Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 10-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
★★★ Clutch & Flywheel Master Sale at THMotorsports ★★★

PM me for quotes on ANY BRAND clutch or flywheel!

Last edited by Thmotorsports; 12-15-2015 at 09:49 AM..
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
Jturbo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Jturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I just made a order for 107 with free tshirt and FREE SHIPPING.....thanks
th motorsports
Jturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:44 PM   #3
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jturbo View Post
I just made a order for 107 with free tshirt and FREE SHIPPING.....thanks
th motorsports
Awesome! But please try to make orders through someone like myself who is a THMotorsports representative instead through the website to ensure a proper discount for being on the forums and the best in customer service. By placing your order with a THMotorsports representative like myself ensures that the item will be in-stock and available for shipment unless otherwise notated. Placing your order with a THMotorsports representative as an authorized forum vendor is always best.

Thank you!
Old 11-03-2014, 05:05 PM   #4
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DROP IN FOR SAVINGS!

Old 11-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We Don't Have To Fake Great Pricing!

Old 11-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #6
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We Are Just a Bit Better Than The Rest!!

Old 11-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #7
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ABOVE THE COMPETITION!

Old 11-14-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

FRIDAY!

Old 11-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #9
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

UNDERCUTTING EVERYONE!

Old 11-17-2014, 06:56 PM   #10
c-los13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
c-los13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
300zx 93 NA clutch kit shipped to 78541
c-los13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:46 AM   #11
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-los13 View Post
300zx 93 NA clutch kit shipped to 78541
PM'd !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #12
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

THMotorsports IS HEATING UP THE COLD SEASON!

Old 11-20-2014, 05:25 PM   #13
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

SHOULD HAVE CALLED THM

Old 11-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #14
rastaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rb25det act clutch kit. Full face disc 490 tq. Ship 32905....NS3-XTSS

Last edited by rastaman; 11-23-2014 at 10:25 AM..
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:26 PM   #15
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
rb25det clutch any good brand that can hold up to 450
Old 11-27-2014, 04:48 PM   #16
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

After Working On The Car In The Garage on Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from THMotorsports !!!!
Old 12-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #17
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Better Parts.... Better Results

Old 12-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #18
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Fishing for the best deals

Old 12-15-2014, 05:18 PM   #19
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

THMotorsports = Knock out prices!!!

Old 12-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #20
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

THMotorsports Getting ready for the Holidays!!

Old 12-24-2014, 03:21 PM   #21
jdm240sx122
Zilvia Junkie

jdm240sx122 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for a 96 KA Exedy stage1 Shipped to 92119?
jdm240sx122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #22
sarhd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
sarhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Sr20det exedy stage 2 shipped to San Antonio tx 78237
sarhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:31 AM   #23
slidingIs

slidingIs is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably the worst thing ever I ordered a comp clutch 4 weeks ago for a sc300 stage 2. briong my car to my buddy shop to do a clutch job and pull the transmission and go to install my clutch kit pressure plate clutch clutch release bearing the whole kit from thmotorsports and they send my right pressure plate wrong pilot bearing, wrong clutch release bearing and clutch disk for a Hyundai genesis why

In 3 weeks now going back and forth with email and multiple pictures to customer service. I just want my damn clutch so I can drive my car and not pay to have my car at my buddy shop doing a one day job turns into 3 week plus. Still no clutch as my car is apart waiting for a clutch a increasing storage fee not to mention still have to bring the car in once I get the clutch if over receive it from you.

I hate Thmotorsports I will tell everyone I know worse customer service and still no parts last time I will EVER order from this place.
slidingIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:42 AM   #24
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingIs View Post
Probably the worst thing ever I ordered a comp clutch 4 weeks ago for a sc300 stage 2. briong my car to my buddy shop to do a clutch job and pull the transmission and go to install my clutch kit pressure plate clutch clutch release bearing the whole kit from thmotorsports and they send my right pressure plate wrong pilot bearing, wrong clutch release bearing and clutch disk for a Hyundai genesis why

In 3 weeks now going back and forth with email and multiple pictures to customer service. I just want my damn clutch so I can drive my car and not pay to have my car at my buddy shop doing a one day job turns into 3 week plus. Still no clutch as my car is apart waiting for a clutch a increasing storage fee not to mention still have to bring the car in once I get the clutch if over receive it from you.

I hate Thmotorsports I will tell everyone I know worse customer service and still no parts last time I will EVER order from this place.
There is a lot of information going on in your post and I would like to address all of it. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I handle the Zilvia forums directly. I would have been the one who sold you any item, unless you bought it on our website without supervision. This is the first I get wind of your situation. If you placed your order with me, you should have really reached out to me directly instead of keeping me out of the loop. That way I could have addressed your concerns head on.

I have PM'd you directly for more information I need from you and we can dive into this and find out whats going on with the order and so I can rectify the situation.

Thank you.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:54 PM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingIs View Post

please learn to be a bit more mature about conducting business with a company in terms of dealing with faulty or wrong parts. coming on a web forum and flaming the brand does nothing for your situation. in the future, should you have a problem with a vendor, please private message, call or email them directly... talking shit about them in open view of the public does very little to help you and your case directly!\

also, we have a VENDOR REVIEW FORUM specifically for the purpose of what you are attempting to do! please learn how to use it for future reference as well!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:59 PM   #26
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Old 01-27-2015, 05:00 PM   #27
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DANGEROUSLY LOW PRICES!

Old 02-04-2015, 04:08 PM   #28
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DON'T BE HEARTBROKEN WITH YOUR PRICES!

Old 02-12-2015, 04:31 PM   #29
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Go Big or Go Home! TAX Season is Here!

Old 02-20-2015, 04:42 PM   #30
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

LET'S GET ON THE SAME PAGE!
PM NOW!