Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 05-13-2010, 06:47 AM   #91
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki14 View Post
any info on how much longer for those that pre ordered this ?
S13 ones will be here in 2 days and shipping out.

S14's we have the first final production model coming for test fitment in a few days also. Then it will be about 4-6 weeks before the full production run on S14's will be available.

thanks
Len
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #92
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Oh shit son, I havent check this thread since last year!
S14 Design hell yes, I was looking at getting a Buddy Club Spec II for the RB25, but I'm probably gonna switch to this one.

Cant wait till this comes out!
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #93
Kouki14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
S13 ones will be here in 2 days and shipping out.

S14's we have the first final production model coming for test fitment in a few days also. Then it will be about 4-6 weeks before the full production run on S14's will be available.

thanks
Len
good news man, Thanks for the update, do they inlcude a gasket and bolts combo or no?
Kouki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:10 AM   #94
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
yes, the exhausts include all gaskets and hardware.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 05-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #95
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Darkvillin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
yes, the exhausts include all gaskets and hardware.

thanks
Ken
can u give us a price quote on the s14 exhausts? also, are all of us revered s14 owners going to be able to get an exhaust when avail? or are they in limited quantities? just curious. i need an exhaust like yesterday and now im waiting on u guys!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #96
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The S14's should be about the same price as the S13 ones. As for quantity.. .we are trying to get ISIS to build a bunch and have them as a normally stocked item. We are still a little while out on the production run of them though.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 06-13-2010, 01:23 AM   #97
YellowFox
Leaky Injector

YellowFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Any news on the S14 exhaust?
YellowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:29 AM   #98
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

They have started production on the, but they are still going to be about 4-6 weeks out right now.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 06-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #99
kuelee
Zilvia Member

kuelee is an unknown quantity at this point
since my muffler is all stock, does that mean i have to get a 3" cat? and is this really loud?

Quote:
3" piping and then splits to dual 3" tips. No mufflers or resonators.

It is full Stainless Steel Polished piping.

thanks

Ken
kuelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #100
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

god bless this is super frustrating man...im truly stuck waiting to give your company my business....i want/NEED one of those s14 blast pipes!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #101
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuelee View Post
since my muffler is all stock, does that mean i have to get a 3" cat? and is this really loud?
stock cat will fit. and yes, its fucking awesome but loud.
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:05 AM   #102
佩恩_
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
佩恩_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 one ready yet?
Old 06-19-2010, 04:31 AM   #103
lalo167
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
lalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Fuck people he said 4-6 weeks!! Get off his sack already!!
Old 06-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #104
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo167 View Post
Fuck people he said 4-6 weeks!! Get off his sack already!!
im gonna go ahead and bite on this....he's said 4-6 weeks two different times now. the s13 has been out for a while, and i know that i feel like there isnt going to be an s14 exhaust like the s13. it would take less time to make a custom exhaust from scratch than the 8-12 weeks as fore-casted for these...my exhaust is in half right now. ive been waiting for this, and the answers seem to be shrouded in mystery instead of just saying "yea, were gonna make some s14's or no, we can find a company to make them so were not gonna make some s14's." no offense to enjuku, but s14 owners have/spend money on their car just like s13 owners do, even if there are 200,000 more s13's than there are s14's. i understand he said it was going to take some time to get it just right, but A: its a "low cost" exhaust to begin with. im not expecting perfection, and B: why is it so hard to move around and weld the hangers in the right spots for the s14 and add extra little section of pipe? i have 3 friends that have done it already to the s13 and put it on their s14 cars. i guess that's what i need to do. sorry for the rant, and i dont care if anyone flames. i just feel like somebody needs to say something here because i think we are just getting led on.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #105
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
that New Limited Ed 4"..

ya'll mad

Old 06-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #106
CrOW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
CrOW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i think the s14 one is gonna be out like end of this year
CrOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #107
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I am sorry if you guys are upset about the delays on the S14 one. However, this is also why we have not posted then up for sale, we dont want anyones money until they are here. It seems pretty hard to be upset about something that isnt even released yet.

They are working on them. However it takes a lot more time than you would think for them to make, test, and then set into production hundreds if not thousands of an item to make it cost effective.

If you want one just be patient, if you dont want one, then dont wait. I am not twisting anyones arm here.... just helping you S14 guys out. Honestly, ISIS didnt even want to produce them because the demand is so much less than it is for the S13's. It took me months just to convince them to even build proto-types and even THINK about production on them. So.. please think about that. We are trying to help.

My suggestion - dont even think about them until i say they are here, then get really excited and say THANKS for helping us S14 guys Ken !!! )

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 06-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #108
mastadon
Leaky Injector

mastadon is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it possible to just get the rear section for the s13?
mastadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #109
kyleshell

kyleshell is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Ken for all you do!
kyleshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #110
fanguiano
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
fanguiano is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
PM sent! Cant wait
fanguiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #111
vtund777
Zilvia Member

vtund777 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vtund777
Quote:
It took me months just to convince them to even build proto-types and even THINK about production on them.
If anyone is going to make this happen it's going to be Ken. At least someone is attempting to support more of the S14 crowd. I still need an exhaust!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:05 AM   #112
liljeb

liljeb is an unknown quantity at this point
My friend just got these. They sound beast as hell. They were on his KA now he's swapping his RB25 and running these. wonder how they'll sound on a 6.

anyway do yall sell just the axle back. I am not nissan material but i wanna throw a set on my subaru
liljeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #113
liljeb

liljeb is an unknown quantity at this point
So. Dam. Sexy.
liljeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #114
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljeb View Post
My friend just got these. They sound beast as hell. They were on his KA now he's swapping his RB25 and running these. wonder how they'll sound on a 6.

anyway do yall sell just the axle back. I am not nissan material but i wanna throw a set on my subaru
We have asked them about doing just the Tips/"axle back" portion. They seem to be up for it, i wont know when or price until they actually get here. It will be a while i assume.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #115
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I am sorry if you guys are upset about the delays on the S14 one. However, this is also why we have not posted then up for sale, we dont want anyones money until they are here. It seems pretty hard to be upset about something that isnt even released yet.

They are working on them. However it takes a lot more time than you would think for them to make, test, and then set into production hundreds if not thousands of an item to make it cost effective.

If you want one just be patient, if you dont want one, then dont wait. I am not twisting anyones arm here.... just helping you S14 guys out. Honestly, ISIS didnt even want to produce them because the demand is so much less than it is for the S13's. It took me months just to convince them to even build proto-types and even THINK about production on them. So.. please think about that. We are trying to help.

My suggestion - dont even think about them until i say they are here, then get really excited and say THANKS for helping us S14 guys Ken !!! )

Thanks
Ken
2 months later...
Old 08-30-2010, 07:29 AM   #116
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yup, still waiting on them. Sorry. They missed the last shipment coming to us. We will have some shipping to us within the next 2 weeks, is what they are telling us. But it will just be a small batch.
[email protected]

Old 09-01-2010, 07:35 AM   #117
vtund777
Zilvia Member

vtund777 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vtund777
Quote:
Yup, still waiting on them. Sorry. They missed the last shipment coming to us. We will have some shipping to us within the next 2 weeks, is what they are telling us. But it will just be a small batch.
NICE! Can't wait to see how they turn out. All I know is that I'm still in.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #118
YellowFox
Leaky Injector

YellowFox is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still in too. Dibs on the first batch
YellowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #119
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You S14 guys know ya'll want one

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit

Last edited by Sileighty_85; 10-29-2010 at 12:54 PM..
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #120
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
You S14 guys know ya'll want one

moar shots ASAP or death shall come on swift wings! lol (no sileighty_85's will be hurt)