Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
bops731

Trader Rating: (0)
bops731 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
05 gsx-r 750 wtt!!!!!!!

whats up everybody now before anybody starts down talking the post the only reason why im posting this here is because i dont want any dumbass honda owners hitting me up. with that said on to the post. i have a 2005 GSX-R 750 with alil over 13,000 miles on it. i bought the bike in feb to ride back in forth to work , unfortunatley i was laid off in may and the bikes been sitting ever since im willing to trade it for a clean s13 or s14 please hmu if ur interested, im throwing in my helmet and jacket for free seeing as in i wont be needing them anymore. my bike is worth $5,000 so im looking for something close to or worth a fair trade. once againg sorry for posting this on zilvia but like i said looking for a s-chassi not a honda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0098.JPG (143.7 KB, 74 views)
bops731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
speedracer5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
speedracer5 is on the path to ruinspeedracer5 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
ur bike is worth 5000 why is what im still waiting on not bashing ive just owned 3 bikes and currenlty own a cbr1000 bought with mods and recpits of mods not being no older the 3months. for around 5000. but free bump glws id be intrested if price was lower. also more info as in why r the plastics not original color if it does have mods or not. service records? title in hand?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
bump for a nice bike
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #4
bops731

Trader Rating: (0)
bops731 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer5 View Post
ur bike is worth 5000 why is what im still waiting on not bashing ive just owned 3 bikes and currenlty own a cbr1000 bought with mods and recpits of mods not being no older the 3months. for around 5000. but free bump glws id be intrested if price was lower. also more info as in why r the plastics not original color if it does have mods or not. service records? title in hand?
I'm saying $5,000 because kbb is saying $5,050 and it has some upgrades like a yoshimura slip on exhaust after market gsxr ankle guards, diablo supercorsa tires front and back and a couple other things as while and the fairings r diff colors becaue I was expermenting with what color I wanted to go and if I'd keep the bike I was gonna strip it completely down and pait it all black but thought I would sell like it is and let the netxt person decide how they want it. I bought the bike in may and only service record it has is me because I did the service my self I've only had it for 6 months and i dont know much about bikes becides there as easy to work on as cars witch I've worked on most of my life. I Have all paper work from DMV stating its mine and in my name but don't have title becase the DMV said they were gonna run a vin check to make sure bike wasnt stolen so they told me my pink and tags will be in the mail and I'm still waiting the bike is all paid for as far as reg and tags but I been getting moving permits tell they send me my pink and tags. I've Had several cops behind me and never once got pulled over.
bops731 is offline   Reply With Quote