Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #31
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Hard reset i assume? or soft reset?
soft reset basically i exported my contacts to my sd card and did the reset in the settings. It fixed the issue, but from what i've researched every time your receive a sms or mms it stores the data, pictures included into the dialer storage which after owning the phone for about 8 months just got too big. as of now i have 226mb of phone storage again.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #32
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
soft reset basically i exported my contacts to my sd card and did the reset in the settings. It fixed the issue, but from what i've researched every time your receive a sms or mms it stores the data, pictures included into the dialer storage which after owning the phone for about 8 months just got too big. as of now i have 226mb of phone storage again.
You can also change how many messages you have in a conversation with someone before your phone automatically deletes them.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #33
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
even after it deletes them it kept the cache. I had no messages at all before i decided to reset. I think i have mine to delete after 50 messages atm.

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #34
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i always do the standard hard reset a month...its kept my current XV6800 alive for 3 yrs...lol

and i just logged on to Verizon to see them finally release the DROID2 ...

FML...the DroidX and Droid2 cost the same fucken amount after all my rebatesa and dicounts...i think i need to actually handle the phones to know my final decision...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2.2 update is very nice. It added some nice features and made some things more accessible. The speed though is crazy. I think it's supposed to speed things up 2x-5x and it's something you feel right away.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #36
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
On ATT Captivate With ext2/3/4 mods, My quadrant score was over 2200.....

Its already super quick... The 2.2 has a JIT Compiler which supposedly will speed things up but its unknown yet as the core is so new the ext/2/3/4 mods have been tested yet....

But I tell you Finaly Fantasy 8 runs pretty smooth....

@Falkon 240, dropped calls is a iphone issue.... not 1 dropped call since I have had my captivate.... try it out, you have 30 days...
Old 08-11-2010, 03:09 PM   #37
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
On ATT Captivate With ext2/3/4 mods, My quadrant score was over 2200.....

Its already super quick... The 2.2 has a JIT Compiler which supposedly will speed things up but its unknown yet as the core is so new the ext/2/3/4 mods have been tested yet....

But I tell you Finaly Fantasy 8 runs pretty smooth....
What are you using to run PS1 games??
Old 08-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #38
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
What are you using to run PS1 games??
ergh... psxandroid lol.....
Old 08-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #39
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'm asking a super lame question but can someone help me get my email synced up with my Droid? My email goes though my host which is dreamhost, I put in my email address, password and tried both POP3 and IMAP and it isn't working. Not sure if anyone has any particular insight on this that might be able to help.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #40
mr_eh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
mr_eh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
using a tmobile hd2 with android 2.2 haxin is fun
Old 08-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #41
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
haxin is fun...my current Xv6800 was opnly allowed i think WM5...currently running on 6.5...

i ordered my droid2 last night...

wont come till monday...sigh

if anyof u have verizon

add promo code webch10

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #42
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
@Falkon 240, dropped calls is a iphone issue.... not 1 dropped call since I have had my captivate.... try it out, you have 30 days...
AT&T's only good Droid phone, or what?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #43
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
AT&T's only good Droid phone, or what?
Right now it's either the blackflip (piece of shit) and the Captivate. The Dell Streak is HUGE (a mini tablet), but I think more Android phones are coming out for ATT in late '10/early '11
Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #44
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
All good, my contract doesn't die until January, and who knows? I might be over this AT&T biz...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #45
slider2828
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I'm asking a super lame question but can someone help me get my email synced up with my Droid? My email goes though my host which is dreamhost, I put in my email address, password and tried both POP3 and IMAP and it isn't working. Not sure if anyone has any particular insight on this that might be able to help.
solved my problem.

I had outlook set correctly for port 587 and to authenticate SMTP outgoing mail. The problem was that it wouldn't authenticate.

problem solved by resetting passwords on mailboxes.

What is confusing is why would the original password work correctly for picking up mail, but not for authenticating outbound mail. Only after resetting the password would it work for both.

Try doing that?

Outlook Express - DreamHost
Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #46
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'm not really up on all the differences, but does anyone have an opinion between the Droid X and the Droid 2? I like the slide-out QWERTY keyboard, but if there are better reasons to go with the "X"...please post them. I do a lot of texting, music, and browsing (espn, zilvia, ebay), and I use VZ Navigator (doesn't appear to come on the "2") if that helps.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #47
slider2828
Post Whore!

Dude its huge difference....

Driod 2 will have 2.2 and new hardware its going to run way way faster than the DroidX... The X is more like the original droid with a bigger screen, pretty much useless...

So yeah droid 2 for sure and I one hand text a lot, so the droid 2 will fit better in your hand.... You have to hold the droid x in 2 hands for anything
Old 08-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #48
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Right now it's either the blackflip (piece of shit) and the Captivate. The Dell Streak is HUGE (a mini tablet), but I think more Android phones are coming out for ATT in late '10/early '11
They also have the HTC Aria as of June and are getting the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 within the next couple weeks.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #49
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSE View Post
I'm not really up on all the differences, but does anyone have an opinion between the Droid X and the Droid 2? I like the slide-out QWERTY keyboard, but if there are better reasons to go with the "X"...please post them. I do a lot of texting, music, and browsing (espn, zilvia, ebay), and I use VZ Navigator (doesn't appear to come on the "2") if that helps.
Quote:
Dude its huge difference....

Driod 2 will have 2.2 and new hardware its going to run way way faster than the DroidX... The X is more like the original droid with a bigger screen, pretty much useless...

So yeah droid 2 for sure and I one hand text a lot, so the droid 2 will fit better in your hand.... You have to hold the droid x in 2 hands for anything

Okay, I'm going to take some offense to this as I just got the Droid X yesterday lol

The main difference is size, keyboard and OS. Hardware specs are very similar, except the Droid X records HD video and has a 8 MP camera.

Droid X will get 2.2 update next month (Sept.)...so the OS factor should not be an issue at all. Also, I can do a lot of things on the phone with one hand, such as making a phone call and opening apps.

I prefer the Droid X over the Droid 2 because I don't like the physical landscape keyboard, and the extra screen real estate on the Droid X makes browsing and typing a breeze.

BTW....Swype is awesome! Time for me to do some research and see what I can do with this phone.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #50
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^^^ I was about to post the differences but got to lazy. lol...

the original droid doesnt even come close to the droid x lol

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #51
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

bboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enough
I'm waiting for the Android app inventor been really want to try it out. I'm also waiting for the Dual Core processor phone, but been really tempted to buy the nexus one though. Anyone on here got a Nexus one?
bboyswoosh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #52
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Okay, I'm going to take some offense to this as I just got the Droid X yesterday lol

The main difference is size, keyboard and OS. Hardware specs are very similar, except the Droid X records HD video and has a 8 MP camera.

Droid X will get 2.2 update next month (Sept.)...so the OS factor should not be an issue at all. Also, I can do a lot of things on the phone with one hand, such as making a phone call and opening apps.

I prefer the Droid X over the Droid 2 because I don't like the physical landscape keyboard, and the extra screen real estate on the Droid X makes browsing and typing a breeze.

BTW....Swype is awesome! Time for me to do some research and see what I can do with this phone.

Hmmm...I've tried Swype and don't like it. I don't record much video,and don't care about the 8MP camera. I want a physical keyboard...I guess the Droid 2 is for me.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #53
SaskJames

SaskJames is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone got an xperia x10? the camera is phenominal, we're talking like 720p video and pics that are as good or better than what my 300 dollar digital camera can take..took a pic of this viper earlier to test it..

Old 08-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #54
slider2828
Post Whore!

Don't bother with the X10.... pure junk....
Old 08-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #55
SaskJames

SaskJames is an unknown quantity at this point
love mine other than trying to type with it, the 2.0 or 2.2 update is coming in a month apperantly too. I got this back in may
Old 08-17-2010, 09:31 AM   #56
punxva
Post Whore!

sighh i still haven't received my 2.2 update on my Droid 1 i'm about to just do the manual update.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #57
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Running 2.2 here on my Droid1 since last week, lol. Still waiting on Flash though.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #58
punxva
Post Whore!

lucky like my roommate and his girlfriend have both already received the update, and i'm still waiting.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #59
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

the skyfire browser runs flash
Old 08-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #60
slider2828
Post Whore!

Kinda runs flash.... You can also download flash directly from adobe.