels. It has a good amount of suspension work and the motor has an upgraded t25 turbo since a sr turbo is considered an upgrade for the small t25 turbo the motor normally comes with. I also forgot to mention I’m putting in a 255lph fuel pump soon or the new owner can install it if they buy it before I put it in. The car would need a tune with a front mount and bigger injectors to be pushing a lot more power safely. Also the cost of buying the car in Japan then shipping it over and then registering it legally isn't exactly cheap so I think my asking price isn't outrageous especially considering that I’ve put money into fixing up the car after all of that was done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremo View Post
Price is fair. Just post more detailed pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks man I appreciate that. I put OBO as well so someone can have a great running 180sx at a great price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHD*bro View Post
Bump for a 180sx and a gigantic picture u posted
Thank you very much I appreciate that. I adjusted the picture so it should be normal now. If it’s not please let me know and I will readjust them again. It’s hard to tell for me because on my phone and laptop they come out normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rhdhatch View Post
9k for a rough ass 180 and a ca? Yeah good luck

Well thanks for the bump and again I did put OBO right after the price. I even put it in bold now so everyone can see it since I’m getting the idea people think I’m firm on the price. I wouldn't consider it a rough ass 180 it has cosmetic issues but they aren't insanely hard to fix. This is Texas so I am sure there are body people out there who can fix the car very easily. Like I’ve stated already It's definitely not cheap to buy it from Japan then ship it register it and also put money into fixing it. What's wrong with a CA motor? It sounds mean for a 4 cylinder it runs great it gets good gas mileage and it revs and pulls through boost very nice for a 1.8 liter. Have you ever owned or driven in a CA powered car before? Or are you just basing what you've said off of something you've heard about the motor from someone else?

Last edited by jazz4890; 04-27-2017 at 05:08 PM..
Old 04-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #8
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
9k and tape holding the bumper on SICK
carcrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #9
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazee View Post
9k and tape holding the bumper on SICK
That's how it was when it was shipped. I've since taken that off and the bumper is mounted perfectly fine. Thanks for the bump
Old 04-27-2017, 06:01 AM   #10
ProjectPanda13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
ProjectPanda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ProjectPanda13
Is the passenger lower quarter panel damaged? Needs more pictures of that.
Latez
ProjectPanda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:05 PM   #11
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPanda13 View Post
Is the passenger lower quarter panel damaged? Needs more pictures of that.
Latez
Yeah it's been hit down there. Here's a close up of the damage. It's definitely fixable it's at the very bottom of the panel.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:29 PM   #12
s13rhdhatch
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13rhdhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz4890 View Post
well thank you for the bump. I did state I would post more pictures which I have done. I tried to put the picture in a normal size but it was late at night. I was too tired to adjust it and I knew I would post more pic's the same day. If they are still too big for you just let me know I’d be happy to adjust them just for you.

Hello I appreciate a premium member taking the time to comment on my post. I did put OBO after the price which means I’m not firm at all. I am just trying to avoid the lowballing that's going to come from people on zilvia. Which I’m sure that’s something you would know all too well due to being a premium member. I’m not sure calling the car stock is correct since it has bigger wheels. It has a good amount of suspension work and the motor has an upgraded t25 turbo since a sr turbo is considered an upgrade for the small t25 turbo the motor normally comes with. I also forgot to mention I’m putting in a 255lph fuel pump soon or the new owner can install it if they buy it before I put it in. The car would need a tune with a front mount and bigger injectors to be pushing a lot more power safely. Also the cost of buying the car in Japan then shipping it over and then registering it legally isn't exactly cheap so I think my asking price isn't outrageous especially considering that I’ve put money into fixing up the car after all of that was done.

Thanks man I appreciate that. I put OBO as well so someone can have a great running 180sx at a great price.

Thank you very much I appreciate that. I adjusted the picture so it should be normal now. If it’s not please let me know and I will readjust them again. It’s hard to tell for me because on my phone and laptop they come out normal.

Well thanks for the bump and again I did put OBO right after the price. I even put it in bold now so everyone can see it since I’m getting the idea people think I’m firm on the price. I wouldn't consider it a rough ass 180 it has cosmetic issues but they aren't insanely hard to fix. This is Texas so I am sure there are body people out there who can fix the car very easily. Like I’ve stated already It's definitely not cheap to buy it from Japan then ship it register it and also put money into fixing it. What's wrong with a CA motor? It sounds mean for a 4 cylinder it runs great it gets good gas mileage and it revs and pulls through boost very nice for a 1.8 liter. Have you ever owned or driven in a CA powered car before? Or are you just basing what you've said off of something you've heard about the motor from someone else?
I've seen clean 180's right around $8600,so just saying. Yes actually my first turbocharged engine was a ca18 and it was a total piece of crap.
s13rhdhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:39 PM   #13
juicey
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (49)
juicey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
How was the auction sheet?
Old 04-27-2017, 09:50 PM   #14
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rhdhatch View Post
I've seen clean 180's right around $8600,so just saying. Yes actually my first turbocharged engine was a ca18 and it was a total piece of crap.

Can you provide proof of one selling for that cheap that's also been imported and registered in the states legally? Which also has a turbo motor and is 5 speed? Not an automatic with an N/A motor. I'm going to assume the CA18 you had was a motor that was pulled from a 180sx and not the original motor that hadn't ever been removed or had its harness cut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey View Post
How was the auction sheet?
It was good it got a total grade of 3.5 because of the exterior. The interior is clean other than the cracked dash. It doesn't have a lot of cigarette burns or blemishes in the interior. It was in average condition considering the year of the car.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:54 PM   #15
juicey
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (49)
juicey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz4890 View Post
Can you provide proof of one selling for that cheap that's also been imported and registered in the states legally? Which also has a turbo motor and is 5 speed? Not an automatic with an N/A motor. I'm going to assume the CA18 you had was a motor that was pulled from a 180sx and not the original motor that hadn't ever been removed or had its harness cut up.

It was good it got a total grade of 3.5 because of the exterior. The interior is clean other than the cracked dash. It doesn't have a lot of cigarette burns or blemishes in the interior. It was in average condition considering the year of the car.
Put up copy if you can - really does not look like grade 3.5
Old 04-27-2017, 10:13 PM   #16
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey View Post
Put up copy if you can - really does not look like grade 3.5
That's what I saw on the sheet when I first got the car. I don't have the auction sheet unfortunately when I moved out to Texas I couldn't find it. I have the import papers I made copies of and the Texas title but I cant seem to find the auction sheet. Any serious buyer can come see the car in person and judge for themselves what the condition is and we can negotiate on a price.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:55 PM   #17
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

BUMP Here are some better shots of the interior.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:35 AM   #18
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you drop the price to $500 I will take it
Keegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:11 PM   #19
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegster View Post
If you drop the price to $500 I will take it
Haha thanks for the bump I noticed you'd like to buy some nice things on zilvia but you don't seem to ever have the money. Maybe you should stick to driving s13's with cxracing coilovers and tricking out your mom's maxima.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:06 AM   #20
koukizhang
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
koukizhang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Interior looks pretty mint. GLWS
koukizhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:04 PM   #21
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukizhang View Post
Interior looks pretty mint. GLWS
Thank you I appreciate that. It's nice to see someone who goes around giving compliments. We need more members like you.