Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
Jonny96

Trader Rating: (0)
Jonny96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't buy from courtesy nissan

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. I ordered an electrical harness from these guys online. The pricing seemed indicative of a genuine Nissan part. When the harness arrived it was abundantly clear that it was a hack wiring job by someone at Courtesy (honestly I do better automotive electrical work than what I saw on the harness they sent me). I emailed them to see if I could send the part back for an 80% refund (really I should be getting back 100% of the cost plus shipping as the part was not as advertised). They said that would be ok, but I would need to include the original shipping label. I included the label and sent the part back. I followed up a couple of weeks later and was told that it didn't have the label. Having prepared for such skullduggery I sent them a picture of the label on the package while on the post office counter. Then today I got a response stating that one of the prongs was bent and that the part had been installed, so they wouldn't be refunding me. This was a complete fabrication. The part had not been installed nor damaged in any way. They lied to me so they don't have to send me my money back. What really rubs me the wrong way is that they said to send it back and I spent even more money to have the part shipped back to them. So I'm out the cost of the part, the original shipping and the return shipping and they have the part to sell to some other unsuspecting customer. After sending them back a scathing email I came here as promised in my email to them. I wish I would have gone to Yelp first, because it's very clear based on the other reviews that they make a habit out of screwing their customers.

This is for you Courtesy Nissan
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Do you have pictures of the harness?
If so, post 'em up. Also, who did you speak with? But them on blast too.
I have never had a problem with Courtesy Nissan.
Only complain I have, is there shipping cost. Sometimes too much, not worth while.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Wrong section. This thread already exists...

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/15644...g-retards.html

Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
beems240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
beems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I've ordered a fair amount of parts from them. When I call I mention zilvia and get normally 10% off. Never had a single issue. All for sure oem parts.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by beems240sx View Post
I've ordered a fair amount of parts from them. When I call I mention zilvia and get normally 10% off. Never had a single issue. All for sure oem parts.
This. I've never had a problem ordering from them either. As a matter of fact, I call in to ask if something is available or not. And when it's not, I don't purchase from them. Simple.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 09-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #6
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Never had a problem with them.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Wrong section. This thread already exists...

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/15644...g-retards.html

yes please, thanks!

xquizitditz
Closed Thread