Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Zilvia Gun Thread

i did a quick search and didn't see one so...

i want this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #2
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
my god that shit is badass....i hope they actually manufacture em...i'll buy one in a heartbeat
Old 03-11-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Wow that is awesome!
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #4
jworks
Zilvia Member

jworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura aboutjworks has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post
my god that shit is badass....i hope they actually manufacture em...i'll buy one in a heartbeat
Same here! Kinda scary if you think about how compact and deadly these guns are getting
jworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
haha
gets nasty?
get down to business!

haha
awesome!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
kcndizzle
Zilvia Junkie

kcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud of
Arghhh, work is blocking whatever we're looking at, is there a link or something?
Old 03-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #7
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
its on youtube
most corps block youtube, ebay,myspace, etc
even yahoo/msn/aol for email checking
go home and read it.
work at work.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #8
kcndizzle
Zilvia Junkie

kcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud of
Fair nuff...
Old 03-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #9
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
damn.. that shit is serious.
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #10
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Guns are getting more concealable, kind of scary. I bet the government is going to keep guns such as those from getting to production. I wonder what law enforcements would do about it. They would probably have their guns drawn everywhere from paranoia if people started owning those.
shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #11
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Guns are getting more concealable, kind of scary. I bet the government is going to keep guns such as those from getting to production. I wonder what law enforcements would do about it. They would probably have their guns drawn everywhere from paranoia if people started owning those.
It's not illegal to conceal a weapon with a permit though...

Until I got to this base, I had no idea how many people carried weapons. It seems every person I have talked to in my shop carries a gun on them when they go downtown...
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #12
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
my guns not easy to conceal. Its got a macker 56mm scope hahaha
Old 03-11-2008, 03:06 PM   #13
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Am I the only one that thought of Robocop 2 when I saw this?
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #14
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
that was so raw, lol
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #15
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
please and thankyou
Old 03-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #16
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
2 of my friends have AR15s... i likem alot! lol
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #17
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
lmao, "you go for a walk...and it gets nasty" wip out your transformer flashlight machine gun.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #18
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
Wow that's dope as hell but scary at the same time. Has anyone seen the pistols that some manufacture is making that look like the toy guns that you can get at the grocery store???? Or the pistol holder that looks like a cup?????
Old 03-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
I never knew getting the mail could be so dangerous.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #20
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
That's tight. I'd want my kids playing with that thinking its a toy. Awesome.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #21
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Just what the world needs.......
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:35 PM   #22
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i would rather carry around a bow w/ arrows, classier
Old 03-12-2008, 09:10 AM   #23
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jworks View Post
Same here! Kinda scary if you think about how compact and deadly these guns are getting
Apparently, many of you are like this guy and have never heard of a handgun.

ZOMG, it fits in your hand?!? wHaT?

Machine pistols have been around since the '30s, at least. AFAIK, George "Baby Face" Nelson carried 1911s (in both .38 Super and .45ACP) converted to auto, with Cutts compensators on the front and Thompson vertical foregrips attached to the dust cover.

That said, I just want to make my Carbon 15 TLR into an attachable mag gun, and I'd like to build another AR in either 6.8 or .308.

I also would like to get a factory refurbished Sig P226 in .40 or maybe a new Glock 21/21SF for a better home defense gun. .223, 6.8 and .308 all have a bit too much penetration for my liking.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #24
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

Machine pistols have been around since the '30s, at least. AFAIK, George "Baby Face" Nelson carried 1911s (in both .38 Super and .45ACP) converted to auto, with Cutts compensators on the front and Thompson vertical foregrips attached to the dust cover.

That said, I just want to make my Carbon 15 TLR into an attachable mag gun, and I'd like to build another AR in either 6.8 or .308.

I also would like to get a factory refurbished Sig P226 in .40 or maybe a new Glock 21/21SF for a better home defense gun. .223, 6.8 and .308 all have a bit too much penetration for my liking.

a gun looks like a gun. that does not look like a gun. i think thats what he means
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:30 AM   #25
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
see what a little creativity and alotta meth can do.... nah that things pretty cool. i better if you call them up and harass them and throw some cash their way you'll get one...
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:41 AM   #26
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Anyone know where i can get 5.56X45mm Nato rounds or .223 for less than 40 cents a round.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #27
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
www.usmc.mil

Free 5.56 for four years.

The only other way you can get it that cheap is buying 500+ rounds from Cheaperthandirt.com or Cabelas or a few other website out there. If you want ammo cheap, you need to buy in bulk. In boxes of a thousand rounds or more is the best way to buy ammo.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #28
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
wtf, that is the most serious gun ive ever seen.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:03 PM   #29
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
its a glock with a fancy body kit.

Who has cool guns?

my handguns:
.22LR smith and wesson revolver
.22LR Ruger auto
.380 auto Keltech P3AT
Berretta m92fs
.45 Springfield armory m1911a1
.45 Colt m1911a1
44 magnum smith and wesson
and a Browning centennial 9mm. Its shiny never been fired

I've got some rifles but I don't keep those at the apartment
a few .22s
a couple 30 06s
a 30 30
a 270
a remington 12 gauge
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #30
Mr. Camshaft
Zilvia Member

Mr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Camshaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

AIMsurplus has P225's on sale for about $250 right now if you don't mind the smaller size.
Mr. Camshaft is offline   Reply With Quote