Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #121
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Yeah, Emilia Clark is fine... But I know I would suck as a man of the NightsWatch because I would have wrecked that Wildling girl something terrible, man.

Rose Leslie is just oozing sex appeal and unkempt sluttiness as Ygritte on the show.
she has to be my second favorite girl on this show, i just rewatched the episode when john snow catchs her and i was really wanting him to have his way with her
Old 03-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #122
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by uraznfriend View Post
she has to be my second favorite girl on this show, i just rewatched the episode when john snow catchs her and i was really wanting him to have his way with her
I'm pretty sure we'll get to see that soon. I don't think any man can hold that kind of temptation for very long... I wouldn't even try to...lol

But we all know Jon is just scurred he gon make another bastard... haha
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #123
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i found last nights episode to be a bit slow, but im super intrigued about what John Snow is gonna do, and disappointed we didnt see about Arya yet
on another note i got the Ommegang's Iron Throne Blonde Ale
havent gotten to drink it but it looks cool, I'm hoping it tastes like Joffrey's blood
Old 04-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #124
Got Insulin?
Leaky Injector

Got Insulin? is an unknown quantity at this point
Caught the whole first Season and the first two eps of two on Comcast's Watch-a-Thon week as we don't have premium channels. The show is definitely as good as folks made it out to be and I just placed an order for the first book which should keep me pretty occupied as well.
Got Insulin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #125
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
nissanfreak317 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ah, I am hooked on this show. Got the first 4 books for this past Christmas, haven't cracked them open yet but will definitely be working through them this summer as time allows.

Season 3 opener last night was a little slow but I have no doubts that they will pick up some steam. Didn't really end on much of a cliffhanger like previous episodes though IMO.

Have decent pop-up front to trade with oem hood + vis racing carbon fiber hood if interested.
nissanfreak317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #126
Sumslapper
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sumslapper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Off with king Jeffrey's head! Love this show, second season was a little slow with all the dialogue and new characters so I'm hoping things pick up this season.
Sumslapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #127
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
If you have Verizon Fios, you have free HBO till the end of May...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #128
Jlugo711
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Jlugo711 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
If you have Verizon Fios, you have free HBO till the end of May...
Past episode was quite slow, but it showed a lot of re-introduction to each character and story which was nice since it's been so long since the last season.

Also,
Is Verizon Fios kicking HBO off or something?
Jlugo711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #129
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Four more months to go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

From the very start of the trailer, I was like to see a dragon flying over King's Landing.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:23 PM   #130
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I'm hoping my preorder of season three comes in soon. I can't wait to kill a day watching it, aha. That trailer is intense.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #131
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
nissanfreak317 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Watching seasons 1-3 all over again between now and April when season 4 opens. By my rudimentary calculations it will take 3 episodes every Sunday. Not complaining.
nissanfreak317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #132
simmode1
Post Whore!

Season 4 started out nicely! I love seeing The Hound & Ariya together. They make murder look so fun!

And anyone else notice they replaced they actor who played Dario Naaharris? They new guy doesn't seem to have the swagger that the old one did...
Old 04-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #133
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^^ Agreed.

The dragons are bigger, more aggressive. I am interested to see how Castle Black will stand up to the invaders from the North. King Joffrey is becoming more of a lunatic with each episode. According to the producers, this year will have the most action scenes.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #134
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Just started watching with the GF. She isn't quite up to speed on the show, so there was a few times where i paused it for 5-10 minutes to explain what things meant.

Not a bad thing though, good way to refresh my memory of the characters and who is on who's side at this point.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #135
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
^^ Agreed.

The dragons are bigger, more aggressive. I am interested to see how Castle Black will stand up to the invaders from the North.
Well, we know from the season 3 finale that Stannis is probably gonna head up there...

Man, I did not expect Cersi to stonewall Jamie like that! I actually feel sorry for that murdering, sister-fucker...
Old 04-07-2014, 08:19 PM   #136
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Haha...no sister lovin' for you!!!

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #137
simmode1
Post Whore!

And damn, now he's only got his left hand if he gets lonely at night... thats fuck up.

The kid Cersi is banging now better hope Jamie never finds out since we all know that's one Lannister who isn't above killing some kinfolk...lol

Anybody see a JamiexBrianne of Tarth thing happening? lol
Old 06-02-2014, 11:55 PM   #138
simmode1
Post Whore!

Fuck! How do they keep making me like characters and blindsiding me like that?!? Goddammit!!!
Old 06-03-2014, 06:24 AM   #139
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Fuck! How do they keep making me like characters and blindsiding me like that?!? Goddammit!!!
INORITE?

No one gets to survive being that cocky for long on GoT though, cardinal rule.

4th Season Arya Stark is a little badass, btw.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:07 AM   #140
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I felt like I was watching The Princess Bride for a second there, with Oberyn all like "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." I thought this was gonna be awesome! And then I was suddenly reminded... No. This is Game of Thrones. This is where your favorite characters come to die.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #141
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Did not see that coming, you could say that it messed up my head.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #142
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
After seeing that latest episode, I couldn't help but to Google what's going to happen with Tyrion.

Let's just say this season's finale is going to be KILLER.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #143
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
After seeing that latest episode, I couldn't help but to Google what's going to happen with Tyrion.

Let's just say this season's finale is going to be KILLER.

I refuse to look! That's how I ruined the Red Wedding for myself. But I did google whether Oberyn died in vain or if he mortally wounded the Mountain. That fight was fun to watch but also kinda stupid. To think that someone could deliver a left handed strike with enough force while laying down covered in spear wounds to knock out half a set off teeth is just pure fantasy. But what I really found unforgiveable was a fighter of Oberyn's caliber lowering his guard so much as to fall for something like that. He must have been fucking drunk. Should have listened to Tyrion and worn a helmet.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #144
simmode1
Post Whore!

Nevermind. All those teeth flying out just became believable again. Oberyn is 5'11... Geezus.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:34 PM   #145
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
The Mountain's actor was a former World's Strongest Man competitor AND played on his nation's basketball team (sorry, I forget what nation), so he's legitimately jacked.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #146
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Holy damn!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...l-life-in-show
Old 06-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #147
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
The Mountain's actor was a former World's Strongest Man competitor AND played on his nation's basketball team (sorry, I forget what nation), so he's legitimately jacked.
iceland
Old 06-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #148
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

CLICK HERE!!!

Last edited by fliprayzin240sx; 06-05-2014 at 07:23 PM..
Old 06-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #149
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Yep. That looks about right.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:51 PM   #150
stance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
stance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
LOOKING FOR SERIOUS, MOTIVATED PEOPLE!

If you would like to earn $300+ a day or more to your net income and you’re willing to follow proven instructions to do it with MY TEAM and MY HELP, THEN LET'S GO! You must be at least 18 years old - First come, first earn! I need that positive spirit because if you’re a negative or lazy person, your energy will not work in our circle. This is not spam and definitely not a scam I posted this. This opportunity is 100% legit! We earn 100% commissions worldwide from home (or anywhere) on the computer or from our cell phones! If your like me, tired of the same old-same old, and stressed from work or co-workers..or just want MORE MONEY or not making enough in your hourly wage. NOW! is the time to set your life on the right path for a bigger and a brighter future for your personal plans!
Send me a PM for more info! Thanks for looking
stance is offline   Reply With Quote