Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-31-2016, 10:08 AM   #61
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I love how nice cars this event has! So much inspiration and ideas flying around these pics!
Old 05-31-2016, 11:18 AM   #62
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Going to be a while digging through the photos i took. I'll periodically post a few of my favorites and then release a full album when i'm done.

Old 05-31-2016, 12:16 PM   #63
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
animal style wins at everything
julians car is straight fire
every pic of this event looks like something straight out of japan
jake from state farms deserves it from all the shit talking hes done. never was fond of him. he seems like a arrogant punk. This event proved it all
Old 05-31-2016, 12:21 PM   #64
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
every pic of this event looks like something straight out of japan

I love Final Bout, but have you ever been to Japan?

This looks nothing like what they do over there. People just say that because they think this is what the Japanese guys do.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 05-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #65
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.facebook.com/ScottMitche...8027530673112/

Sent from my iPhone
Old 05-31-2016, 12:32 PM   #66
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post

This looks nothing like what they do over there. People just say that because they think this is what the Japanese guys do.

Sent from my iPhone

The best part about it is that its gonna get back to the motherland and Most are gonna do what we think is JDM here but a whole lot better, vicious cycle!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:36 PM   #67
wanadrift

wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Sent from my iPhone
Looks a lot like what I've seen in Drift Muscle, D1 qualifying and Drift Tengoku... at least inspired by it.
wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:59 PM   #68
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sent from my iPhone

No, but i've followed the Japanese automotive and drifting scene from the late 90's. And what I meant by my comment is that most of the cars at final bout have Japanese inspired looks, which is what final bout is all about..... right?
the first pic of the silver and white hatch look like something out of one of my D & D magazines from japan
Old 05-31-2016, 01:01 PM   #69
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post

this is really what I based my comment off of
Old 05-31-2016, 02:36 PM   #70
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Final Bout: Special Stage

My apologies then. THAT picture is exactly what you would see. Usually a bit more beat up though. Way too many people get caught up in the whole team concept and they think everyone's cars look top notch like Animal Style. There are obviously your famous teams that are very well known and basically have celebrity status in the drift world (burst, a~bo moon, etc.), but Final Bout is cool because it's regular ass people building too notch cars and holding events.

To be brutally honest, a good portion of the normal populace there have drift cars that look as bad or worse than some of the missiles we have here.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:38 PM   #71
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Teasers for days

https://www.facebook.com/DODOlogic/v...4270959381554/

Sent from my iPhone
Old 05-31-2016, 02:52 PM   #72
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow talk about a perfect backdrop for all these cars, PARC must have been fun. I'm pretty hype on the scott mitchell video.

I'm spectating SSE, anyone else planning to camp?
Old 05-31-2016, 03:04 PM   #73
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
The Internet is on fire for that Jake from State Farm dude.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/5612772284.html

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:52 PM   #74
LateNights...
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
LateNights... is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
PARC is the local track, and this was hands down the best event I've ever attended there. Cool to see so many people and cars you'd only otherwise see on the internet/social media. I took quite a few photos, and will try to upload soon.

Everyone looked comfortable on the track quickly. Gold Star and BLVCKMOON cars are so rad in person. ShaDynasty driving was consistently impressive..

I'm looking forward to more and more footage of driving being released, so people can shift their focus toward that and away from all the negativity surrounding that incident involving "jake from state farm".. It really takes away from how awesome the event really was.
LateNights... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:25 PM   #75
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Watched the snaps, driving looked rad.

98% of the cars were rad.

Not sure why everyone likes Julian's S14.5 or that URAS kitted S13, both are notches down from what they used to look like IMO.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:49 PM   #76
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm not a fan of the front bumper on the 14.5. The nose part sticks out too far for my tastes. Still a cool car none the less.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:17 PM   #77
Mister.E
Post Whore!

RIP to another zenki. They all go kouki or S15. His car is still super cool though. The racing line bumper for the S15 does look oddly shaped, i thought I was the only one that thought that.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 05-31-2016, 07:20 PM   #78
lgsr20swap
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
lgsr20swap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
The Internet is on fire for that Jake from State Farm dude.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/5612772284.html
Omg that is fucking[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
lgsr20swap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:18 PM   #79
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
scott mitchell and dodologic videos are beautiful as fuck. keep'em comin.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:04 AM   #80
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So what's the story with the wheel and battery guy?
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:17 AM   #81
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
So what's the story with the wheel and battery guy?
wheel wasn't tightened down, came off, made the car launch up in the air, and also punched up into the floor of the trunk, ejecting the battery (there are photos of the inside of the trunk, where the battery USED to be, and its smashed upwards at least 6")

dude got out, super pissed off and threw a tantrum (understandable given the circumstances)

anyone else it wouldn't have been as big a deal, but since jake is already well known/disliked on the internet, shit took off and the memes went viral.

by the end of the day he had fixed it and was back on course laying down some pretty impressive and smooth runs though.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:51 PM   #82
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
^^ thats the whole truth.

There also was a tie down on it, well it was sitting on the track when I got to it, but it got ripped out.

Also the reason there are pics with only 3 lugs on it is we removed lugs from other wheels to get it off the track.

And yea the damage to the car was way worse than you'd imagine from a wheel just falling off, his initial rage is because it looks/looked like the frame could be all twisted up, but he's got it at a body shop, we'll see what happens.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:10 PM   #83
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
^^ thats the whole truth.

There also was a tie down on it, well it was sitting on the track when I got to it, but it got ripped out.

Also the reason there are pics with only 3 lugs on it is we removed lugs from other wheels to get it off the track.
i have photos of the battery flying out, and you can very clearly see the tie-down with it. i'll post em up later after work.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:43 PM   #84
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm looking forward to blowing up all pic threads with new content this weekend

Old 06-01-2016, 01:55 PM   #85
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
That shot is so amazing!
Old 06-01-2016, 01:57 PM   #86
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna get a tattoo of that inside my eyelids
Old 06-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #87
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
I don't wanna muck up this thread with more memes, so please direct your attention to my new post on YDIW for more lulz. Thank you.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:27 PM   #88
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
man, PARC is so photogenic. makes me wish USAIR was surrounded by trees instead of just the one side.

*not my pic*
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #89
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
My goodness

Old 06-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #90
Mister.E
Post Whore!

The PARC backdrop is just insane

Sent from my iPhone