Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2016, 08:02 PM   #1
Z32TwinTurbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Z32TwinTurbo can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA 10k 10k 10k 10k !!!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!¡¡

Reason for selling so cheap is because I found a car I want and don't want to miss out on it so I need the cash ASAP! 10k FIRM not a dollar less! Tell your friends! Nothing is wrong with the car at all feel free to bring a mechanic to check it out! Title in hand!

$12,500 OBO
REBUILT TITLE: means that the car was in an accident, was repaired professionally, and inspected by a state official and deemed road worthy. NOT SALVAGED. You can finance this car whereas a salvaged title you cannot

Selling my 2008 Infinity G37S. The car has 103k miles. Runs and drives excellent i wouldn't hesitate to drive it across country. has the same 3.7l v6 as a 370z making 330hp. It is all stock other than the injen intakes (have the stock ones) and resonator delete. The transmission shifts smooth It is a 6 speed manual. The clutch And flywheel were new at 94k miles. It is the S model so it has big brakes and many other options not included on the base g37. The car is equipped with Bose audio(very loud and high quality), seat heaters, power sunroof, traction control, cruise control, power seats with adjustable lumbar support, and keyless push to start. There are 2 minor damages on the caR. There is a paint chip on the rear bump and a scuff on the front bumper. All in all the car is a 9/10. There is some wear on the steering wheel but other than that the interior is very nice. The tires have plenty of tread as well. It is ready to go to its new home!

Last edited by Z32TwinTurbo; 08-30-2018 at 01:04 PM..
Z32TwinTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links