Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 12:01 AM   #31
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
emblems are worth that much? whoa i have a bunch in my room . i didnt steal none of it though. some dude on email gave me a like 5 silvia/k emblems in a purchase for a grill. i still have them i think im gonna ebay them
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2005, 12:06 AM   #32
Stock-S13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Stock-S13 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by roo
Korean? Isn't that place more taiwanese/chinese/ chinese posing as japanese than korean?
Thought so too, I had this fucking Chinese fuck serving me sushi with an attitude and bad mouthiing me in front my more asian looking sister. I understood the cursing, being around that part of my family you pick up a few words.

Life plaza fucking sucks, that's nitekids territory anyway. I no longer go there, there sushi sucks now. Although the Ranch markets near Azusa are cool.

Isn't it in Diamond Bar?
Old 04-05-2005, 01:35 AM   #33
roo
Leaky Injector

roo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to roo
It's either Rowland Heights or Industry...Diamond Bar is further down the 60. I'de stay away from the chinese sushi if I were you. I'm half white/ half native american and I've run into alot of assholes at life but i don't sweat it because i speak more asian than them hehe. Anyways, battlegear is upstairs...that's what I go there for.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:06 AM   #34
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I don't know about you guys, but what's with asians always talking about honor. I guess it's not just in the movies any more.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:11 AM   #35
roo
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
I don't know about you guys, but what's with asians always talking about honor. I guess it's not just in the movies any more.
it's just ignorance/racism, don't confuse with anything else.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:14 AM   #36
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
damn dude...$130 for badges??? I woulda given you our's off our Silvia. lol...

Edit: Damnit S13dr1ft on Ed's name....
Old 04-05-2005, 02:53 AM   #37
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
hmm..good thing, the fastback chassis doesn't have emblems. all smooth!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:10 AM   #38
Shin_Kudo
Zilvia Addict

Shin_Kudo is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, Life is totally Taiwanese. Ten Ren's makes really good iced coffee. (The Japanese-style kind). Also, lots of hot chicks there, although I always notice a shitload of guys with three hot chicks each.... lucky bastards...
Old 04-05-2005, 03:50 AM   #39
JuJuBee
Zilvia Member

JuJuBee is an unknown quantity at this point
life plaza is a chinese plaza

its not trying to be japanese, but there is some stores that try to be, but that doesnt make the whole plaza trying to be japanese

and yeah, there are lots of young ass punk kids there you gotta watch your car there
Old 04-05-2005, 04:23 AM   #40
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
those bastards!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 09:46 AM   #41
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
for clarity's sake:
On Zenki (94-95) Silvia, the rear 'Silvia' (on the trunk) is a sticker.
The chrome Silvia badges go below the Q's/K's shield.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #42
ohnobigtdawg
Zilvia Junkie

ohnobigtdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
you can get out of a ticket if they write down the wrong model of your car?
Old 04-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #43
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
i wouldnt think so, cuz they have ur plate number
Old 04-05-2005, 10:34 PM   #44
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
they also have your registration to go off of.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:11 PM   #45
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Fucking shit. Man, SilviaDriver, that is the Best story ever. Freshman year into college, and i still don't have 2bucks. If you are lucky, you'll see some chillin people at Life. I saw Utada Hikaru the other day, and Ernie Fixmer, Alex, and a few others there too. Life Plaza is pretty chill, except all those HonorRoll gangsters that act hard. Question #1, if you live in DiamondBar, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SAY YOU LIVE IN THE GHETTO???? THERE IS NO "GHETTO" in DB!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:31 PM   #46
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i used to go to life plaza all the time when i worked out there.. i remember the story last year about some guy's ae86 got jacked and he parked right in front of the arcade where anyone could see it... I wonder if ethnic plays a toll in this.. since it is a asian community, are other asians jacking these things??? asian on asian crime.. dam.. lol jk
Old 04-06-2005, 12:08 AM   #47
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnobigtdawg
you can get out of a ticket if they write down the wrong model of your car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
i wouldnt think so, cuz they have ur plate number
i believe the poster meant parking tickets. on the back in fine print, it states that if the officer made a mistake (make, model, color, etc.), it is either void or you get 10 bux off. dont remember...at least thats how it is in san mateo county...

getting kind of off topic so... ... nice emblems... ... i mean... ya know........................................whatev er...
Old 04-06-2005, 12:16 AM   #48
roo
Leaky Injector

no, i meant regular tickets. (mine was for "modified exhaust") If they make a mistake on the ticket, the ticket becomes void. They cannot enforce a ticket that is not correct. Fight it and you will win.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:40 AM   #49
katbak
Leaky Injector

katbak is an unknown quantity at this point
thats the coolest thing i've heard since stringed beans
Old 04-06-2005, 09:00 AM   #50
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
Life Plaza sucks.

I wanted to blow it up as soon as I got out.

-glenn
Old 04-06-2005, 10:41 AM   #51
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by roo
no, i meant regular tickets. (mine was for "modified exhaust") If they make a mistake on the ticket, the ticket becomes void. They cannot enforce a ticket that is not correct. Fight it and you will win.
one time a cop got my license plate wrong and called my car a chrysler cougar. he still got my DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER and social security number and a description of me... one mistake does not void the ticket in the eyes of every judge.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:51 AM   #52
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
it is not the same in all states some states you can get out of it with the incorrect ticket thing others you can't
Old 04-06-2005, 10:52 AM   #53
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Off topic.
-Jeff