Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:43 PM   #61
jdmfan13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
jdmfan13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Does any one now if jordan innovations is still in business or the shop is closed .i make an order with them like 5 weeks ago and im calling them and no answer im calling jeff call number and the same text ,email no answer and i need my stuff can some one help me please ......info....something please
jdmfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2014, 02:38 AM   #62
RichardDUONG10
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (23)
RichardDUONG10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
file a paypal claim before the coverage is over
RichardDUONG10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:33 AM   #63
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmfan13 View Post
Does any one now if jordan innovations is still in business or the shop is closed .i make an order with them like 5 weeks ago and im calling them and no answer im calling jeff call number and the same text ,email no answer and i need my stuff can some one help me please ......info....something please
Smh , yes they are still open just open a claim before the 45 day window is closed
Old 09-29-2014, 05:59 AM   #64
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Pretty positive there's a new law that requires companies to ship a product no later than 30 days after the customer makes the order.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #65
VelociFaptor

Trader Rating: (0)
VelociFaptor is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi guys, first post. I had a few of my local guys tell me to sign up here after I posted in our group.

I originally ordered Isis coilovers back on March 10th for my FC. They were listed as in stock, and still in stock now and throughout the last six months. After I hadn't heard anything in a month. I called and originally talked to Eddie who told me they were on backorder and would ship out at the end of the month. This was mid April. I call again in May after no word from them and he tells me that they're still waiting on shipping containers. I mention wanting my money back and he said that the order had already been paid to Isis and would ship to be directly from them and that he would need Jeff to do that. Jeff wasn't there. So I waited another month to see if they come in and of course I dont hear from them again.

I called every couple of weeks and was told the same thing by both Jeff and Eddie. That there was this huge backorder, that getting my money back couldn't happen without the other there. I would even wait until one of them posted to social media that they were in the shop, then call knowing that they just took a picture there, and still get the run around.

Finally in August when I was talking to Jeff, I verified with him that they had Megan coilovers in stock and they would ship that day if paid the difference. I paid the difference on the 11th and haven't heard from them since. I have left voicemails, emails, I've been calling almost every day and I havent heard from them once. They never called to give me one update in 6 months and haven't answered their phones in almost three weeks. I'm out a total of $850. I just want my money back. They haven't responded to the paypal claim yet, and my initial purchase can't be refunded by my bank or paypal.

Although I did find something very interesting that could help. In their own terms of service, it states that they will not bill you until your order has shipped. They violated that clearly. Could that technically make these false charges?
VelociFaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #66
Tom N
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Tom N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just call the authorities and report the fraud.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:44 AM   #67
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
HELP WANTED!!

If anyone is close to Jeff Jordan, I will pay $100 for you to pick up my box of parts from his shop. He is currently relocating (supposedly) to San Diego. I need my stuff back and he has yet to return emails or calls. He has over $3000 worth of my stuff. I have pictures, emails, invoices and PMs to support this claim. I have been a member of this community for as long as he has been in "business". My project has been on hold for far too long. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Scott S.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:05 PM   #68
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I guess i better chime in on this thread. I put down a deposit for a vented hood for my s13. they said they were waiting for enough orders for the shipment or something. MONTHS went by and I called multiple times. Eventually I called to get my deposit back and they gave me the run around. Called and Emailed multiple times with no response. They stole my deposit from me. Fuck these guys.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #69
RichardDUONG10
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (23)
RichardDUONG10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I called demanding my deposit money back for the hood and told me I was unprofessional. Haha eventually got my money back after calls and calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RichardDUONG10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #70
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
interesting feedback on these guys.

i forgot to add my experience with jeff and eddie of jordan innovations, spanning from 5/20/13 to somewhere around July of 2014.

i made a deposit for $800 to get my spot in line, so i can bring in my car and have it rewired. (new chassis harness + custom switch panels)
around november of 2013, they still did not have space for me, so i asked for my deposit back. On the phone, Jeff was almost always very polite. Eddie was usually quite short with me and not always polite.
it was explained to me that they did not have my deposit immediately available. i understood, and told them that i would like to have it when they were able to, i specified i'd like it back within the next two months.
i continued to contact their shop with mixed results, mostly unanswered phone calls and emails. i even sent a direct message after commenting on one of their instagram posts.
eventually, they offered to use my credit towards a set of wheels with some cash on top on my end. this i declined, and shortly thereafter (~june 2014) i settled on a set of spl RUCA's and $500.

i do not believe they are bad people, i just got the feeling that they were not overly concerned with customers whom they did not know personally. who knows. in any case, i wasn't overly stoked with my decision to give them money.

*my dates may not be entirely correct, but i do have my initial credit memo still, and it is dated 5/20/13, for $800, as well as the payment information and receipt for the SPL ruca dated July.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:59 AM   #71
PLAYERO_LOKO
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
PLAYERO_LOKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
has anybody heard from this clown @jordaninnovations?! anyone willing to swing by his office for my LS2 harness will be rewarded FYI... going to cali in September so i might have to beat it outta him then!
PLAYERO_LOKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:32 PM   #72
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
they moved to San Diego I was told a few months back , jeff and Eddie "DUFFMAN" on here are big ass pieces of shit . I hope everything turns out ok
Old 07-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #73
PLAYERO_LOKO
Zilvia Member

does anybody know the location? trust me im going there and it wont be for an autograph!
Old 08-06-2015, 01:42 PM   #74
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
UPDATE

I received my items back from Jeff, including my Racelogic Traction Control System. It nearly took involving my lawyer but thankfully it did not come to that. He moved to San Diego and is supposedly opening up a small shop there. I believe he is currently working at a naval facility doing electrical stuff. I would encourage those who do not received their items or refund to continue to reach out. I hope it works out for those of you left hanging.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:26 AM   #75
240Zfunahollic
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
240Zfunahollic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
did you get a refund? he stole $900 from me!

Visit My Trader rating page
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=15347
240Zfunahollic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:28 AM   #76
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Zfunahollic View Post
did you get a refund? he stole $900 from me!
Me? I never sent him money other than the Racelogic System which I did receive. I never sent him a dime for the chassis harness because he could not produce any results. I got all the items I own (shipped to him for chassis harness construction) back including the one item I did purchase from him.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #77
PLAYERO_LOKO
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
I got all the items I own (shipped to him for chassis harness construction) back including the one item I did purchase from him.
lucky you bro!!!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:43 PM   #78
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
not surprised seeing this come from him, arrogant prick. thought so highly of himself and he just ended up screwing everyone over with his shady bff.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #79
RedSiBaron
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedSiBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I ended never receiving my deposit and my digital dash back from jeff jordan.

He stole my deposit on my full engine/chassis harness and only sent me back my original harness which was trashed (i had to cut it up to send him) and my aem electronics but he also never sent me my aimsport digital dash. so all in all he stole $2000 from him.

If anyone knows where hes hiding in san diego Id like to pass it along to my lawyer

Last edited by RedSiBaron; 09-03-2015 at 03:53 PM..
RedSiBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:33 PM   #80
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
idk why people are so impressed with his work, i paid cash for my harness to get built. i was told a month turn around. i guess a month is really 7 months and all i got was the run around with ignoring my calls/emails. after he finally replied he explained he was suepr busy and that he had multiple people ahead of me. i told him fine, months go by and again he ignored me and then finally he picked up after i called from a different number. he told me i was next in line that it was going to be done super soon now that i was next. he just needed some parts to start the job. i asked how long and he said a month... i told him i can pay more money to get it done quicker and he said no need itll be done...well two months go by and heard nothing so i called again left a message and emailed. at this point i emaild that i wanted my harness back and money. he called me not long after that and told me itll be done today and i offered to drive out from santa barbara to pick up and he said "no need, i can ship it next day" i simply said no ill go personally pick it up. he told me ok that it would be ready by 7pm. my gf and i left early and i call him to let him know im on the way. he doesnt answer my call, i call the shop no answer.... my gf and i stop in santa monica for food and he calls and tells me "im almost done, if you still want to come by and wait itll be done pretty late. maybe midnight..." i told him you told me at 7 itd be done and i already drove out over an hour out to get it and now you are saying it wont be ready... either way he finished it and said he would ship it monday. well to my surprise he did. when i got the harness it was all wrong. connectors were too short. he said he would use all new wires and that was a fucking lie. the wires under the loom were greasy ass old wires. one of the connectors fell off. i did so many damn repairs to this harness and still some connectors were pinned wrong. i called and he offered to repair it free and i refused to send it back to him and wait 7 months again.. i told him to send me money back since the quality sucked... year right. i could have done a better job with a blindfolded and drunk.

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:46 AM   #81
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
All this trash talking in here doesn't surprise me. Even before I knew anything about electrical or cars and I started reading on here I thought he was arrogant. Always talking shit on anything about wiring and how great he was, in reality I always though his harnesses looked like shit...

Sucks to see everyone that got screwed over by him, but good to see he's permanently closed and out of the way so no one else gets screwed.
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote