Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-18-2018, 12:07 PM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Seattle Area TIG welding fabrication

Hello all,
I’ve been doing some fabrication for my 240’s for the past few years, and thought it could help out some community members to offer a fabrication service. I’m located in Auburn, WA and all work is done in my garage.

The sorts of projects I’m experienced in is intercooler piping, exhaust work, custom brackets (seat brackets, intercooler hangers, etc.), and many other things. I’m extremely experienced in aluminum, steel, and stainless steel. Let me know what you need done!

These pics are of my one piece RB25 intercooler pipes I did last week.

My number is 206 566 9749, if you need anything welded or fab’d, just give me a call! Thanks.

(Mods, if this is in the incorrect place please let me know. Thanks.)
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #2
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this would probably be better in the regional section. are you just going to keep bumping this till the end of time?

btw, im not super well versed in welding, but what is up with the weld in the last pic? am I seeing pitting?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:06 PM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
this would probably be better in the regional section. are you just going to keep bumping this till the end of time?

btw, im not super well versed in welding, but what is up with the weld in the last pic? am I seeing pitting?

I talked to a moderator and they said this isn’t a bad spot, we’ll see.

In the last picture is little pieces of “burnt” metal. What happens when you weld aluminum a lot of the times is this black powder looking stuff will appear, and rubs off with a wire brush. Most of the pics were taking minutes after I finished all the welding, so they had minimal time to be prepped.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:00 AM   #4
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ah, I see. you learn something new every day!
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #5
wurley
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
wurley is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Saved your number. I have some work coming up soon
Old 07-19-2018, 12:55 PM   #6
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Sounds good!
Old 07-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #7
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Updating with a picture of an exhaust I made yesterday

Old 07-22-2018, 06:08 AM   #8
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Another late night of s13 exhaust.

Old 07-26-2018, 03:46 AM   #9
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Anyone need welding?
Old 07-27-2018, 05:52 PM   #10
ph1tnessjunk1e

Trader Rating: (0)
ph1tnessjunk1e is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I do but I'm in Ohio. Do you have a s13 body to do the fitting for exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ph1tnessjunk1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:53 PM   #11
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1tnessjunk1e View Post
I do but I'm in Ohio. Do you have a s13 body to do the fitting for exhaust?

A few