Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 11-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Bump. Still for sale and still fucking cool.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:09 PM   #32
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. Silver is best on Wats. Be the best.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:44 PM   #33
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what brakes are on your s14? OE calipers? q54 calipers are cheap and should clear most anything with shallow back spacing like these.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:40 AM   #34
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
what brakes are on your s14? OE calipers? q54 calipers are cheap and should clear most anything with shallow back spacing like these.
Do the Q54 calipers bolt up to the OEM S13 knuckle? I never hub swapped my cars in the US. I'm on the Silvia K's brakes...the big ones.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:48 PM   #35
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Do the Q54 calipers bolt up to the OEM S13 knuckle? I never hub swapped my cars in the US. I'm on the Silvia K's brakes...the big ones.
Bolts right up. The q45 rotor is larger in diameter than z32 rotor, which should be bigger if not similar to your k's brakes. The nice part is that the q45 caliper is a floating dual piston, making it much more slim.

I had q45 brakes on an s13 with 16x9 Starion wheels. Cleared with no drama, even with the limited back spacing.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:18 AM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
Bolts right up. The q45 rotor is larger in diameter than z32 rotor, which should be bigger if not similar to your k's brakes. The nice part is that the q45 caliper is a floating dual piston, making it much more slim.

I had q45 brakes on an s13 with 16x9 Starion wheels. Cleared with no drama, even with the limited back spacing.
I'll look into it for sure. Thanks for the insight!

Bump! If I can make these work before they sell you'll be shit outta luck.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #37
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still in boxes. Still for sale.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:23 AM   #38
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. A set in the same specs popped up for $2000. Someone buy mine instead of letting someone make a fortune off you.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:02 AM   #39
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Are y'all dumb...like really dumb forreal?
Old 11-19-2017, 05:25 AM   #40
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Just got something else. Pay for my stupid moves.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:45 AM   #41
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude. No more half-measures. Message me ready to shit or get the fuck off the pot and out of my PMs. You young cucks are so fucking indecisive you make me look like I always know what I'm doing.

Oh...bump.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #42
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Gonna make some furniture out of these real soon.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:50 PM   #43
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Christmas presents to yourself are super cool.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:19 AM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. You know you have no girlfriend or any girls at all Treat yoself.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:41 PM   #45
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...but you can GET girls with these wheels. Or, you know, post some wheels that actually belong in the Dorisha thread instead of dumbfucks posting OEM 15" wheels that are skinnier than bicycle tires.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #46
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Final Bump. If anyone wants them, let me know.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #47
Jasonsallade
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Jasonsallade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Considering any partial trades plus some cash?
Jasonsallade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:27 AM   #48
Jasonsallade
Leaky Injector

Considering trades plus some cash?
Old 01-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #49
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonsallade View Post
Considering trades plus some cash?
I'm in Japan so trades would be pretty difficult given the shipping times.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:47 PM   #50
Jasonsallade
Leaky Injector

Well, if you’d consider trading for a set of 18x8.5 +38 5x114.3 ssr gt3s in good shape, I’d check into shipping if you had already planned to ship these to the US. As long as it’s not crazy, I’d be down
Old 01-10-2018, 10:06 PM   #51
DRAGANDB1

Trader Rating: (0)
DRAGANDB1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm in Japan so trades would be pretty difficult given the shipping times.
You live there or base there?
DRAGANDB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:22 PM   #52
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonsallade View Post
Well, if you’d consider trading for a set of 18x8.5 +38 5x114.3 ssr gt3s in good shape, I’d check into shipping if you had already planned to ship these to the US. As long as it’s not crazy, I’d be down
lol no thanks, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGANDB1 View Post
You live there or base there?
Uh, both.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:45 AM   #53
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Still have these. Been bailed on more times than I can count lol. Anyone want them?
Old 02-26-2018, 03:52 AM   #54
Jasonsallade
Leaky Injector

Free bump for great wheels. Hopefully the stars align at some point and I can pick them up! Until then, glws.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:20 PM   #55
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Thanks.

Still have these. Taking offers.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:36 PM   #56
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm really curious how these would fit on my 04 Ralliart wagon...
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:55 PM   #57
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm really curious how these would fit on my 04 Ralliart wagon...
Well if you look at the other sets for sale (similar specs) then you should buy these and if they don't work sell them for more. Fuckers are out here asking $2000+ for these lol.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:40 AM   #58
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone get these and gain me more floor space in my spare room.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #59
Chittabangbang

Trader Rating: (0)
Chittabangbang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Would these clear OEM S14 brakes?
Chittabangbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #60
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chittabangbang View Post
Would these clear OEM S14 brakes?
US S14? Maybe. I'm not sure. The Japanese S14 brakes are bigger for turbo cars.