Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - Your Tomei SuperStore

Enjuku Racing - Your Tomei SuperStore

Looking for Tomei Products?? We have you covered with our Tomei SuperStore
http://www.tomeisuperstore.com/

http://www.tomeisuperstore.com/

Every TOMEI Product listed!! FREE Shipping on orders over $95*
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
<3 this. I'm I missing it, or is there not a key word/part# search function?

Do you stock any of the tomei Piston oil caps? I have been meaning to order one.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
<3 this. I'm I missing it, or is there not a key word/part# search function?

Do you stock any of the tomei Piston oil caps? I have been meaning to order one.
The search bar as at the very top left of the home screen. Kind of hard to see, sorry. I will have our web team adjust that. Just look for the magnifying glass symbol and type in what you are looking for. And yes, we have Tomei oil filler caps in stock ready to ship.
[email protected]

Old 08-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
HMMM Tomei japans website says discontinued. But the US one still lists a price. Are they still making the 1jz vvti expreme turbo manifolds? pn 193088

Thanks.
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #5
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
HMMM Tomei japans website says discontinued. But the US one still lists a price. Are they still making the 1jz vvti expreme turbo manifolds? pn 193088

Thanks.
Tomei no longer produces a tubular manifold for the 1jz vvti. Currently a cast manifold for the 1j vvti is in the developmental stages but there is no ETA on the release of this item. Hopefully sometime this year.
[email protected]

Old 10-16-2015, 06:00 AM   #6
N20

Trader Rating: (0)
N20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Let me know if anyone here has a Tomei sr22g engine for sale! Decent custom built engines can also be interesting if everything can be proven.
N20 is offline   Reply With Quote