Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #2101
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^^ BADASS....

ARC knob

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #2102
Naim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #2103
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all

Old 04-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #2104
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The new daily

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #2105
truck boy

truck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to truck boy
Old 04-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #2106
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT

Pictures taken by ayuaddict.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #2107
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Looking a little more complete

and new lip

Old 04-28-2008, 09:36 PM   #2108
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

new daily since gas is 4+ a gallon and the fj drinks it like its water

before coils...slow and steaaaaaaaady.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #2109
BrandonFD3S
Leaky Injector

BrandonFD3S is on a distinguished road
The new project!
Just picked up a 97 S14.. Its an auto but couldnt pass it up for the price!

BrandonFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #2110
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
New shoeses...

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #2111
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
sizes? fucking think mine are high disk all around. 18x9 +15 and 18x10 +15 with small ass lips. heres my rears

Old 04-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #2112
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
I don't really care that much about dish. More about the wheel design. These are some of my favorite wheels. They need to be re-finished though. The shitty chrome plating is like bubbling.

18 x 9 -4mm (~85mm lip)

18 x 10 +6mm (~95mm lip)

Yuuuummmmm

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #2113
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
find the cure

aspec!
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #2114
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd

O FAH SHO DOH
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:25 AM   #2115
tchenku
Zilvia Member

tchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her selftchenku is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to tchenku
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
I don't really care that much about dish. More about the wheel design. These are some of my favorite wheels. They need to be re-finished though. The shitty chrome plating is like bubbling.

18 x 9 -4mm (~85mm lip)

18 x 10 +6mm (~95mm lip)

Yuuuummmmm

what wheels are those? i love 'em!

here's mine.
[IMG][/IMG]
tchenku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:12 AM   #2116
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
just got my vertex sides in
Old 04-29-2008, 06:17 AM   #2117
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all
Old 04-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #2118
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Find out some other pics..

hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:43 AM   #2119
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchenku View Post
what wheels are those? i love 'em!
ABC Exclusive, made by Enkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post

18 x 9 -4mm (~85mm lip)

18 x 10 +6mm (~95mm lip)
yea if you have the $$ i'd recommend getting that done professionally. i cheaped out and am doing it my self and it is a fucking PAIN.

my broke pos as it sits.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #2120
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
my fav photo of my car

wheels coming eventually...
Old 04-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #2121
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
decided to take some shots of my bro's s13 and my s14....enjoy

Old 04-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #2122
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Yo!
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:24 PM   #2123
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #2124
iron_monkey_drift

iron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymore
My girls S13 Rockn the PINK dori dori wheels... [/IMG]IM new so im not sure if this stupid pic will show up. Sorry if not
iron_monkey_drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #2125
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:55 PM   #2126
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
soon to be finish ...

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:14 AM   #2127
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pics of mine and my friends' cars at our forums meet this past weekend.

^v My friend Roski's hatch.

My cousin Frank's Zenki.

My friend Trucky's coupe.

My thingie.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:17 AM   #2128
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:47 AM   #2129
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180 View Post
damn, showing off my pictures i see

i may as well add the others

Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:52 AM   #2130
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Couple shots from a month ago.

Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote