Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:32 AM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S13 240sx random parts

Hey, I have some random s13 parts for sale. Best way to get ahold of me is text. 206 566 9749

S13 stock rear bumper with foam and bar - $old

S13 pop up headlight buckets with motors. Working and good condition - $180

Exedy clutch included with my SR. Not using it - $100

Stock s13 hood good condition, just dirty. Pulled from a parts car, will try to get pics today - $70

Stock s13 exhaust - $5 or free with any other purchase

S13 coupe digital cluster TESTED AND WORKING -$200

Stock coupe tail lights - $60

Complete s13 brakes and hubs. Comes with calipers, pads, rotors, hubs, lines, and e brake cables. Great condition. Pulled to go R33 GTST. They currently have surface rust from sitting but that can easily be sanded off or the braking will take it off itself. - make offer

S13 climate controls - $old

Z32 climate controls. 2 sets, one digital, one analog - $60 for digital set, $50 for analog

Z32 aluminum uprights - $old

S13 3" straight pipe to 4" tip - $old

Stock SR intake manifold. Bare. Have 2. - $50 each

Z32 300zx VG30DETT stock unmolested virgin ECU

Z32 VG30DETT fuel rail w injectors (370cc) - $200

Manual boost controller - $10

STR Racing 514 17x9 +20 with tires. Dual drilled 5x114.3 and 5x100 Nexen 205/40R17 up front, 205/50R17 in the rear. Good amount of stretch, small amount of curbing. All wheels hold air - $old

BBS replica wheels with 80% Michelin tires. No curbing. 5x114.3 17x7 225/45R17 - $old

Will add more parts and pics tonight. Text is best way to get ahold of me, 206 566 9747. Located in Seattle WA

Last edited by nisileighty; 06-15-2017 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Update parts
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2017, 09:57 AM   #2
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
hello sir are u selling interior pieces by chance and is it black
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:24 AM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nice View Post
hello sir are u selling interior pieces by chance and is it black
Not off the top of my head, but I will check when I get home
Old 05-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #4
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump................
Old 05-19-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
whats the shipped price on the calipers soft lines and rotors.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:19 AM   #6
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
whats the shipped price on the calipers soft lines and rotors.

What sounds fair to you? Zip? Do you want the pads as well?
Old 05-21-2017, 11:57 PM   #7
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump all parts still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2017, 09:20 AM   #8
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump............
Old 05-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #9
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump pics/parts added

Old 05-24-2017, 07:56 PM   #10
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what is the smaller thing on the stock exhaust that looks like a muffler, I don't remember mine having it
Keegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:30 PM   #11
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegster View Post
what is the smaller thing on the stock exhaust that looks like a muffler, I don't remember mine having it

It's the OEM resonator. Gets rid of the raspy four cylinder noise
Old 05-24-2017, 11:17 PM   #12
Cheezit0417

Cheezit0417 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll take the s13 climate control
Cheezit0417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:50 PM   #13
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezit0417 View Post
I'll take the s13 climate control

Cool shoot me a text
Old 05-25-2017, 04:48 AM   #14
salty_s13

salty_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for the exhaust shipped to 90274
salty_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:40 AM   #15
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty_s13 View Post
How much for the exhaust shipped to 90274

OEM or straight pipe?
Old 05-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #16
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump

Old 05-26-2017, 02:05 AM   #17
salty_s13

salty_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisileighty View Post
OEM or straight pipe?
OEM shipped to 90274 price pls
salty_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:48 AM   #18
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty_s13 View Post
OEM shipped to 90274 price pls

Would rather not ship that... shipping will cost more than it's worth unless I cut the exhaust in half
Old 05-27-2017, 10:02 AM   #19
Boinkswag

Boinkswag is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have the headlight support brackets? How much shipped to 14625?
Boinkswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:43 AM   #20
Bagdeez
Leaky Injector

Bagdeez is an unknown quantity at this point
where you located in washington?? from portland oregon and interested in your exhaust
Bagdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:44 PM   #21
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkswag View Post
Do you have the headlight support brackets? How much shipped to 14625?

No I do not sorry

Old 05-27-2017, 05:45 PM   #22
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagdeez View Post
where you located in washington?? from portland oregon and interested in your exhaust

An hour south of Seattle

Old 05-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #23
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumppp...........
Old 05-31-2017, 06:03 PM   #24
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump................

Old 06-04-2017, 01:55 AM   #25
dzmoya

Trader Rating: (1)
dzmoya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is $180 the cheapest you could go on the headlights? PM me!
dzmoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:23 PM   #26
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump! All parts listed are still available

Old 06-08-2017, 01:26 AM   #27
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

To the top!

Old 06-10-2017, 03:18 AM   #28
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump! Feel free to make offers. All parts are negotiable

Old 06-12-2017, 02:29 PM   #29
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump!

Old 06-15-2017, 11:54 AM   #30
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumpityyyyy