Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-21-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Need KA24E Vacuum Diagram

I have a small picture of the KA24E vacuum diagram but I need an even bigger pic. Can someone take a pic of their FSM for me. Supposedly, this page isn't in the downloadable online FSM. Any large pics of vacuum diagram related stuff would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
unicoladron
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
unicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if your car came with teh ka24e shouldn't it be located under your hood? perhaps someone can snap a pic and post it if flybert doesn't have one
Old 11-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor

http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasit...1418_1419.html
Old 11-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #4
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
The hood is from a DOHC car and I only have a DOHC FSM.

Just found this link googling which I can figure everything out from. Still would like to get a blown up pic of the original one I posted for simplicity's sake as well as for zilvia's SOHC owners.

http://www.240edge.com/manuals/89-90_240sx/m_vacuum.pdf
Old 11-21-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I will try to get a pic later tonight or tomorrow for you, if that works.

Alex
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #6
Flybert
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I will try to get a pic later tonight or tomorrow for you, if that works.

Alex
If you can have it posted by tomorrow that would be great. Trying to get this all done by friday.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
we can do it tonight. e1_griego and I
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
eddieflo
Leaky Injector

eddieflo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to eddieflo
thanks for posting this up guys!
eddieflo is offline   Reply With Quote