Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 04:09 PM   #31
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Why do you want a Type X so much? Why not a Type G, Type S, or Type R?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hargo
I dont know what those are, are they good? i just want to have cool drift car, i plan on learning how to drift, but i need my car to look right, so im not embarrassed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Wow. Please go do some research. You should really learn how to drive/drift before worrying about how the car looks. A bumper isn't going to make you drive any better. Research,Please, NOW!
Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed a classic bait and burn

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2005, 04:12 PM   #32
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
so your a poser?? or want to be a poser?
Old 04-05-2005, 04:14 PM   #33
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Hell, at least he is honest about it, some people don't give us that much

And I write too!
Old 04-05-2005, 04:15 PM   #34
hargo
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
hargo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bait and burn? what do you mean? im just very excited about my new car, are you guys making fun of me? what do you mean posuer? is it bad to make my car look cool? im going to get into drifting, its all over the magazines and stuff, i just didnt know about it and i like it.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:19 PM   #35
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
as long as my car looks like its been drifted when i go to school, i can lie to my friends about being able to do it.
melt some rubber and splater it around the rear wheels(in the wells and the fenders). take a 10lbs. sledge and bash some holes in your stock bumpers. Then you'll have the just been Drifted look.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:21 PM   #36
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
so now because honda is dieing you want to join the new drifting/240sx bandwagon?
Old 04-05-2005, 04:23 PM   #37
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
oh man.............
Old 04-05-2005, 04:27 PM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Okay people, I am officially calling it what it is:

and now...

And I write too!
Old 04-05-2005, 04:36 PM   #39
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

wow phlip, i think you just made him cry!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 04:41 PM   #40
hargo
BANNED

actually i never was into hondas. but this is my first car, i like it alot. i even got this shift knob at auto zone that looks like a momo race, but when you push the button, it lights up. hella tite! and im waiting for my steering wheel to come in its like a generic momo wheel. i have tan interior and i even put seatbelts in from newer 240sx. my friend said i could do that, and it helped alot because im tall. the worst part is, i put seats from a 95 240 in but theyre blue! yuk, but they are way more comfortable and custom syled!
Old 04-05-2005, 04:48 PM   #41
Catalan
Zilvia Member

Catalan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
actually i never was into hondas. but this is my first car, i like it alot. i even got this shift knob at auto zone that looks like a momo race, but when you push the button, it lights up. hella tite! and im waiting for my steering wheel to come in its like a generic momo wheel. i have tan interior and i even put seatbelts in from newer 240sx. my friend said i could do that, and it helped alot because im tall. the worst part is, i put seats from a 95 240 in but theyre blue! yuk, but they are way more comfortable and custom syled!
Please tell me you're joking...
Old 04-05-2005, 04:59 PM   #42
hargo
BANNED

joking about what? yeah, im going to try to dye the seats, it looks really bad. you guys sound like you really know what youre talking about, what do you think i should do for lowering it, i heard cutting springs is pretty bad, and that if you do it right, heating the springs could work pretty good.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #43
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
joking about what? yeah, im going to try to dye the seats, it looks really bad. you guys sound like you really know what youre talking about, what do you think i should do for lowering it, i heard cutting springs is pretty bad, and that if you do it right, heating the springs could work pretty good.
you cant be serious............

i hope you do realize you will get flamed big time!!
Old 04-05-2005, 05:19 PM   #44
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I am calling this one "trollzilla," it comes time to think of who has been banned recently, and this one doesn't have nitekids or kidzelda written anywhere upon it... Twinkie? that sil40sx kid?
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76691
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76693
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76715
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76719
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76722
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76738

... Thank you for playing, ladies and gentlemen, see you next time. Those of us who get it will be meeting in the showcase showdown

And I write too!
Old 04-05-2005, 05:20 PM   #45
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
look kid, i've been watching you. i know who you are and why you're here. being bitter for my superiority will only leave you feeling broken by the very hand that you wish to stand up against.

can you ruin a life through a telephone line?

i am the push that makes you move.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:23 PM   #46
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You are the weakest link, Good bye.

BTW, to any future followers of this train of thought. If you are Pinked on Zilvia, DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER SCREEN NAME! You will get Banned for such an offense. If you create a new screen name after that we will ban your entire IP network.
Closed Thread