Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2016, 11:42 AM   #11
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Took the car out to test the new tires and power last Wednesday. The car is crazy fun now. I was able to drop the tire pressure down and with the GTRadial grip (which honestly was impressive) the car was super fast. I really like the nos. I can get the car set and floor it to lunge onto someone's door. It's very potent. Also, once we were done with the full track my bottle was empty so I just ran without it on the skidpad and it was just fine. Best of both worlds.

Destroyed my bumper going to hard which sucks so back to Car n Bike Moto to get more paint work done before Texas.