Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Vikter138
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
Vikter138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
1969 Honda CL175 motorcycle

I am selling my 1969 Motorcycle because I just stopped riding it and haven't really had the drive to ride it again. It's taking up space in my garage. I parked it a little less than a year ago. The cables need to be changed soon. I bought new clip on handle bars and brake levers. I just needed to buy new cables to install them.
The bike ran great and always started pretty easliy. I did install rearsets and they are in the path of the kick start so its a very short kick and it'd be better to bend the kick start to pass the foot pegs and rear brake.
I have all the original parts that came off the bike other than the side covers and oe airboxes.

I have the pink slip and registration is still good until July 2012.
The battery is also dead. So new battery and cables and this thing is good to go. I'd do an oil change and check the plugs for good measure. I just don't have the money or drive to get it back on the road. All my extra cash is going into my S13 right now.

The only mods to it right now are motobit rearsets, intake filers, chain gaurd is removed as well as the front fender. The odometer reads 2676. The bike doesn't look like it could be used enough to roll over the miles so this is most likely original miles. I stored the bike outside for abuot a year under a bike cover. It's not rusted but you can tell its got a little moisture in its life. A little stealwool should take it right off.

I'm asking $950 or I'd trade for a 2 way LSD with 5 bolt axles or just the diff with a little money on top.

I'm located in Fullerton
Vikter138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Vikter138
Zilvia Junkie

Back to the top
Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
lord jesus!
bump for cheap, affordable summer transportation.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
Mightor

Trader Rating: (1)
Mightor is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
very tempting. only reason I would scoop this up is to be able to use my gears again. hahaha. but BUMP for you! nice bike!
Mightor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
Vikter138
Zilvia Junkie

anyone? Ill take $750