Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-04-2005, 12:05 AM   #61
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dude wtf man.. i didn't wnat you guys to expose my next project =/
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2005, 12:42 AM   #62
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
so when are we gonna attack the body with a sledge hammer and a bat?
Old 04-04-2005, 12:50 AM   #63
**rOb**

**rOb** is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, thats right by my house... hmm i should try to swing by on a sunday and ask annoying questions. Nice carsss
**rOb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 01:12 AM   #64
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
if you ask annoying questions, i will light you on fire.

ok maybe not. but emphasis on MAYBE
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 01:51 AM   #65
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
You lit my fire today andrew with a ride in your fc. I was impressed that a 2nd gen wankle could have torque, and that your defi guages were up to par with a d1 car.

Props.

Now all you need to work on is,
Clutch.
Diff
bushings
suspensions
body
harnesses
roll cage
fuel
wheels.

And your ready for d1.

Really not making fun a all.
For his car being stock with just bolt ons, it really suprised me on how drivable it was.
blu808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:34 AM   #66
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
thanks luke.

that list is pretty much what i need, except body. my car =
Old 04-04-2005, 02:36 AM   #67
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
"boro boro"
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:41 AM   #68
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ok just for reference, here are my dyno charts

Old 04-04-2005, 04:20 AM   #69
Blues13
Zilvia Junkie

Blues13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hann?! Haha.. close enough. It was good meeting all of you.. cool guys. I'll try to stop by again next time I'm "on the way" to work.. lol. Anything south of San Fran is on my way. Definitely try to kick it again.

Here are some pics from today..

Blues13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 12:33 AM   #70
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
everytime i go man it rains..... i think im bad luck
Old 04-05-2005, 01:36 AM   #71
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
the meet up was nice and chill. good, solid turnout this week.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:55 AM   #72
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
It's only solid, cause you got your jdm tYte skirtz fix0R3d.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 12:17 PM   #73
XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
Zilvia Junkie

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX is making a name for him/her selfXxJaPxOxNeEs23xX is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
why does the kouki have zenki tails and the kouki have zenki tails hot cars guys. the white zenki especially.

u juss said the same thing twice.
XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #74
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^^^lol. well i think we knew he meant
zenki with kouki tails
and
kouki with zenki tails