Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #31
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Canada and Australia are both less free than we are. I hope you were joking...
Free is a very loose and relative term. Americans love to wave it around as some sort of a golden totem, while in reality the average person in Germany enjoys much more freedom without even thinking about it. In the end, 'freedom' means nothing without happiness and comfort, and Canada and Australia both have a much happier population.

Here is the most recent Democracy Index, the US is 21st (page 5):
https://portoncv.gov.cv/dhub/porton....?p_doc_id=1034

Here is the most recent World Press Freedom Index, the US is 46th (page 30):
http://rsf.org/index2014/data/index2014_en.pdf
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #32
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
lol this is so true..

i always said were all slaves in a way...we work to live and live to work

but i'm a happy slave.. happy with what i have. But don't really own
Old 05-07-2014, 06:17 PM   #33
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
People seem to JUST now start realizing this... All the conspiracy theories...well.. they are no longer theories.. they truth exposing facts about the government.

The main one Martial law.... the act of the government considering any and everyone they please as a potential terrorist. And arresting you with out any reasoning. Another words.... Guilty until proven innocent.

There is more and more evidence of the gov planning for martial law..

Like them giving nearly every police force across the nation Mrap vehicles... Why would any police force need a vehicle that is capable of actual warfare in common urban cities ?

https://www.y outube.com/watch?v=kBQgnlxOyA4 In this video is a recent training excercise performed in down town l.a. which i dont understand.. Almost seems like they are planning for events like this to unfold.

Ultimately the government does not have plans that are in the best interest of the American citizens. People in this country who actually truly believe everything is fine and dandy and nothing is going to happen are just oblivious to whats happening. More people need to find out about the negative things the gov wants to happen.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #34
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i'm just waiting for the day the government runs out of money and can't pay all the people on welfare and food stamps. That's when shit would really get outta hand..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #35
Michael E
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Michael E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
And people wonder why I have more money invested in brass, lead and copper rather than the stock market.

It's rigged. It wasn't always that way, but once Wall Street and the Feds got buddy buddy with each other, the only guaranteed losers are the citizens.
You have been missing out on some good returns! Sorry you feel this way but the market has treated me very well over the long run
Michael E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #36
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I despise the fact that I will never own anything. The only things I guess I could consider "owned" are those the government can never find- the things one cannot enjoy because they are hidden.
the way it should be ...
The Philosophy of Liberty
Old 05-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #37
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Hence government supported attacks against the 2nd Amendment. Every resistance by the people, for the people, has been through the end of a barrel.

Of course we don't truly possess things. Even if you pay off your house, your car, etc.. you are still forced to pay insurance and property tax.

No we do not own our bodies. Prostitution anyone? Government passes a law forbidding how you, the individual, can and cannot use your body.

Want to live off the grid? Grow your own food? With all the regulations placed on farming and size restrictions, you better keep in on the DL.

Basically if there is any way to live outside government control or influence, our hypocritical law makers will go well beyond the Constitution to prevent it.

Regardless of the people, nothing has changed in 2 centuries. Now that a high percentage of people live off the government, resistance is futile.

Now back to work and hobbies to take my mind off reality.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:52 PM   #38
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
i'm just waiting for the day the government runs out of money and can't pay all the people on welfare and food stamps. That's when shit would really get outta hand..
They don't have money, they borrow. Anyway, we working citizens pay for welfare. The system is rigged. everything we own is taxed a hundred times.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #39
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micghael View Post
Americans are to lazy to take to the streets and fight our government.
I wouldn't say people are too lazy...some of us realize that civil war is for when all methods of diplomacy have failed, rather than a kneejerk reaction.

Despite the fact that I strongly disagree with almost everything the current administration stands for, I am not going to stoop down and turn to violence as a response. At times it IS necessary, but it is not always the answer.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:58 PM   #40
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol. this video was entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:08 AM   #41
rb25s13vert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rb25s13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its sad but true. You have no Privacy... dont beleive me? Read the latest Yahoo news... and beleive it or not yahoo, google, facebook were all ordered by the Gov't to release info pertaining to American citizens in 2008(long before the Snowden incident). However yahoo was facing stiff fines for declaring that it was unconstitutional. which i happen to agree with, to a certian extent.
rb25s13vert is offline   Reply With Quote