Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #121
7RIFT0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
7RIFT0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
New news regarding NRA stand on gun control and national database/background checks. MILLER: The gun-show loophole myth - Washington Times
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #122
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
To decrease gang violence you must end the war on drugs, decriminalize and regulate drugs and expand impoverished youth opportunities.
This is true, but you know that no one is going to decriminalize drugs
Old 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #123
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
But drug and gang violence kills black and brown children... children that no one give a shit about, even a black president.
yea right..... that explains why everyone freaked out when a bunch of white people chained a black guy to the back of their truck and dragged them in the streets to his death and explains why no one gave a shit when some black guys did the exact same thing to a white guy nearly 6 months later.

black guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.

white guy: (it took me 10 minutes to find even any mention of this)

Federal Observer Articles - Federal Observer

maybe no one really cares about it if its black on black, brown on brown crime but people give a shit when its white on black/brown but not black/brown on white crime
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #124
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
maybe no one really cares about it if its black on black, brown on brown crime but people give a shit when its white on black/brown but not black/brown on white crime
Actually... that goes exactly into what I'm saying though.

A white guy kills a black guy and it's a hate crime - because we don't expect white people to do these sorts of things.

Black guy kills a white guy... what else is new?

Coloreds killing each other... what else is new?

White people killing each other.... JESUS FUCK SEND IN NATO!!!!

Just like our annual "omfg trial of the century". Scott Peterson - white -murders white wife. Casey Anthony - white - murders white kid...

Do you realize how many times I've seen a news blurb about some black woman microwaving their child? Shit barely hits the news circuit.

Why is it no one, even fucking King Barrack himself, gives a crap that 106 children where murdered last year in Chicago? I can only imagine how many more in DC and Detroit. But oh lordy, gotta do something now that 20 from fancy white Connecticut are dead!!

Lets not blame the shooter! He's white! Lets blame... OH THE GUNS! THIER BLACK!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #125
7RIFT0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
7RIFT0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
See its thinking like this that pisses me off. Wayne is 100 percent correct but the news and internet companies cut off the debate right after the senator has his rebuttle. I myself have been offered illegal guns before, stolen guns, or guns with out serial numbers. If I can get my hands on illegal guns then so can criminals. Dick Durbin, Wayne LaPierre Debate Background Checks At Senate Gun Violence Hearing
Old 01-31-2013, 12:26 AM   #126
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is the only proposal I would accept

1. Universal background checks for both private and P2P sales, through NICS. $10 per transfer.
2. Keep those records on file for 7 years (same as taxes) so you can('t) trace them.
3. Guns are guns, are guns (no more 922(x)) go through a background check and buy it.
4. CCW = drivers license. (take a course, pass the test, renew every x years)
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #127
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I just heard another gun shooting @ school.... more excuses for Liberal to push this "Gun Control".
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #128
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Actually... that goes exactly into what I'm saying though.

A white guy kills a black guy and it's a hate crime - because we don't expect white people to do these sorts of things.

Black guy kills a white guy... what else is new?

Coloreds killing each other... what else is new?

White people killing each other.... JESUS FUCK SEND IN NATO!!!!

Just like our annual "omfg trial of the century". Scott Peterson - white -murders white wife. Casey Anthony - white - murders white kid...

Do you realize how many times I've seen a news blurb about some black woman microwaving their child? Shit barely hits the news circuit.

Why is it no one, even fucking King Barrack himself, gives a crap that 106 children where murdered last year in Chicago? I can only imagine how many more in DC and Detroit. But oh lordy, gotta do something now that 20 from fancy white Connecticut are dead!!

Lets not blame the shooter! He's white! Lets blame... OH THE GUNS! THIER BLACK!
couldnt have said it any better. media is media. people are fucking crazy no matter what you look like. gun control? yeah fuckin right. how do fight a bad guy with a gun? a good guy with a gun. seriously. as bad as it sounds. classrooms need to be armed. or police presence at every school.
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #129
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
I just heard another gun shooting @ school.... more excuses for Liberal to push this "Gun Control".
Yupp just saw that, in Atlanta. All I heard was it was only one 14 year old kid shot in the head, rushed to hospital. Still a developing story.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:05 PM   #130
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Yupp just saw that, in Atlanta. All I heard was it was only one 14 year old kid shot in the head, rushed to hospital. Still a developing story.
Said the kid who got shot will make full recovery.

Also that school had metal detector but shooter was able to sneak it in if it happened inside of the school.

So the Metal detectors are not the answers either you ignorant Liberals !!!!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #131
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
I think it happened outside the school and was stopped by an armed guard.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 PM   #132
WhipsGoneWild.net
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
WhipsGoneWild.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
ok lets get this thread going here! First off where are all you left wing liberal gun banning obama c*ck suckin non american f*cks that don't know a god damn thing at?! I would love to hear your side why you want to sh*t on the constitution that built this country. If you immigrated here because your country banned guns GO BACK this is the US get used to OUR WAY. If your on welfare WHY are you allowed to VOTE to tell taxpayers how to spend their hard earned dollar?? We paid for our education to better ourselves but yet you lazy pieces of sh*t want a piece of the pie. Why ban guns?! a kid goes in to a school and uses a baseball bat to knock someone out is that the end of MLB?? What if he stabs someone with a fork?! What about all of these medications that state may cause suicide?! Lets ban guns but its ok to legalize marijauna makes sense lets have everyone drugged up! Cigerettes cause cancer and kill people but yet thats legal! Guns do not kill people why cant you liberal minded people understand that? If you ban guns people will find other means to kill.. it will be like other countries there will be more bombings which isnt hard to make and it will cause more fatalities than shootings! I can't stand all of this biased media BS! Government control! Population control! Ok lets go back in to history and look at Hitler... lets take control of the auto industries..health care..."To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens"

idc who you are even US military you try to take my firearms im not going down without a fight you military better wake up from being brain washed and focus not on war in other countries but take care of your own reread the oath you took [I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.]

Communists for gun control;
Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Benito Mussolini
Mao Tze Tung
Pol Pot
Fidel Castro
Hugo Chavez
Karl Marx
Barack Obama
Ted Kennedy
Nancy Pelosi
Diane Feinstein

Americans promote gun rights to ensure freedom;
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Patrick Henry
John Adams
George Mason
James Madison
William Pitt
Noah Webster
George Orwell
Dalai Lama
Richard Henry Lee

If you want to argue me have your facts straight I will tear you apart. If you want to live your life by letting the government tell you what to do this isnt the country for you. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND FORM A REVOLUTION

Lets not forget the 2nd amendment;
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #133
WhipsGoneWild.net
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
WhipsGoneWild.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
We just had a huge gun show cancelled since liberals didnt want vendors to bring high cap mags and military style rifles so cabelas, gander mountain, smith & wesson pulled out..NRA even had a booth there and said they will not support a show that limits certain firearms! well thats $80 mil loss!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #134
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Something else I think the lib-tards haven't considered is how many jobs will be lost due to firearms companies relocating. South Carolina is trying hard to get Remmington to relocate all of their manufactoring from NY to SC. If I were Remmington I would do it in a heart beat, show those legislators that if they want to remove peoples rights, then employers will remove the jobs.

The only thing I really hate, is that the ammo wasted in the shootings you hear about on the news isn't used on these liberal dickholes that are pushing their communist agenda on us. Fienstien first, then the rest.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #135
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Old 02-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #136
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
The WH released that photo, then says "this photo is not to be tampered with"

WHY? It was obviously already photoshopped to begin with.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #137
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
The WH released that photo, then says "this photo is not to be tampered with"

WHY? It was obviously already photoshopped to begin with.
Kinda infringing on the 1st Amendment, ain't it?
Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #138
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Kinda infringing on the 1st Amendment, ain't it?
It's cool, if your not in line with this administration then you should have no rights.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #139
Nidd
Leaky Injector

Nidd is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post

Again, the Nazi army overtook entire COUNTRIES that had ARMIES and it took THREE COUNTRIES with LARGER ARMIES and NUCLEAR WEAPONS to stop them. What would a minority of citizens been able to do against that same Nazi army who was hell bent on exterminating them? Yeah... nothing. Every Jew could have been armed to the teeth and it would not have made the slightest bit of a difference. What made the difference was when the rest of the world got involved.

Are you seriously comparing colonial times with WWII? Are you that simple?
Nuclear weapons were never used on Germany, the war was over for them before we nuked Japan. Anyway you look at it, Jews were disarmed for a reason. To make killing them easier.

As for all the assault rifle ban crap. I constantly hear people asking "why do we need them" yet no one can give a good answer as to why we don't. The thing they always say is "well this mass shooting wouldn't of happened" or something like that. That just starts a entirely different argument on Gun Free Zones.
Nidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #140
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
This is tragic:
Chris Kyle Dead: Author Of 'American Sniper' Shot And Killed At Gun Range

Oh look you can't control controlled conditions.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:59 AM   #141
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Kyle passing at the hand of a Marine is just sinister, and the fact that that Marine claims to have PTSD, has written a book about the disorder adds that many more questions.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #142
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
This is tragic:
Chris Kyle Dead: Author Of 'American Sniper' Shot And Killed At Gun Range

Oh look you can't control controlled conditions.
I fail to see what this has to do with gun control other than "see, people get killed with guns. Ban them!"
Old 02-04-2013, 09:30 AM   #143
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I fail to see what this has to do with gun control other than "see, people get killed with guns. Ban them!"
Exactly. This is a murder issue, not a gun control one.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #144
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^^Exactly.

There was a picture I saw a while ago, I can't find it for the life of me right now but I will try and explain it.

There are four scenes depicted.

1- A man stabs another man to death. A third person sees him and says "You stabbed him wtf is wrong with you?"

2- A man beats another man to death with a baseball bat. Third person says "you killed him with a baseball bat, wtf is wrong with you?"

3- Same story, except it was with a hammer or chainsaw or something.

4- This time, the guy shoots the other guy. The third person says "Holy shit you shot him, we should really do something about guns"
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #145
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
The whole keep them locked up at sporting clubs and ranges cause they'll be safe there.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #146
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Exactly. This is a murder issue, not a gun control one.
Or as Ann Coulter said on Hannity last night...The problem is that the liberals won't do anything about the mentally ill.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #147
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

They don't want to have a sit down talk about mentally ill individuals, people get more butt hurt more quickly when you bring their family members into something. Somewhere along the line you'll have someone say that their son, daughter, cousin, etc, isn't mentally ill, but at the same time they will try to cover up the fact that this individual isn't enrolled in public schools because the school system can't work with students one on one and on top of that the individual is too violent. If the person caring for that individual is a Second Amendment supporter I feel sorry for them, they are in the toughest position of all. They will naturally side with the famliy member, but where does their personal safety come into play? They obviously can't have a firearm easily accessable for personal defense. . . right?

But lets get to the more important part of the conversation. What does Obama consider "mentally ill"? Someone that doesn't side with his views? Someone that supports the Constitution? The term "mentally ill" is being used as a blanket term and any legislation that is dreamed up won't sure the problems that plauge our society today. We have actors playing killers in movies, but then they come out and say "we need to save our children by banning certian guns" WHY?! Pistols kill more people in the U.S. every year, yet the Liberal twats want to ban what they call "assault rifles" and "weapons of war". A lot of other people have made this same point, but let me repeat. A semi-automatic rifle is not a weapon of war. A belt fed 50 cal., grenades, rocket propelled grenades, landmines, claymores, mortars, surface to air missles, heat seeking missles, tomahawk missles, apache helicopters, flame throwers. . . those are weapons of war.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #148
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #149
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Piers Morgan gets angry after losing Gun Control debate and throws his notes towards his guest ! - YouTube

Ret. Marine Joshua Boston vs Piers Morgan Gun Control Debate - YouTube

GOA's Larry Pratt DESTROYS CNN's Piers Morgan on CT Shooting - YouTube

Piers Morgan Gets Butt Kicked by Ted Nugent for Trying to Stranglehold 2nd Amendment - YouTube

Why Piers Morgan HASNT quit his job yet, or should I say why the fuck does he have that job, I dont know. He is the most ignorant bastard Ive ever seen. Not only does he know he is wrong, he wont let anyone else talk because he know he is gonna get schooled. Im surprised no one has reached across the table and knocked him the fuck out...
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #150
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Or as Ann Coulter said on Hannity last night...The problem is that the liberals won't do anything about the mentally ill.
Because the mentally ill that flip and turn violent is extremely rare. A regular person that gets angry or scared and shoots someone is far more likely than a psychotic break . Somethings you cannot stop in a society.