Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Price out my car guys... S14, Kouki, Weds, Aero, Paint... Im too old for this now!!!

Well guys after my 5th attempt at a 240 I think its time for a serious break as I now have 2 kids, a new photography business exploding into success as I keep stealing my wifes TL more and more just to go on a photoshoot since all my gear doesnt fit in my ride. I dont have room for another car to park either. So I either have to make due or move on.

I really have no clue where to start as an asking price for this car. Its got a ton of work currently going into it.

Heres a spec sheet off the top of my head:

1995 240sx
125k On the Chassis
20K on the Sr20det Setup if that

Engine:
S13 SR20det
18g turbo
HKS SSQV
Enthalpy Tune
550's
All basic bolt ons
Z32 Maf
ect...

Wheels/Suspension: (Pretty basic setup)
Wed Kranze ER-M's (18 x 9.5+13 / 18 x 10.5 +3)
Kbee Coilovers Coilovers (Japanese - KBEE)
Z32 Brakes
Steel Braided Lines
Ruca's in the rear
Tension arms in the front

Aero and Paint:
Ings +1 Aero
Custom Pearl White Paint (Pink and Green Pearls) (4k Paint job)

Interior:
Pretty much stock S14 setup

Its an ultra clean example of an old man owned and driven S14 with money in it. The only real body scarring is on the rear aero showed in my photos below. So guys how much would it be worth in this open market??? In some of the pictures below the front bumper was not mounted on all the way thus why its hanging a little below the fender.

This car has over 15k invested easily. I was hoping to sell her for around 10k. Help me out guys!!! Is she worth that? With and with out wheels price opinions also....

S14 by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

S14 by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

After Polish by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

Andrews s14 updates by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

The new S14 by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

The new S14 by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Don't do it!! Just keep her in storage till your kids grow up and pass it to them!
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Well the unfortunate part is that I really only have a few thousand available to replace her with. And that just isnt enough for a reliable daily driven vehicle. Plus storage costs for a safe car port in vegas runs almost as much as a small car payment. Im really trying to avoid adding any new bills during this economic recovery time. Id rather either just keep her and deal with it or move on and possibly come back to it once finances allow me to have a 240 and a nice/practical/reliable daily driver. I cant exactly roll up to a $5,000 wedding/fashion photoshoot in a 240sx ya know. Or a 1994 honda accord either.... LOL Im thinking a VIP styled Lexus GS, LS or a Q45 as I can have a decently put together one in the low teens. Im trying to stay away from another financed vehicle to be responsible for as well as a mortgage.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
your car is pretty nice. try and put it up on VSC forums for trade, if you want a luxury car.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd say this is definitely worth at least $10k, at least it would be around here.

Make sure buyers know they can finance this with either E-Loan or a Prosper personal loan.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
I'm thinking $10k, maybe less. However, I am way too picky. So take what I say with a grain of salt. Personally, all I would care about is the quality of the paint job and the quality of the interior... the parts list doesn't mean too much to me monetarily. Unless they just happen to be the parts that I personally would put on it. If you had REALLY good paint, then I would mark it over $10k. And really mint interior would raise that figure even more. However, I'm sure there is only a handful of users on here that would pay substantially more if it had a very high quality paint job and mint interior... so that's a good thing for you.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #7
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Well the unfortunate part is that I really only have a few thousand available to replace her with. And that just isnt enough for a reliable daily driven vehicle. Plus storage costs for a safe car port in vegas runs almost as much as a small car payment. Im really trying to avoid adding any new bills during this economic recovery time. Id rather either just keep her and deal with it or move on and possibly come back to it once finances allow me to have a 240 and a nice/practical/reliable daily driver. I cant exactly roll up to a $5,000 wedding/fashion photoshoot in a 240sx ya know. Or a 1994 honda accord either.... LOL Im thinking a VIP styled Lexus GS, LS or a Q45 as I can have a decently put together one in the low teens. Im trying to stay away from another financed vehicle to be responsible for as well as a mortgage.
ah the woes of getting older

and the difficulties in cutting your losses in becoming a grown adult. how one could even consider putting down a lowly honda accord when they only have a few g's tucked away for those rainy days. and yet, with all that humbleness... you desire a VIP car. its almost as if you have no idea what VIP stands for.

just goes to show that the people with expensive cars, usually front and really have no money.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #8
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Easy 10k! awesome car and awesome owner.
This car has been babied and very well taken care of.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
ah the woes of getting older

and the difficulties in cutting your losses in becoming a grown adult. how one could even consider putting down a lowly honda accord when they only have a few g's tucked away for those rainy days. and yet, with all that humbleness... you desire a VIP car. its almost as if you have no idea what VIP stands for.

just goes to show that the people with expensive cars, usually front and really have no money.
lol the few G's tucked away is specifically for a car. I have a ton more for the family to survive. It makes no financial sense to hurt personal savibgs on a car purchase or to purchase another new car which just depreciates. trust me you dont raise a single income family, pay a 2600.00 a month mortgage living check to check. a vip styled car is just a look. i could easily qualify for a new 50k car but why....
Old 04-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Now it sounds like you can easily afford to keep it.

Hrmmm...
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

unlegendary is a well-known jackass
how does your wife feel about driving your s14 to her work? is she down? hahahaha.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #12
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlegendary View Post
how does your wife feel about driving your s14 to her work? is she down? hahahaha.
LOL i never said I couldnt afford it. All i asked was how much is worth? And my wife does not work. I bought us the TL as a grocery getter/ reliable family transporter. We always have atleast 1 new car. It just doesnt make sense for a single income family to have 2 financed cars really. My wife onky drives to the store and for personal matters. I mean ive been building and selling my cars for years. Thus my custom cars actually havent cost much to build as I sell em for a great return on my investment.

So I could sell the 240 and use the cash in conjunction with my 6000.00 in the "moma dont know" account to purchase something else a little more practical to use as a day to day personal vehicle. Or I could put a large downpayment on a new car. Id prefer not adding a second payment. I live by the rule of 6 months of emergency funds worth of bills in savings as a minimum.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #13
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Easy 10k! awesome car and awesome owner.
This car has been babied and very well taken care of.
Thanks for a positive vouche.... LOL
Old 04-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I would want to say 10K as well but I think it would take a while to sell. You car is more or less complete there are a lot of less complete cars with SR's and RB's for cheaper. Not a lot of people can appreciat such a well done car these days.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #15
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So wait...I thought your car was black and what the hell happened to the VS-KFs???

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:55 AM   #16
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Just go easy on the drift tax.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #17
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So wait...I thought your car was black and what the hell happened to the VS-KFs???
I sold the 2jz black s14 last year Ray. Vskfs went with the package.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #18
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
so how much did it hurt you to type this?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:04 AM   #19
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
wtf 10k rukiddingme??

id say like 9k tops. definitely 8k.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:23 AM   #20
Witness
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Witness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sell the motor, sell the wheels, sell the coils then the car with a ka for 5-6 the 240sx community is a horrible place to sell things at.
Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:34 AM   #21
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I say $5K so you can sell it to me and I can throw all my shit into it. Hell, I'll even give you the SR back...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:09 AM   #22
HAWAII
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
HAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
the SR is probably hurting you more than helping out on the sale. sell the SR and get the KA back. you can probably get 8.5 the most. cars are horrible investments.
HAWAII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:22 AM   #23
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'll probably be the first one to tell you the aero looks like shit, regardless of who makes it.

Given the broken piece in the interior, your dash looks uncracked so the interior besides that looks a-ok. 60 bucks, replace it an don't be a ner ner and break it again.

when you say z32 brakes, do you mean front, do you mean rear, fully converted with a working e-brake, etc. Be more specific.

I paid 8300 for my car with a damn near dead KA that wouldn't pass smog on it's own. But it also had my wheels, the diff, the kouki conversion, the 5 lug conversion, the front and rear lights, a body kit, carbon hood, aero (not the vertex) kaaz 2way, jic suspension rear strut tower bar, cusco front sway. 400 dollars worth of greddy gauges, wilwood bbk setup.

In the end I paid for the parts that were on the car, and the car was thrown in as a bonus.

You have a working sr20 swap and as long as it's not throwing codes and a good dyno down you could probably get at least 10k for that car. It's not the taste of many people here. But a lot of these dumbshits just buy crap and don't know what goes with what and compensate with shit wheels, hella flush fitment and roof racks then post when they can't figure out why the car wont shut off after installing a key ring light or something.

so I'm with broadfield. 10k
Old 04-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #24
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
minus:
cracked, misaligned bodykit pieces - big turnoff
s13 SR in an S14 - personal pet peeve
zenki tails on a conversion
no pic of engine bay nor interior

plus
decent, not great, list of parts

assuming everything works like it should
~9 - 10k sounds like a decent price
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #25
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Also, your best bet is probably NOT selling it on Zilvia.

Put it on Craigslist or eBay.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #26
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Thanks alot guys! Im honestly happy knowing its worth close to 10k. I know I probably wont get that for her in these times, thus why I think Im just gonna hold onto her. All the broken pieces in the interior have also been replaced since those pics were taken. I really dont want to get rid of her so Ill probably just end up putting 50-80% down on a used LS430 just for the time being. I had a hell of a time selling our Rb25 Vert for freakin 6500.00 on here LOL... I watch all the high dollar car sale threads lasting months at a time. It may just be easier to part her out if/when the time comes....
Old 04-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #27
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
lol the few G's tucked away is specifically for a car. I have a ton more for the family to survive. It makes no financial sense to hurt personal savibgs on a car purchase or to purchase another new car which just depreciates. trust me you dont raise a single income family, pay a 2600.00 a month mortgage living check to check. a vip styled car is just a look. i could easily qualify for a new 50k car but why....
Quote:
It just doesnt make sense for a single income family to have 2 financed cars really. My wife onky drives to the store and for personal matters.Thus my custom cars actually havent cost much to build as I sell em for a great return on my investment.

So I could sell the 240 and use the cash in conjunction with my 6000.00 in the "moma dont know" account to purchase something else a little more practical to use as a day to day personal vehicle. Or I could put a large downpayment on a new car. Id prefer not adding a second payment.
oh come on. i probably will come off as a dick but serious, grow some. i mean, you make a thread about how much your car is worth, as if people should have some understanding as to what is in your car and the condition its in. then you want a normal car but it cant be too normal, it has to be on pseudo-balller status fake VIP bullshit. then you have a "wife-unaware" bank account. i mean come on, be a fucking man and do what the fuck you want to do. i dont sit here and have family meetings and check on finances, etc etc. as a man, you pay your bills and thats that - what do you need to check and approve for? handle your business.

and then selling cars at a profit imo, is bullshit. no one makes a "great profit" on selling these piece of shit old ass nissans. i love them, but fuck. often times i think how much you guys sound like gamblers trying to win.. and you guys dont win shit.

here is what i see, i see a person who their car isnt cutting it for them anymore and they're creating a covertly titled interest thread, to see if people will actually buy it or make a good offer. too much thinking aloud. plus, no one knows if its been in an accident or had any sort of repair due to collisions. first thing i think about when i see a body-kitted whore is that she must have had some accident and they chose the aftermarket route because its cheaper, hence the reason you make great returns on your investments. like others have said, the s13 motor is less expensive so again, better return on your investment.

i am not going to say the car is worthless or trash, because it could be a good average car for some 18 year old. but dont go trying to sell it as anything special because it looks like its been around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
minus:
cracked, misaligned bodykit pieces - big turnoff
s13 SR in an S14 - personal pet peeve
zenki tails on a conversion
no pic of engine bay nor interior

plus
decent, not great, list of parts

assuming everything works like it should
~9 - 10k sounds like a decent price
^ agreed, fully.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:45 AM   #28
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I actually made lots of profits on my 240s in the past i bought a s14 for 900 sold it 1 month late with kouki sideskirts for 3000 then another fro 1600 sold it for 3200. But on my project 240 i know i will never make my money back but im happy still cause i dont wanna sell it and i dont need that money. This is besides all the stock 240's i have parted for lots of money
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #29
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
oh come on. i probably will come off as a dick but serious, grow some. i mean, you make a thread about how much your car is worth, as if people should have some understanding as to what is in your car and the condition its in. then you want a normal car but it cant be too normal, it has to be on pseudo-balller status fake VIP bullshit. then you have a "wife-unaware" bank account. i mean come on, be a fucking man and do what the fuck you want to do. i dont sit here and have family meetings and check on finances, etc etc. as a man, you pay your bills and thats that - what do you need to check and approve for? handle your business.

and then selling cars at a profit imo, is bullshit. no one makes a "great profit" on selling these piece of shit old ass nissans. i love them, but fuck. often times i think how much you guys sound like gamblers trying to win.. and you guys dont win shit.

here is what i see, i see a person who their car isnt cutting it for them anymore and they're creating a covertly titled interest thread, to see if people will actually buy it or make a good offer. too much thinking aloud. plus, no one knows if its been in an accident or had any sort of repair due to collisions. first thing i think about when i see a body-kitted whore is that she must have had some accident and they chose the aftermarket route because its cheaper, hence the reason you make great returns on your investments. like others have said, the s13 motor is less expensive so again, better return on your investment.

i am not going to say the car is worthless or trash, because it could be a good average car for some 18 year old. but dont go trying to sell it as anything special because it looks like its been around.

^ agreed, fully.

I actually enjoyed this post in comparison to your previous post. You are right, it is a thread to check interest and worth. Thus why its titled as so. I do man up brotha, let me tell you as I am over 30 years old. Having a succesful marriage is about compromise and understanding. Sometimes women just dont understand certain purchases. Id rather just avoid the argument altogether and have a slightly seperate spending account. What works for me may not work for you... Plain and simple....

I know nothing about you or your personal standings nor do you about me. So please, dont be so quick to throw out assumptions and Ill do the same for you. I dont see how reading for 2 minutes, 2 paragraphs about a car, you see "what you see" about me..... If Im not mistaken you own ClearCorners.com, you make innovative products and Ive even purchased some of them. Thats all I know about you.... Thats alot more than you know about me...

Also I dont think your a dick, just blunt, real and to the point. I respect that...
Old 04-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #30
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
I actually made lots of profits on my 240s in the past i bought a s14 for 900 sold it 1 month late with kouki sideskirts for 3000 then another fro 1600 sold it for 3200. But on my project 240 i know i will never make my money back but im happy still cause i dont wanna sell it and i dont need that money. This is besides all the stock 240's i have parted for lots of money

As have I.... Its the larger builds you tend to loose out on.