Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #91
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Anyone order the sr20 hardware kit lately? Really need a hardware kit since some bolts are missing for my build
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #92
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm in the same boat. I'm about to put all my suspension together and after 4+months still have nothing to do it with!!

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #93
hksztss
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
hksztss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ive had awesome service from ballerbolts!!! vouch!
hksztss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #94
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hksztss View Post
ive had awesome service from ballerbolts!!! vouch!
lend some of your service to me please! I think 4 months is a pretty unreasonable wait time with no contact explaining if/what/why there is a holdup?

Still hoping he comes through though cause all the gear looks awesome and know one else really does it!

Old 04-27-2012, 06:28 AM   #95
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
For those of you that need parts, it would be easier to take the measurements yourself and buy your bolts from someone like Fastenal, McMaster-Carr, and/or Darling Bolt. Unfortunately, I don't think those guys have the fancy shit that some of you want, for that, I would check out Pro-bolt and ARD nuts. I was frustrated in December with Fastenal and some service issue, but my account manager really hooked me up last week on an error by them from that order in December that makes me quite open to ordering from them again.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #96
Toi
Zilvia Member

Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't bought from him but an inquiry sent got a response after a month, at which point he said he would get back with me......That was in Feb, and still no answer. Think I will take my business elsewhere!!!
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #97
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Wow that's bullshit, I just ordered some stuff, I'm going to give it one more week and ill file a dispute with my bank and report this to the bbb.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #98
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Has he gone bust or something?

Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #99
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I got an email from them a couple of weeks ago confirming they are still in business. However, when a "business" number has a full mailbox, clearly states on the website they are closed for a couple of weeks because of back orders, it is not someone I personally will do business with. I am the type that will gladly pay a premium if I can get say day response. Good luck to those who purchased.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #100
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Mazworx had a similar engine bolt package so i went with them.. ive received my tracking last week since my last posting on here looking for the bolts on 4/26
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #101
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
I got an email from them a couple of weeks ago confirming they are still in business. However, when a "business" number has a full mailbox, clearly states on the website they are closed for a couple of weeks because of back orders, it is not someone I personally will do business with. I am the type that will gladly pay a premium if I can get say day response. Good luck to those who purchased.
It's been like that since January when I ordered from them. Ryan Hampton is the owner's name and his "real" cell phone number is 626-893-4476, but I called and left numerous voicemails with no return call, then claimed he never got my voicemails. Good luck with contacting him!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #102
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
It's a shame. You've got a product people clearly want but can't get it out and can't get the customer service down. Most people would kill for a desirable business these days.
BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #103
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post
It's a shame. You've got a product people clearly want but can't get it out and can't get the customer service down. Most people would kill for a desirable business these days.
Wonder if BeejisBolts should come online for sales?!??
Old 05-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #104
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
fuck i just ordered the s14 dress up kit in burnt on monday 5/7... im scared ill never see them!

I tried to call and order over the phone but his message box is full
Old 05-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #105
stance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
stance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i really wanted these bolts but the guy never replied back to my email asking if they were available to ship right away.
stance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #106
rdoni2
Leaky Injector

rdoni2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got my order from Baller Bolts today. Placed the order on 04/06/12 and was finally able to get a response from him about a week ago. This was from his personal business cell that Beejis posted. He said they were having problems with their machine shop.

For anyone waiting on their order, keep trying to contact him. I know he's not the easiest to get ahold of, but once finally talking to him he seemed like a pretty decent guy. Obviously busy, and should hire a customer service rep, but he was nice and professional and finally got me my order.
Hope this may help someone else out. Good luck everyone!
rdoni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #107
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
got some axle bolts from them. Great product, it just took 2 1/2 weeks to receive them
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #108
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

I still have nothing from a larger order its been around the 6 months mark.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #109
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdoni2 View Post
Just got my order from Baller Bolts today. Placed the order on 04/06/12 and was finally able to get a response from him about a week ago. This was from his personal business cell that Beejis posted. He said they were having problems with their machine shop.
LOL this guy doesn't have a machine shop.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #110
rdoni2
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
LOL this guy doesn't have a machine shop.
LOL, I didn't really care to question him much after I got my tracking number
Old 05-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #111
rdoni2
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBS View Post
I still have nothing from a larger order its been around the 6 months mark.
Have you tried his cell phone? I called a few times with no answer, sent him a text and got a reply a little bit later.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #112
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

I dunno can I text internationally?

Old 05-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #113
rdoni2
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Hmm, I'm not quite sure. If you could, I would probably give him a ring and leave him a voicemail with your call back number.
His company definitely needs some customer service, but he was friendly over the phone and got my order shipped out that night. Sounded like they were pretty swamped with orders too.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #114
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Have these guys got their shit back on track?

I assume not; I sent them an email enquiry a while back and never heard anything.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #115
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
I wouldn't text. Email with threats of credit card fraud and reference the Credit Card Fair Billing Act. Dude usually responds pretty quickly with that. BCC yourself to ALL emails sent to this guy.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #116
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I got mine finally! It took a little over a month, a little longer than I planned on waiting for but hey, it's not that big of deal after all. After a few attempts of trying to get a hold of Ryan, he finally got back to me within a few days. Although he's difficult to get a hold of, all in all, he's a pretty good guy to do business with. I was patient and calm with him, and just simply asked what was the hold up and if they were even still in business... He told me that they were infact still in business and dealing with a heavy load of orders. He also didnt have much help as he had to let two of his full-time guys go.

You just have to keep a cool and text him. He may not answer you that day but he'll get back to you within a few days. Anyway I'm more than happy with my set! Burnt titanium is TITS against pearl white!!!

Old 06-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #117
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Driftr91 View Post
I got mine finally! It took a little over a month, a little longer than I planned on waiting for but hey, it's not that big of deal after all. After a few attempts of trying to get a hold of Ryan, he finally got back to me within a few days. Although he's difficult to get a hold of, all in all, he's a pretty good guy to do business with. I was patient and calm with him, and just simply asked what was the hold up and if they were even still in business... He told me that they were infact still in business and dealing with a heavy load of orders. He also didnt have much help as he had to let two of his full-time guys go.

You just have to keep a cool and text him. He may not answer you that day but he'll get back to you within a few days. Anyway I'm more than happy with my set! Burnt titanium is TITS against pearl white!!!

They look awesome, where the f**k are mine argh!

Old 06-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #118
beastka101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
beastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Same situation, i ordered bolt kit on march 8th, a month later he sent me an email stating that it would be shipped friday, that week and i havent received anything yet and he hasnnt replied to any of my emails. this is going on 4 months.
beastka101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #119
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
OK, After waiting a lil over 6 weeks, they finally came in. I emailed 3 times with no reply. I would have to say customer service does need alot of work. But I'm content with the results.

eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #120
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Sweet jesus those r nice eek