Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #91
mavericksniper

Trader Rating: (1)
mavericksniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mavericksniper
Bought from them once. They sent two fenders that didnt match each other. The shipping was very fast though and they did take the parts back for a full refund. I will be buying from them again.
mavericksniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #92
migit

migit is an unknown quantity at this point
My order has been processing for almost a week now. Sent in a message asking why its taking so long, with no response yet. Guess I'll start calling. Item didn't say it was out of stock or anything. Sad part is my friends told me to order from enjuku to make sure I got it right away!

I'll edit this post with more info later on. So far not a great first experience with enjuku.

Update: Got a response from Enjuku today saying the shipment from the nissan warehouse to theirs was slow causing the delay they didn't predict. They are expressing the item to me now once it arrives. Gotta give them a A+ for customer service as well, they definitely care about their rep and keeping customers happy and coming back.

Although the delay is frustrating, the company is doing what they can to make up for it, I'll be ordering from them again.

Last edited by migit; 06-23-2009 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Update
migit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #93
TheGrim
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
TheGrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheGrim
ordered from them twice now for a total well over 3k and havent had a problem yet. BG is the go to guy
TheGrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #94
DOHCsky

Trader Rating: (2)
DOHCsky is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Enjuku is AWESOME!
For 5 people running a nationwide company, Id say they do pretty fucking amazing!!!!!
Best customer service from any shop/company/whatever.
Nicest group of doods around.
DOHCsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #95
MongolPup
Leaky Injector

MongolPup is an unknown quantity at this point
BG has helped me out numerous times, A+. And the HKS BOV was real lol
MongolPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #96
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by migit View Post
My order has been processing for almost a week now. Sent in a message asking why its taking so long, with no response yet. Guess I'll start calling. Item didn't say it was out of stock or anything. Sad part is my friends told me to order from enjuku to make sure I got it right away!

I'll edit this post with more info later on. So far not a great first experience with enjuku.
a couple of my friends have had this problem, after and week and a bit-ish it went through

ive had some turbo lines held at the border from enjuku before, probably bad paperwork, but its hard to say

other then that, their customer service is great, email reponses are fast.
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #97
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
just received my isis shifter. placed order on friday, received today. packaged well. no complaints so far, we'll see after i install the shifter.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:24 AM   #98
peteyjohnsilver

Trader Rating: (0)
peteyjohnsilver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any more news up to date on Enjuku? Nothing bad?
peteyjohnsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:27 AM   #99
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
no, nothing bad. they're a great establishment. ken is super knowledgeable and always hooks you up when he can. their pricing is VERY competitive and they super quick shipping
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:46 AM   #100
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Satisfactory

Prices are only sometimes good, shipping is amazing though. 1.5-2 weeks to Canada aint bad.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #101
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
ordered isis subframe bushings on 9th recived them today
THANK YOU GUYS!
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #102
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Had a great experience with Enjuku:

I ordered a gift from Enjuku a week before xmas, only to find out a few days later that the part was not in stock. The company that manufactures the part was closed for the holidays. But Enjuku sourced one for me and had it delivered in time for xmas. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. Great pricing, fast shipping and EXCELLENT customer service.
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #103
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
XnTroubleX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I just ordered something from them a few days ago, within a few hours I had an email from a guy telling me that my item was on back order, I emailed him back stating "bump for 10% discount due to part being on back order" he stated that if it was their part then yes,, but hey,,, cant blame me for trying!!
XnTroubleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #104
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

Enjuku Racing

Does anyone else have problems getting their items they ordered from them.

Monday(1-25-10)
I ordered a exhaust manifold gasket from them for my SR.
The same day about 5 min later, I order a turbo flange gasket from Full-race.
I recieved confirmation from full race the next day and a tracking number, I recieved the gasket today.

Yesterday Wed(1-27-10)
I checked my order status with enjuku and it still says being processing but the charge has cleared pending in my banking account. I sent them an email yesterday,, No response,, I called today,, no answer, I sent another email today to a different department,, and still no response..
I havent even heard from them stating whether it is on back order or not.
I've seen people speak highly of this company but I am not feeling so good about them. I had a problem with them in the past about an item but that item was something I would consider not widely ordered so I decided to give them another chance.. Its just a gasket and Im not understanding the problem...
Has anybody else had problems with them??
Maybe I am just impatient but I ordered another part from another company the same day within 5 minutes and have already recieved it..
Old 01-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #105
aled
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
aled is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Never have had a problem with Enjuku Racing or known anybody that has.

I think you're being impatient. For all you know they could be closed today.
aled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #106
NINJASPY
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
NINJASPY is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
um... youre being impaitent.
3days? um yea...
NINJASPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #107
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XnTroubleX View Post
Does anyone else have problems getting their items they ordered from them.
Has anybody else had problems with them??
Maybe I am just impatient but I ordered another part from another company the same day within 5 minutes and have already recieved it..
I've ordered from enjuku more than any other place. Because the prices are reasonable the last thing i could remember was a circuit sports oil drain plug, but i do see your point. once i had to wait a week but as long as i got it i was happy.......and i have too many stickers from them
**CoUpe LOve** #3
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #108
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

yeah I figured I was, Ive been accused of that before,LOL Just wanted to see if anyone has had problems with them before.
Im just not familiar to slow operation, I am more familiar to ordering a part and it showing up soon unless its a special order part!!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #109
midnight_rex
Zilvia Member

midnight_rex is an unknown quantity at this point
i have something on order from them right now also. i e-mailed them and they sent me back a reply saying ken is not in for the week. ken is the main guy for the online orders and there is one guy trying to do his and kens job at the same time. Ken will be back on friday. i never had a problem with them in the past cause ken was on top of things.

since ken is out for the week orders are taking longer. WE NEED YOU BACK KEN!! just give them some time since some of the guys over at enjuku are working twice as hard now.
midnight_rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #110
2fast4y0u
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i think i have purchased basically my entire car from there...in fact i even flew to florida to pick a part up from them and meet some of the guys that work there.
i wouldnt recommend any other shop to anyone because they are by far the most knowledgeable.

ps. they do NOT pay me to say that...i truly think they are the best around
2fast4y0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #111
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

im sure that it will come in, I just have high expectations when it comes to businesses. I feel that if a company is going to offer a service then they need to be on top of their game. If someone is going to be out for a week does not mean the market is going to stop. I guess I just expect people to handle their business in the same manner as I do. plus I work in the oil and gas industry and if a customer calls and needs something we get it to them right then, slow services in my undustry of work will get you looked over the next time they need something!!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #112
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
ken probably deals with 100+ emails a day then add the weekends that like 200+ and plus getting these sent out. a process like this is a headache when you alone are doing it and once awhile you get help here and there to catch up. trust me i've dealt with stuff similar like this before and you wont get it done in a day when you have alot of task along with it. most of the time people screw up and and you'll have to problem solve an issue cause the client or costumer left out some info thats important.

be patient.

ken is a good guy he'll help you out soon enough.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #113
midnight_rex
Zilvia Member

midnight_rex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_rex View Post
i have something on order from them right now also. I e-mailed them and they sent me back a reply saying ken is not in for the week. Ken is the main guy for the online orders and there is one guy trying to do his and kens job at the same time. Ken will be back on friday. I never had a problem with them in the past cause ken was on top of things.

Since ken is out for the week orders are taking longer. We need you back ken!! Just give them some time since some of the guys over at enjuku are working twice as hard now.

midnight_rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #114
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Just ordered as Spec clutch and ISIS auto to man clutch line.... got here pretty quick ...

would def do business again
Old 03-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #115
buentellomma
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
buentellomma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i do most of my ordering from enjuku racing and i only have good stuff to say about them, good prices, good products, quick shipping.
buentellomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #116
AZRB20
Leaky Injector

AZRB20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thread of the year.
AZRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #117
TheGrim
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
TheGrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheGrim
still ordering tons of parts from BG for my build.... great service
TheGrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #118
tEckniks
Leaky Injector

tEckniks is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought my entire build from enjuku. fucking A++ service and fast delivery.

isis radiator was backordered, $25 more to upgrade to mishimoto radiator, they NEXT DAY'ed that shit to me. i was amazed.

will buy from them again!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #119
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
ken is the man! helped me out tons and was always quick to respond even tho hes a busy dude!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #120
onefst240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
onefst240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to onefst240
Bought a set of isis turbo lines from them. They didnt have them in stock and it would take 2 weeks to get them so they sent me circuit sports lines instead for no extra charge. Will def buy from them again.
onefst240 is offline   Reply With Quote