Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-22-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ISIS "beyond anything we have seen"

I'm pretty sure some of you guys have been following the ISIS (aka ISIL, Islamic State) reports. I will say compared to the recent 21st century "terror" organizations, ISIS seems to be supersede most of the modern terror groups. Reports of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda factions falling out with ISIS because of their ultra-extremist views and methods (and many joining because of the risks of facing ISIS)

I'm not by any means a fanatic with their religion or beliefs, but I have study and wrote thesis and academic papers dealing with Middle Eastern/Mediterranean ideology and (etc) last year in my college classes.

But what I'm having a hard time understand...is what is EXACTLY causing this mass brutal slaying? The Qu'ran? Shariah law? The neighbors next door? (U.S.)

I know people have said "this religious war has been going on forever" but do you think it will ever stop? Cause even though their are extremist in all religious and people...this is becoming inhuman, primal or to say barbaric like. You know it's severe when other terror groups are questioning and warning ISIS about distrust amongst them. I speak on that from not just action standpoint, but ideology, methods, and I reckon their "philosophy".

What do you guys think about ISIS? Have they become the world's most violent terror group so far? What is exactly their agenda and mission?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/21/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
Old 08-22-2014, 07:55 AM   #2
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
All that i'm going to say is that these people (isis) are the same people that the US fought in Afghanistan.. The same people that the US wanted to (and did) SUPPORT in syria and called them the rebels. They also the same people that they are fighting in Iraq now.

*Politics.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ISIS is just the new boogie man while Israel just killed over 2,000 Palestinians.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #4
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
From what I understand is Shias run the US backed government in Iraq and they have been shitting on the Sunnis. ISIS comes through with money and security for the Sunni communities so the people turn a blind eye when these assholes start persecuting non Sunni minorities. Now we are about to to bomb a bunch of Sunni citizens and high five each other that we kicked ISIS ass.

All of this shit is just our tax dollars keeping a region destabilized so they don't reap the benefits of the natural resources(oil) and become a emerging economic force. ISIS are fucking murderous scum, so are many of our "allies".
Old 08-26-2014, 01:02 AM   #5
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I'm pretty sure some of you guys have been following the ISIS (aka ISIL, Islamic State) reports. I will say compared to the recent 21st century "terror" organizations, ISIS seems to be supersede most of the modern terror groups. Reports of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda factions falling out with ISIS because of their ultra-extremist views and methods (and many joining because of the risks of facing ISIS)

I'm not by any means a fanatic with their religion or beliefs, but I have study and wrote thesis and academic papers dealing with Middle Eastern/Mediterranean ideology and (etc) last year in my college classes.

But what I'm having a hard time understand...is what is EXACTLY causing this mass brutal slaying? The Qu'ran? Shariah law? The neighbors next door? (U.S.)

I know people have said "this religious war has been going on forever" but do you think it will ever stop? Cause even though their are extremist in all religious and people...this is becoming inhuman, primal or to say barbaric like. You know it's severe when other terror groups are questioning and warning ISIS about distrust amongst them. I speak on that from not just action standpoint, but ideology, methods, and I reckon their "philosophy".

What do you guys think about ISIS? Have they become the world's most violent terror group so far? What is exactly their agenda and mission?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/21/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
You're very wrong. The United States of America, is the worlds most violent terror group.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #6
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
5 days and no replies.

Then your Canadian ass chimes in?

Really??
WheelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:43 AM   #7
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Another U.S. created problem. Should have left Saddam.

I don't know how many of you know, but the real reason Saddam was removed was for the establishment of a R0 Thschild bank.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:57 AM   #8
R3cK
Zilvia Member

R3cK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
Saddam was removed was for the establishment of a R0 Thschild bank.
says who?
other rumors said he wanted to raise the gas/oil prices for the US, and lower them for his own people.
us: "no u wont"
saddam: "oh yes i will"
us: ok then. lets kill him

remember: saddam was supported by the us first with weapons etc. and he was willing to sell cheap oil..
so thats just "business"

the isis case:
well check the vice footage out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

look at those kids getting brainwashed. the religious-extremist-hate is already in the next generation. so what can we do? kill everybody? then the hate is even getting bigger. don't kill everybody? well then they will take over the whole country and terrorize the west.
its not that easy at all.
R3cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:58 PM   #9
J3123MY
BANNED

J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Gas and oil is what the reason appears to be when you do not dig deeper.

Gas and Oil is what they want you to believe why we invaded Iraq. How much gas and oil did we even get from Iraq?

in 2000 there were 7 countries without a r0 thschild bank.

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran.

In 2003 there were 5 countries without a r0 thschild bank.

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Currently there are only 3 countries without a r0 thschild bank.

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

in the next decade or so, we will most likely see r0 thschild banks establishing in these countries. I predict Iran will be the next country to have a r0 thschild central bank. For r0 thschild banks to secure the last of these countries, there will have to be something really serious. I actually have a little respect for these countries as they are the ones with any control of their money, all though they are super shitty backward countries. lol.

Whenever something seems weird, follow the money trail.
So follow the money trail and find out where it leads.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:13 AM   #10
PLAYERO_LOKO
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
PLAYERO_LOKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Whenever something seems weird, follow the money trail. So follow the money trail and find out where it leads.
very true!!!
PLAYERO_LOKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #11
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Rothschild Rothschild Rothschild

Uh oh now the Illuminati will decend upon this thread.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:01 PM   #12
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
You're very wrong. The United States of America, is the worlds most violent terror group.
The do something about it Canada. Ironic how you guys want to be the "concessions of the world" but do it while piggy-backing our success.

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #13
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
^ What can you expect from a country whose greatest accomplishment is being located north of the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post

Old 08-31-2014, 12:21 AM   #14
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
First the FBI is now watching this thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post

Now the illuminati...

Shit who els we missing lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:40 PM   #15
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
blah blah blah
Is there a particular reason you're typing Rothschild that way?
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:20 PM   #16
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Awesome some more ass to kick, hey guys come join me! Stop.whinging and pick up a rifle. The hardest thing coming from Canada is Drake! LoL
Whatever's happens in the world, someone finds a way to blame the U.S.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:42 PM   #17
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Is there a particular reason you're typing Rothschild that way?
the use of keywords in the internet

so they wont find this thread, its quite literally the harry potter story
"he whos name must not be spoken" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:38 AM   #18
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
the use of keywords in the internet

so they wont find this thread, its quite literally the harry potter story
"he whos name must not be spoken" lol
lol...well I guess the Rothschilds and Illuminati are avid S-Chassis now...who knows????

DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH.

Anyways...

I haven't been getting a chance to respond on topic, but does anyone feel that if the US didn't get involved with Iraq & Saddam (which I personally believe was a great mistake) Libya & Gadaffi and Syria & Assad...would ISIS even exist currently?

Yes, their regimes was corrupted and "brutal" but IMO I think Saddam and Gadaffi would had kept the many Islamic extremists at bay because of their "brutal" tactics. Saddam's secular Iraq, wouldn't allowed for this to happen. As he probably would had well...killed of the jihadist or put them in prison. I would speculate the same would be true also for Gadaffi. Syria and Assad seems to heading down the path for a great downfall...Literally it's starting to seem that before, we had the option of choosing which evil we would rather deal with.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #19
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I haven't been getting a chance to respond on topic, but does anyone feel that if the US didn't get involved with Iraq & Saddam (which I personally believe was a great mistake) Libya & Gadaffi and Syria & Assad...would ISIS even exist currently?

Yes, their regimes was corrupted and "brutal" but IMO I think Saddam and Gadaffi would had kept the many Islamic extremists at bay because of their "brutal" tactics. Saddam's secular Iraq, wouldn't allowed for this to happen. As he probably would had well...killed of the jihadist or put them in prison. I would speculate the same would be true also for Gadaffi. Syria and Assad seems to heading down the path for a great downfall...Literally it's starting to seem that before, we had the option of choosing which evil we would rather deal with.
No fucking shit.

The problem with the US is we have god damn limp dicked liberals who want to spread flowers of freedom and love everywhere and hard headed bros that want to swing their fat dicks everywhere.

So 9/11 happens. We want to go punch someone. The hard-dicks decide to punch Afghanistan but honestly, what the fuck is there to punch? That's like your best friend at work sleeps with your wife so you steel his diet coke from the fridge at work. The limp dicks then want to spend the next 15 fucking years bringing equality and elections to these places... thats like then helping your best friend who is fucking your wife work through their relationship problems.

Bush clearly had a hard on for Sadam because of his Daddy.

The problem with all this is that the US broke nearly 50 years of geopolitical ideology. Iraq was to counter balance Iran. Sadam's desire for WMDs was to scare away Iran who is 3 times the size of Iraq.

This is why we didn't bump Sadam off after The Gulf War. He invaded because he wanted the other Arab countries to relieve him of his debt that he racked up fighting off the Shiite revolution which the middle east feared would spread much like America's fear of communism.

Libya was the most developed and modern African country. Women actually had rights. Yes, Gaddafi was an asshole and even supported POLITICAL terrorism 30 years ago. But he was secular, just like Egypt and Iraq and Syria.

These guys value money and power and can be manipulated. However, the idiot US decides, no, let the people decide. And guess what? They want radical Islam. You can't just introduce democracy to a country that has no basis for it. The US had nearly 500 years of democratic evolution going all the way back to England and the Magna Carta. Even as the US we had an evolution - land owners, women, minorities, etc.

Giving these counties the right to popular vote is like going to a middle school and saying everyone gets to vote on what they want to learn today. Needless to say the entire day is spent learning about video games and sports rather then anything productive.

Over throwing the Governments also thrusts any of these countries into chaos and only the most organized groups rise above the chaos... they being the "terrorists".

The US is then caught up in this "but think of the children bullshit" and never lets one side or the other win. You want to stop ISIS? You want to stop Hamas and Al Qaeda? Then fucking let Syria, Israel and the others do whatever it takes to crush them.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #20
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Ahhhhh Corbic, your responses are legendary

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #21
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
No fucking shit.

The problem with the US is we have god damn limp dicked liberals who want to spread flowers of freedom and love everywhere and hard headed bros that want to swing their fat dicks everywhere.

So 9/11 happens. We want to go punch someone. The hard-dicks decide to punch Afghanistan but honestly, what the fuck is there to punch? That's like your best friend at work sleeps with your wife so you steel his diet coke from the fridge at work. The limp dicks then want to spend the next 15 fucking years bringing equality and elections to these places... thats like then helping your best friend who is fucking your wife work through their relationship problems.

Bush clearly had a hard on for Sadam because of his Daddy.

The problem with all this is that the US broke nearly 50 years of geopolitical ideology. Iraq was to counter balance Iran. Sadam's desire for WMDs was to scare away Iran who is 3 times the size of Iraq.

This is why we didn't bump Sadam off after The Gulf War. He invaded because he wanted the other Arab countries to relieve him of his debt that he racked up fighting off the Shiite revolution which the middle east feared would spread much like America's fear of communism.

Libya was the most developed and modern African country. Women actually had rights. Yes, Gaddafi was an asshole and even supported POLITICAL terrorism 30 years ago. But he was secular, just like Egypt and Iraq and Syria.

These guys value money and power and can be manipulated. However, the idiot US decides, no, let the people decide. And guess what? They want radical Islam. You can't just introduce democracy to a country that has no basis for it. The US had nearly 500 years of democratic evolution going all the way back to England and the Magna Carta. Even as the US we had an evolution - land owners, women, minorities, etc.

Giving these counties the right to popular vote is like going to a middle school and saying everyone gets to vote on what they want to learn today. Needless to say the entire day is spent learning about video games and sports rather then anything productive.

Over throwing the Governments also thrusts any of these countries into chaos and only the most organized groups rise above the chaos... they being the "terrorists".

The US is then caught up in this "but think of the children bullshit" and never lets one side or the other win. You want to stop ISIS? You want to stop Hamas and Al Qaeda? Then fucking let Syria, Israel and the others do whatever it takes to crush them.
While I agree that they should deal with their own problems, I have to ask. What happens if they bring the war to us?
Old 09-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #22
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ Join the military and stop the enemy before they have a chance to invade us!! Corbic is so RIGHT!!!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #23
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninwon View Post
While I agree that they should deal with their own problems, I have to ask. What happens if they bring the war to us?
This is a valid point. And ISIS leaders have voiced wanting to come invade us stateside. Firstly, that's just a bad idea in general. Back in WWII, Japanese fleet commander Isoroku Yamamoto stated "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." Although we are now 60 years past that point in our history, that statement still stands true. IF, and that's a pretty decent if, ISIS decided they had the sack to try and invade us, it wouldn't end well for them, especially with our military AND our armed citizens. Granted, that's in a nutshell story and there's much much more behind it, and tons of different variables. But, at the same time, as Corbic previously said, if they invaded us, we would have "limp dicked liberals" who would sit on their ass and try to provide equality for them, because well, that's apparently what we do nowadays. I think it would be a shitshow on all fronts if they were to invade.
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:23 PM   #24
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

What is this "limp dick" liberal bullshit? We fuck just fine.

You war hawks don't learn anything do you?
Old 09-09-2014, 10:57 AM   #25
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

You guys don't even know what's going on over there to decide any action. A few hundred Sunni militants with weapons we provided to them to defeat Assad in Syria are on a rampage in northern Iraq desert towns killing non Sunni and sunni Kurds. Oh and a couple of American journalists. How many Americans have been beheaded by Mexican cartels? A lot and we don't go bombing Mexico.

Do we want to further empower a potential superpower Iran/Shia belt that will do the same to Sunnis that ISIL is doing now but with an actual military?
Old 09-11-2014, 09:43 AM   #26
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks a lot war mongers. More tax money to fight someone else's war. Why the fuck are we giving Soudi, Emerates etc money, equipment and training if they can't/won't police their own backyard?
Old 09-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #27
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Why do we gove our own lazy citizens hard working taxpayer's money? Regardless of what is going on in the world, our tax dollars get wasted on stupid shit.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:14 PM   #28
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrapids View Post
Why do we gove our own lazy citizens hard working taxpayer's money? Regardless of what is going on in the world, our tax dollars get wasted on stupid shit.
Stupid I can tolerate, evil I cannot.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:16 AM   #29
rb25s13vert
Leaky Injector

rb25s13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Team america said it best. theres assholes, dicks and pussy's. ill leave it to you to figure out the rest...

i am military and my stance is anyone who is going to persecute/annihilate another people, because of there beliefs deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth. and im more than happy to go over there with my fellow service members and put foot to ass. Anyone who kills children and women can go straight to hell and i dont mind packing there bags for them (Americans included) my personal opinion, and no i dont speak for the military. it personally disgusts me that were going to go over there train these uneducated rebels to fight there own battle. all there going to do is get trained on our tactics then use it against us when they join the so called islamic movement. which also pisses me off. anyone who kills another in the name of religion is a freaking moron. and anyone who thinks that just because someone is islamic that they must be a terrerist is also a moron. islam is a peaceful religion. Id love to see the passage in the Quran that says to kill americans or christians... at an rate im going to shut the F up.. lol
rb25s13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #30
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
rb25s13vert I am very thankful there is people like you still around.
thank you for your services