Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #31
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
This thread is terrible and shouldn't exist.
XXR's homie
So, you clicked on "Chat" and there's a list of like 20-someodd posts, but you click the one with a title written in such a way that it's obviously a story about op's experiences.

And then you enter it, and you're displeased with the content that you already knew the post would contain. So, you complain about it, inside the thread, which effectively bumps it back to the top of the list.

That's cool...

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #32
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
So, you clicked on "Chat" and there's a list of like 20-someodd posts, but you click the one with a title written in such a way that it's obviously a story about op's experiences.

And then you enter it, and you're displeased with the content that you already knew the post would contain. So, you complain about it, inside the thread, which effectively bumps it back to the top of the list.

That's cool...
I only look at the New Posts and this was at the top.

I was hoping for an entertaining story at least, not:
I had a 240 that was stolen, but I fixed it and drifted it into a curb.
Then I bought another 240, but that was stolen.
Then I got a porsche.
Then I got a Ferrari.
Then I realized I was too poor for a Ferrari, so I got the newest trendy car, and put xxr's on it.
Now I want a 240 and I'm going to put xxr's on that too.

I hope the mods will notice it soon and lock it up.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #33
drftfan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
drftfan is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nothing to say
Old 09-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #34
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
I only look at the New Posts and this was at the top.

I was hoping for an entertaining story at least, not:
I had a 240 that was stolen, but I fixed it and drifted it into a curb.
Then I bought another 240, but that was stolen.
Then I got a porsche.
Then I got a Ferrari.
Then I realized I was too poor for a Ferrari, so I got the newest trendy car, and put xxr's on it.
Now I want a 240 and I'm going to put xxr's on that too.

I hope the mods will notice it soon and lock it up.
Yep, that's what I got from it. Pretty much talking about how many super awesome cars he owned, must be a super cool dude...
Old 09-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #35
drftfan
Leaky Injector

Nothing to say
Old 09-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #36
drftfan
Leaky Injector

The trolls won

Last edited by drftfan; 09-03-2013 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Trolls
Old 09-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #37
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftfan View Post
I am gonna guess if I hadn't mentioned the Ferrari the story would have been better. What a bunch of assholes.
Lock the thread. I could care less about visiting here anymore.
You're being more of a douche than any of the supposed "trolls". Everyone is not going to like what you have to say, get the fuck over it. You've honestly gotten way more positive responses that I would have thought.

So now you're not going to visit anymore because we hurt your feewings??? Awww, what a delicate little flower. You're suppiosed to be a 38 year old man, not a 12 year old girl...

Old 09-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #38
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ha ha ha. I didn't drift it into a curb moron. It got hit by a Cadillac.
I wasn't too poor for the Ferrari but I wasn't willing to sacrifice. And yep I put xxrs on the FRS cause I hated the stock rims and wheels are fucking wheels. I am not a name brand whore like the majority of the people on the scene now. I had the first sr swapped s14 in Colorado. Been around for a long time. I have NOTHING to prove. Anyone can throw money at a car. ANYONE. You aren't special.
It's all good, man. I wish I had more hands for all these face palms I'm doing over here. A guy can't talk about his cars in peace without some people getting on his case because he's not a friggen ny times best selling author or some chit lol

Ughh alright man, laters!

Last edited by MrMigs; 09-03-2013 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: need balls of steel to post on the most famous 240sx forum on the internet
Old 09-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #39
drftfan
Leaky Injector

You don't get it. I come to forums for community not so everyone can critique shit.
I shared a story. You and a few others didn't like it. But yet you felt some sort of immature need to comment on it. Which yep... Pissed me off. First real post on here in almost 8 years and the very first comment was negative.
I could care less about being a part of this community if this is the way it is now.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #40
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You don't get it. I come to forums for community not so everyone can critique shit.
I shared a story. You and a few others didn't like it. But yet you felt some sort of immature need to comment on it. Which yep... Pissed me off. First real post on here in almost 8 years and the very first comment was negative.
I could care less about being a part of this community if this is the way it is now.
Honestly, this is the way it is now. And it's kinda sad... I've been here off and on since 2001, and it used to be waaaaaaaay more chill.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
drftfan
Leaky Injector

Quote:
It's all good, man. I wish I had more hands for all these face palms I'm doing over here. A guy can't talk about his cars in peace without some people getting on his case because he's not a friggen ny times best selling author or some chit lol

Ughh alright man, laters!
I am fine buddy. I appreciate your chiming with something of substance. When we get to SoCal in the next few months I am sure I will have chilled a bit.
I really had hoped to hear someone else went through something similar. Like they had 3 civics stolen and they still kept at it.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #42
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I am fine buddy. I appreciate your chiming with something of substance. When we get to SoCal in the next few months I am sure I will have chilled a bit.
No worries man. If you ever saw the people who got on your nerves in real life, you'd probably laugh at yourself for ever getting phased by it, true story LOL.

Not so much before, but now I have a feeling this thread's going to get locked. So peace out, safe trip, and all that.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #43
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Not so much before, but now I have a feeling this thread's going to get locked. So peace out, safe trip, and all that.
The force is strong with this one...