Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 01-17-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
ignited
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
ignited is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Drift Life Magazine Volume 1 Issue 1

DRIFT LIFE MAGAZINE VOLUME #1 - ISSUE #1
The dedicated drift car mag!

With a Japanese title paying homage to the area of the world where drifting was coined, and shortly after turned into a world-wide motor-sport of choice.

Front page details, interior features, and event coverage all printed in English.

Print magazine (not digital) on thick gloss cover, and thinner gloss interior pages. Measures 5.5" x 8.5"

Drift Life Magazine is a bi-monthly publication.

ORDER NOW $5.99 at www.driftlifemagazine.com

ignited is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2015, 11:59 AM   #2
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just bought a copy. hopefully its good. I feel like we need our own version of Drift tengoku magazine in the states
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:10 PM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
ordered. hopefully it is full of rad and not just a mag full of hoonigan/ken block shit.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:19 PM   #4
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ordered!!! ^^^ Hoping the same thing....
Old 01-18-2015, 09:35 AM   #5
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Somebody plz post reviews when you get it!
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:35 PM   #6
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Picked one up, hoping for good things.
Ratpack_Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #7
lg54
Zilvia Member

lg54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered...
lg54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:51 PM   #8
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Happen to know if it will get to retails (eg: B&N)?
Old 01-18-2015, 10:54 PM   #9
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
just bought a copy. hopefully its good. I feel like we need our own version of Drift tengoku magazine in the states
Judging by styling/ cover stuff - I am guessing this is Austrlian based - which wouldn't be their first drifting magazine... I have owned other Aussie dedicated drift zines...

The states had "Drifting Magazine" for a while and "RWD Motorsport (I think that was title).
Old 01-19-2015, 12:15 AM   #10
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
American based. Rad as fuck. You wont be dissapointed. Yours truly will be in the second issue.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:13 PM   #11
specialk2003
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
specialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^^ What he said. Got the chance to look through a copy and can't wait for more issues to come!
specialk2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:20 PM   #12
ignited
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
ignited is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thanks guy! Really appreciate the enthusiasm you all rock!

ditchs14; that was the exact inspiration I took from for this mini-mag. Not all car owners want to divulge their setup details. Two cars out of the 20 featured don't have a spec sheet, but all the others do.

brndck; no sir no ken block shit at all just drift cars. Some you've seen before, and some I am hoping will be the 1st for many. Each feature has a write-up/article on the car and it's owner. Some of the Japanese guys from Japan only answered directly. Meaning they did not embellish much on their interview's. But we still got the specs and a little info on the car with great photos.

DRIFTER-M; We've been looking into retail options. Source Interlink seems to be the god-almighty in-store magazine middle man. However, when you call SI they tell you that the in-store function of the corporation is no longer in operation. We wont give up though. In time
Also, we are based in North America. Working with a great community of people from USA, AU, NZ, Norway, Japan, Canada, Europe (and neighboring countries), and UAE to bring a mix of drift cars from around the globe. Really want a diversity of anything with style. Be a missile, street drifted car, showish drifted car, pro/am, or pro car.

DJPimpFlex; 5,329 posts. Dayum dude.. Love you car bro! And thank you. Glad you enjoyed what you saw. Yours is in the mail and will be there this week..

specialk2003; thank you! really hope everyone that picks up a copy, or reads a friends copy enjoys it.

The idea is simple. Feature drift cars that are drifted. They do have to have a tad of style though. Meaning Stewy Bryant has beat the shit out of his car, but it somehow still looks rad as hell. Or Daigo's missile. Beat to death, but still fresh to death..
ignited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:22 PM   #13
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Def hope you guys get into retail soon! I would love to go pick up a copy at the store as I love supporting retail.

THAT being said, I will order a copy soon! Thanks for answering my questions!
Old 01-20-2015, 07:52 AM   #14
SaUcEy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
SaUcEy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Def in for a review on the mag! Good tuner mags seem to be rarer and rarer now
SaUcEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:52 PM   #15
Daannyt

Daannyt is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered a copy!
Daannyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:02 PM   #16
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422734551.689270.jpg

Got my copy in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422734515.151481.jpg (277.4 KB, 4 views)
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:24 PM   #17
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got mine. I'd like to do a quick review for those who are consider, but are not sure what they are in for.

1) This magazine is smaller than your typical magazine.
2) The stuff inside is amazing. Picture quality, build list and what not. You wont be disappointed.
3) Packaging is a little bad. It doesnt offer much protection to the edges or the whole thing. If Op sees this, please consider adding bubble wrap. I was very disappointed when I opened up the plastic envelope ( Im sorry, but im anal when it comes to magazines) I love collecting them, especially if its something as good as this.

Plastic envelope.

Messed up border. Im not sure if this happened when packing or during shipping. Its bugging the shlt out of me! Augh. I may have to order another copy thats worthy of collecting.

The final 2 pictures show the sizes compared to the option magazine.

fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:06 AM   #18
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ordering mine today. What's the page count expected to be?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote