Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #91
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
from garden grove take the 5south and exit Jeffrey. you will see a 76 gas station which is on the corner of Jeffrey and Walnut and its in that plaza. its right off the freeway so its hard to miss.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2006, 01:48 AM   #92
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
hey i said i was gonna go to the tustin meet with u guys tomorrow but i forgot i was going to the fair sorryz, ill see u guys next weds
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #93
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Wednesday night again. Its slowly growing.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:50 PM   #94
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
yeh i have like 4 more people coming this week if they show up. this is a solid meet 3rd week in a row. show up have a boba and chat maybe if we get enough people we can go on a drive or something. btws its at 9pm

Last edited by Vatche; 07-25-2006 at 05:28 PM..
Old 07-25-2006, 05:42 PM   #95
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
I heard a grip of hot female car enthusiast would be rolling to the meet this wednesday!!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #96
bodiesenmotion
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
bodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just need some clarification, so this meet is at the uci in n out at 7??
bodiesenmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #97
Vatche
Post Whore!

lol no it is at tapioca express every weds on jeffrey and walnut at 9 pm if u need anything just ask
Old 07-26-2006, 12:49 AM   #98
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
I heard a grip of hot female car enthusiast would be rolling to the meet this wednesday!!!!
I smell a dirty liar. Couldn't make it last week because I was in bakersfield. Can't make it this week because I'm going to go pick up a KA. I'll try to make it next week. You going to be there kndacomplx?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 04:09 AM   #99
bodiesenmotion
BANNED

bodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
lol no it is at tapioca express every weds on jeffrey and walnut at 9 pm if u need anything just ask

oh alright cool, i can catch the new episode of "The Hills" before i go!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #100
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Yeah but its only because i live 1 minute away.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #101
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Cool, hope to meet some zilvians today
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:00 PM   #102
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
hey i said i was gonna go to the tustin meet with u guys tomorrow but i forgot i was going to the fair sorryz, ill see u guys next weds

damnit man! I was going to drive the gt35r beast down and now the HG blew on me last night, and i have to sell my body for money to get a apexi one...this is ass rape. I might drive down with the DD but I hate comin to meets in such a quiet ka powerd car. haha. ttyl on aim if you on.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:14 PM   #103
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
ill try to go hope to see some 240 heads
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 07:33 PM   #104
Vatche
Post Whore!

tonights gonnna be fun alot of people are coming ill get there early so tapioca express doesnt run out of boba.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #105
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
DAMN!!! haha sorry I didn't make it today, sounds like alot of people whent, (did they realy go?). Anyways I was out with the gf and I have work at 6:00 so yea. I'll definetly go next week. or when ever you guys are planning on going.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:17 AM   #106
leftyteck
Zilvia Member

leftyteck is a well-known jackass
how was it? i can make it out next week
leftyteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:23 AM   #107
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
Yesh, havoc, there was a pretty good turnout.
I'd say about 7+ 240's came and brought lots of chill people.

sr20detman, rpsports were there, i forget what other usernames.

heh, i went for my first time. meets aren't bad at all. especially if you live like 5 min away. nice to meet you guys again.

mansoor
Old 07-27-2006, 12:42 AM   #108
bodiesenmotion
BANNED

so who was who??

who was the black kouki with rb?
who was red fastback??
who was the white fastback with s14 sr20 and sparco seat?
Old 07-27-2006, 12:51 AM   #109
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
i had the light blue greyish fastback wit the s14 sr
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:02 AM   #110
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

Kreukishot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kreukishot
s14 black with bronze wheels...wore yellowshirt...stock engine...
Kreukishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:23 AM   #111
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
i was the red fastback, henry was the rb s14, nice to meet u guys
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:15 AM   #112
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
cool people there tonight
RB guy was me
nice meeting you guys
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:18 AM   #113
Vatche
Post Whore!

cool glad you all showed up i had a good time. there was at least 10 cars at one point and most stayed along time kndacomplex showed up at like 1245am and was like ahh damn i was late hahaha...but well all be there next week see you there and thanks for coming
Old 07-27-2006, 09:09 AM   #114
UPTOWN
Leaky Injector

UPTOWN is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, funny story..... so my cousin and I take a drive to test out the car as we're parting some things off his car to see how she rides w/ stock wheels and decide to stop by to get some Boba and them chickens (really good btw)..... we drive into the lot and see a 240 so we're like hey! lets park next to him. So as we park and get out of the car a guy walks up to us and starts talking and saying how there's supposed to be more ppl, etc etc.

I'm kinda confused at this point but oh well I'll play along. Well shortly after talking we come to find it's a 240 meet. lol.... cool!.... well shot the sh*t for a while and went to get some drinks and a bite. About 5 minutes later we walk outside and there are approx 6 240's out there.

Kinda cool to stumble upon a meet. I'd love to bring out my ride sometime but don't really like taking her out of the garage too much. My cousin's 240 was the flat black w/ S15 front end on stock shoes.
UPTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:38 AM   #115
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Damn so all these months ive been trying to get this meet going and when it finally does go down i miss it! Damn in my own hood. Lol i straight rolled up at 1230 just to find sr20detman chillen. Next wednesday!!!
Old 07-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #116
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
I'll be there. Hopefully alot of people show up. Pass the word. Be there on August 2nd at 2100. That chicken is making me hungary.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #117
UPTOWN
Leaky Injector

UPTOWN is an unknown quantity at this point
hope you guys all make it to my Round Up on August 12th... !!!
UPTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #118
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Oh yeah The round up thats in my hood! Gotta keep it on lock
Old 07-27-2006, 06:09 PM   #119
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiesenmotion
so who was who??

who was the black kouki with rb?
who was red fastback??
who was the white fastback with s14 sr20 and sparco seat?
lol, who said i have S14 SR20?

<-- stock ka24E with red sparco seat on white S13 fastback
Old 07-28-2006, 12:01 AM   #120
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
Damn so all these months ive been trying to get this meet going and when it finally does go down i miss it! Damn in my own hood. Lol i straight rolled up at 1230 just to find sr20detman chillen. Next wednesday!!!
Haha ironic, we were the only ones and now you and me missed it after trying to get more people. lol
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote