Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #601
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13sh View Post
wtf? a cutie?? does that mean it was a girl? or are you a girl saying the guy was a cutie? was it black zenki with kouki sideskirts, 350z wheels, and HKS turbo catback?

wtf, i saw a cute girl tard
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #602
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
vutony is a girl.

jay kay.

another 240 (stock black s13) parked in front of me today at Cal Poly, LOL.
we got dum fuks on here
Old 06-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #603
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Hahahaha that's hilarous!! Pic?
here you go

skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:59 PM   #604
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
white s13 hatch with kouki wing & tails i guess with stockies? & other shit really clean... going to LONGBEACH POLYS graduation hahahh! nice car!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:31 AM   #605
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
black sil-80 spotted around 5fwy and avery. around 9pm, i mostly see you on wed.
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #606
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
white zenki s14 at the mansion party last nite.
had sportmax wheels.
was dumped.
dual tip exhaust.
fr sport sticker.

then saw another one the same nite on either hazard or goldenwest.
had fogs on.\

a couple days ago...
on the 605.
saw a clean silver z32.
had aero.
exhaust.
wheels.
dude gave me a thumbs up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #607
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Spotted a bone stock champagne fastback on steelies on Main today... kid had a "Tommy's 240" or something license plate frame. Rode my ass (I was in my S14), then passed without so much as a nod.

Minutes later, saw a white coupe I recognized with gold meshies heading up Garfield. Lowered, pretty clean. 'Sup.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #608
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Now that the semester is over, I've frequently seen a white S14 w/ sideskirts and 350z wheels (5lug conversion) at Citrus college. There's a redish/burgundyish S13 coupe sitting on meshies, lowered, and a bumper sticker on the backend that hides in the same lot (as well as a red S13 hatch). I've seen many 240's in the other parking lots, but I frequented the parking lot with these cars.
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #609
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Now that the semester is over, I've frequently seen a white S14 w/ sideskirts and 350z wheels (5lug conversion) at Citrus college. There's a redish/burgundyish S13 coupe sitting on meshies, lowered, and a bumper sticker on the backend that hides in the same lot (as well as a red S13 hatch). I've seen many 240's in the other parking lots, but I frequented the parking lot with these cars.

Why dont you go to Mt. Sac?? closer?? will I might wanna ask myself the sam question.. ahha I live in Glendora and I go to Mt.Sac instead of Citrus. But really Citrus are bit smaller but thoses Japanese girl just wow.. my friend girl friend (taiwanese) has so many Japanese girl friend at school and she always bring them to party with us!!! by the way summer is coming that means more Jp girl coming from Japan for summer school!! YEAH!!!!

Back to topic, spotted a greyish hatch on Azusa ave around 1:10.. you guys heading up to GMR??
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #610
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Saw an escalade on big chrome wheels yesterday...
Old 06-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #611
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Saw an escalade on big chrome wheels yesterday...
Iv'e been spotted!
Old 06-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #612
tani160
Leaky Injector

tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Why dont you go to Mt. Sac?? closer?? will I might wanna ask myself the sam question.. ahha I live in Glendora and I go to Mt.Sac instead of Citrus. But really Citrus are bit smaller but thoses Japanese girl just wow.. my friend girl friend (taiwanese) has so many Japanese girl friend at school and she always bring them to party with us!!! by the way summer is coming that means more Jp girl coming from Japan for summer school!! YEAH!!!!

Back to topic, spotted a greyish hatch on Azusa ave around 1:10.. you guys heading up to GMR??
It just depends on which classes I need. Prior to taking classes at Citrus, I was taking classes at Harbor City. Which reminds me, I found a goldish colored sileighty out there at least once and of course a variety of other 240s. I was in the Redondo Beach area at the time. I'd like to sign up for something at MtSAC, but it seems to be full at the moment. I might have to try getting in on the wait list with my sister. If only I had done better in my classes when I was an undergrad...I wouldn't have to retake classes now!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #613
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Spotted a busted looking burgundy S14 se yesterday around 5:45pm on the 60 fwy (eastbound) in Rubidoux/Riverside. Car looked stock but drivers' rear shock had that car bouncing up & down more than a girl in a rap video.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #614
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
White kouki s14 with neon handprints all over it in the ayala high school parking lot

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #615
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
primered black s14 zenki, blitz wheels, license plate frame, exhaust too?
UV in riverside like 20min ago?
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #616
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
gray hatch with kouki tails/canister exhaust behind me revved at me going south on archibald in ontario.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #617
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post

go up to azusa or gmr at your own risk i just got pulled over up there going the speed limit (45) =( i got away with a verbal warning on the exhaust (rest is pretty much stock) but my friend got a ref ticket for is carb eo intake and exhaust wtf... (got written off thank god) sorry for the rant...

anyhow i been seeing a couple white kouki's at cal poly, one w. aero, loud bov, and blingy chrome rims, another w/o aero, and another w/ aero, (one had mesh, i forget which).
Old 06-13-2008, 03:34 AM   #618
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
seen a red hatch with black silvia front on the 60
ebay tails se wheels stock height
Old 06-13-2008, 08:56 AM   #619
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
saw a grey s13 hatch sleepy eyes,lowered, black wheels w/chrome lip(thinking meshies), asian guy driving N405 in Long Beach or Carson around 230pm
CusCo_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #620
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Spotted Yuri's duster outside of Autobacs yesterday.

Then spotted him again while walking past the steering wheel section.

Must have not recognized me since I was in my work clothes(slacks and dressy shirt).

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:31 AM   #621
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Spotted Yuri's duster outside of Autobacs yesterday.

Then spotted him again while walking past the steering wheel section.

Must have not recognized me since I was in my work clothes(slacks and dressy shirt).

I didn't recognize you for two reasons;

1. I was trying to get someone to open up the shift knob case for me.
2. I thought you looked like your avatar. :shrug:
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:07 AM   #622
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Haha.

I should really take that picture off already.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #623
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
white coupe, OEM side skirts, steelies, lowered, OEM/chrome lug nuts..haha...around 1030 outside stater bros in riverside

swiftdrift?
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #624
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i just spotted a silver skyline r32 coming back from lunch on rockfield/lake forest 12noon
CusCo_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #625
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
yesterday at pavilions in so pas, saw a kouki 14. aero. overfenders. unpainted hood.

black with a shitload of sparkles/flakes.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #626
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
yesterday at about 2pm i saw a primered S13 followed by a black kouki turning left from spring to atlantic in long beach/signal hill
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 04:49 PM   #627
tani160
Leaky Injector

Saw a champange/beige S14, without a rear spoiler, with a modded exhaust, sitting on black steelies at the Brea Mall around 12:15.

Found a lowered, dark burgundy S13 coupe heading south on the 57 around 12:30 between Brea and Diamond Bar. Lowered, aftermarket wheels of some sort (couldnt tell as I only caught a quick glimpse from the other side of the freeway), and lights flipped up.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #628
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
S13 pignose hatch black with smoked lights. Had some 5 spoke wheels, I want to say eagle alloys? With an exhaust driving down the 405 North with me from about Wilshire to Nordhoff.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #629
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

white zenki S14 on meshies (5 lug) and exhaust turned right as i was eating at cheesecake factory, also in the parking structure near there was a red 240 couple. In thousand oaks i saw a couple of 240's as well and one on the way back, burgundy hatch w/ an all black chuki front end.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #630
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
I was leaving my house and i drove past a super clean black s14 kitted with a roof spoiler.....as i was looking at the car there was a cute asian girl driving!

she was on 235th street leaving an arco station on crenshaw!!!

she was cutE!!!!!