Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
chuki monsta s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
chuki monsta s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Wink ZOMBIES!!! (S13 t25 turbo install & BMW 02 repolishing)

Rome's S13 is currently getting garrett t25 turbo setup and getting springs revalved in the front, the 02 is getting all the chrome repolished by me!
Set Up: Garret t25 from Sr20, n60 maf, sr 370cc injectors, walbro 255l fuel pump xcessive exhaust manifold,sr down pipe, hallowed out cat, sr smic piping, enthalpy rom tuned ecu.

raising car to change oil pan which is againist our religion!

removal of skid plate which got gangbanged by the concrete, throwing sparks like its 4th of July, ZOMBIE LIFE!!!

t25 turbo setup etc. build by rome in the backyard now if that aint gangsta i don't knw what is.

Before polishing and installing chrome:

After polishing and installing the trims to be FULLY complete i will have to find a rear bumper currently on the mission for that!! ZOMBIE LIFE!!!

BLACK GOD s13 oil pan (Day 1)
Sitting in the backseat in a 2 seater on baremetal yeah we bout that LIFE!!! While tha Black God is comfy in his Bride Seats on the way to pick up parts.

The dirty 240 locked up for tha day literally, engine getting raised to make removing the oil pan a little easier.

Getting dirty removing the sway bar!

We abruptly stopped what we were doing and had to help out a fellow ZOMBIE that rat E30 emergency call!!! Coolant was leaking from the reservoir tank so we had to install a new one and flush the system.

Dont mess with our guard dogg she will fuk you up.

Well into the night YOU KNW WE DONT SLEEP ZOMBIE LIFE!!! Install of the fresh oil pan.

U KNOW WAT TIME IT IS!!! Pistols & Palm Trees

Sneak Peak wats coming next install of the BLACK GOD'S turbo on his 240 ZOMBIE LIFE!!!! i will leave it off at the homies sexy ass track, drift, caged built s13 restin in the garage with no engine haha! fuk with us!!!

OHHHH SHITTTT!!

Last edited by chuki monsta s13; 03-08-2013 at 03:13 PM..
chuki monsta s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links