Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Australia/New Zealand

Old 03-23-2018, 06:36 PM   #1
That_grey_200sx

Trader Rating: (0)
That_grey_200sx can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question S14 Front bumper question

The panel beaters said they needed a pair of brackets to hold the sides of my front bumper in closer to the chassis, they would attach down the bottom where the bumper tends to be flaring out. (Bumper is the UKDM style with the stupid expensive bottom lip)

My question is do such brackets exist? I looked on Nissan's official diagram and couldn't see anything down there which leaves me wondering if it's just the under trays that keep the bumper tucked in. If someone could have a look under the front side/s of their bumper to see if there's anything attaching it to the chassis other than the under trays that'd be very helpful.

Thanks
Jayden
That_grey_200sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2018, 10:55 PM   #2
BigKriss
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BigKriss is making a name for him/her selfBigKriss is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yup, these do exist. Left and right side curved plates with studs attached for securing nuts.
Still available brand new from Nissan Jp. Just brought some in via our dealer network.
BigKriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:10 AM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yes, they exist.
No, you don’t need them.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote