Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
95240sxs14

Trader Rating: (0)
95240sxs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA San Diego 240 parts store??? Is there need for one????

What's up guys and gals! I have noticed that there really isn't too many places here in San Diego to buy parts for 240's. I know I get fairly frustrated due to the fact that I have to wait, or pay a crap ton for expedited shipping, for parts regardless if they are extravagant or as minute as it may be. So I have the bright idea to try and start a small business that would cater to the S chassis as of right now. I am throwing out an idea to see what kind of items you would like to see readily available i.e. cams, gears, pistons, rods, lighting sockets, tie rods, suspension etc. Let me know if you think this would be lucrative and not a waste of time. Would you come to the shop and buy rather than order from online. Any input would be awesome. If I get a lot of positive feed back you could possibly expect to see a import store geared toward the S chassis in about 6 months or so. Thanks a ton!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2014, 10:55 PM   #2
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
have you never heard of FRSport, sonicmotoring, phase2, etc? Or when you say "socal" you really meant SD?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
killer240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
killer240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Partsmaxshop = suspension
Old 09-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #4
Sleepiedaze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Sleepiedaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
jim wolfe is in san diego well el cajon. plus opening a 240 only store will only result in low ball offers and people complaining that your quality parts are to expensive. no matter how cheap they are.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
good luck trying to make money off of cheap ass 240sx owners dude
Old 09-15-2014, 05:29 PM   #6
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
dude serious ^^ worst fucking people to deal with cheap no class and highly annoying. i love my car but i just buy from frsport all the time dont even bother selling shit or buying stuff off of people. i tried selling 3 day old rucas and they want 100 dollars off.. good luck.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #7
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Good luck with that.

There are already 3 main shops that are in place that cater to 240s.

PSM, Jim Wolf, Speed Alliance
Old 09-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #8
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepiedaze View Post
plus opening a 240 only store will only result in low ball offers and people complaining that your quality parts are to expensive. no matter how cheap they are.
THIS!

There is only a small percentage of people who have the passion to build a quality car with quality parts and are actually willing to pay the price for quality. (whether nissan, toyota, honda, misubishi, subaru, bmw, etc. some communities are better than others though.. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:24 AM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Not sure how or why this thread survived this long. The 240sx scene does not have the money in it that it once did 10-12 years ago. Youd be hard pressed to make a business work solely on S-Chassis parts now that the majority of 240 owners only know cheap, knock off, piece of shit parts flooded in from the Chinese.

If you want to ask a question like this again, use the SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD!

THREAD LOCKED!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread