Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #1501
trust hks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
closer pics please
Hitachi HT18
S4/S5 RX-7 Turbo II turbo
Old 12-07-2007, 03:27 PM   #1502
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does any company make a Carbon Kevlar hood for the S14 Kouki? I'm pretty sure I have one. The weave is uber small, tight, and straight. Weave is about half the size of regualr carbon fiber hoods I've seen. It has a yellow and black weave. I'll get pics soon. I need batteries for my cam and it's cold outside.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:49 PM   #1503
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
Does any company make a Carbon Kevlar hood for the S14 Kouki? I'm pretty sure I have one. The weave is uber small, tight, and straight. Weave is about half the size of regualr carbon fiber hoods I've seen. It has a yellow and black weave. I'll get pics soon. I need batteries for my cam and it's cold outside.
Rasty

http://www.rasty.tv/pro/bonet.html
Old 12-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #1504
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
/\/\ From what I can tell by the site, they only have an OEM style carbon kevlar hood. Mine isn't OEM style. It is vented.
This picture doesn't really really show the colour. The lighting was crap and I was just learning how to use my camera. Trust me though, the hood is yellowish like carbon kevlar.

Not only that, the fitment is incredible!
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #1505
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Anyone know what sideskirts these are?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #1506
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
jdm s13 coupe sideskirts
Old 12-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #1507
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkuuzenki View Post
jdm s13 coupe sideskirts
Hmm I believe you but they don't look like the JDM skirts to me, but I am a n00b. Know where I can get a set?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #1508
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Hmm I believe you but they don't look like the JDM skirts to me, but I am a n00b. Know where I can get a set?
www.jspec.com
www.pandagarge.com

two reputable shops! Good luck on your quest!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #1509
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
They are stock skirts, like everyone has said.

And yes, you should purchase them from www.pandagarage.com or www.jspec.com
Old 12-09-2007, 05:46 PM   #1510
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
anyone know this rear bumper/kit? looks pretty clean and not too aggressive

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:56 PM   #1511
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Did you ask the guy that just posted that picture in the Picture Thread first?
Old 12-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #1512
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
anyone know this rear bumper/kit? looks pretty clean and not too aggressive
vertex or replica of vertex
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #1513
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
What rims are these?

low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:29 PM   #1514
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Bee*R B5 wheels
Old 12-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #1515
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

If you are pulling pictures out the Picture Thread, PM the owner and wait for a response before utilizing this thread.

Seriously, this is too easy.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:30 PM   #1516
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
What are these volk wheels ???

Old 12-09-2007, 10:06 PM   #1517
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
really old ones
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #1518
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
they also seem to be center lug application, meaning uber race car status only.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:07 AM   #1519
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
they also seem to be center lug application, meaning uber race car status only.
yeah. they're mid-90s JGTC volks.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:08 PM   #1520
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
early 90's volk JGTC race wheel's. at first made exclusivley made for the nearly un-beaten calsonic R32
Old 12-10-2007, 11:02 PM   #1521
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
hey can someone tell me who makes this wing and where i may find it if possible? i think i heard it was garage bb but im not sure.

thanks!
icedsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:08 PM   #1522
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
It is garage BB

getting it stateside would require an importer
they have no US distribution
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:09 PM   #1523
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
hey can someone tell me who makes this wing and where i may find it if possible? i think i heard it was garage bb but im not sure.

thanks!
i believe the first one is an HPI wing judging by the vinyl on the side.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:14 PM   #1524
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
not its BB

Imamura is sponsoted by BB
iirc its on the face of the wing
Old 12-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #1525
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
you can see the Garage BB sticker on the endplates lol.

Garage BB got a webpage?
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #1526
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

ive been school
thanks atom
Old 12-10-2007, 11:33 PM   #1527
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
http://www.garagebb.jp

message lengthhhhhhhhhhhhhh
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:05 AM   #1528
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Brotato
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:07 AM   #1529
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I do not think hpi makes aero...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:27 AM   #1530
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
can anyone identify these injectors for me. got them on a SR motor set that i bought.

sorry the pic is kinda blurry, my cam is crap.
theres some writing on it, and also has numbers carved into the plastic part. not sure if the original owner carved them in, or they came like that.
writings were "made in japan", "JECS", and "A46-00"
dont know if these would help, but the carved in numbers are 50, 32, 68, and 35.
thanks in advance
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote